[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

has anyone apart from the dragon cow made a blaze rod gen? if you have could you remind me how to set one up please im trying to do one in my single player game

Hey man, try checking the tekit wikki or perhaps looking for a youtube video on it. If you still can't find what you need, I'll try to step you through it after I get back from work.

yh please tekkit

Alright, coming up. Going to play around with bukkit for a bit and have an IP shortly. Wont be anything special (Amd Phenom X3, 4gb ram, decent connection)

Anyone got any ideas what we should do? I figure we should all do one project as its just a temp server, but lets do something fun!

Passing on this, completely not interested in a temp server with just normal tekkit. The only fun things left with normal tekkit, after you've played it for a while, are big projects and that's just pointless for in a temp server.

A FTB (/w Direwolfs pack) server for example would be lil more interesting, as it just adds so many things.

Well, I got nothing better to do while I recover from surgery, so would any like me to toss up a tekkit or voltz server while we wait?

Probably need to Port Forward the ports. Also remember to restart your computer after doing so..

IGN:BManxxFLxx

been banned?: never been banned from any server

XP: started playing minecraft during alpha and tekkit around the time technic pack launcher started

why would I like to join this server?: well do to my old server being discontinued I'm currently searching for a new server with a great community and a great community is often the hardest thing to fine. from what I have gathered from the forum page I feel that this server might be the kind of server I enjoy playing on. I am sick of the griefing, destroyed worlds, poor buildings, and horrible community but I do feel this server may be perfect. It has been some time séance I have played multiplayer but building alone and building great things and having no one to share them with have become boring and last think I wish is to get bored of the greatest game ever.

Well since the servers been down i decided to get back to my roots in minecraft. So i decided to check out all of my old creative servers only to find almost all of them are down =(. So i played some singleplayer (1.5 is dope btw) and i found a completely random/awesome seed. here it is if you want to try it out you spawn in some sweet ass extreme hills biome

I am setting up a Tekkit Lite and Voltz Server. Should be live by later tonight, possibly tomorrow. It will stay live until we hear from KS.

Alright i will be waiting for the IP hope to see you in game ^^. Also as soon as the server is back i claim rights to a mountain biome south west of tehtubs base a new project is being started. You should see the amount of notes i made this projects going to be a fun one.^^

Just remember that my prototype frame quarry is west of my base as well. Hopefully it'll still be there. Also for some weird reason tekkit lite doesn't like RP timers.. I crash trying to set the interval. That's a game breaker.. So now I'm mucking around with FTB with Direwolf's pack. Hopefully MP will fix it and Ill join you when mil works out the temp server.

I was originally gonna post last night, but I ended up being a little busier catching up on things than I thought I would be.

First off, I'm not dead, so that's always good. Second off, I'm still a little busy catching up on classwork, but I'll try to get the servers back up ASAP. I ended up back at the hospital on Tuesday morning, and I was there until yesterday afternoon. As far as I have managed to better so far, the server box crapped itself at some point overnight on Monday/ Tuesday, and the friend I asked to start it back up for me couldn't get the servers running correctly. I'll be taking a look at it when I get home tonight, so hopefully I'll have it running for tomorrow.

Great to hear you're not dead. I was honestly starting to get worried. Take your time. I'm sure we've all found something to occupy ourselves by now so more waiting isn't going to hurt anyone. Take care of yourself.

Yay! I just managed to lose all my villagers in towns, so great timing!

Hope you feel better, hospitals can really suck sometimes...

Aswell, being behind in school also really can suck, so best of luck to you on getting caught up.

Cya all laters

-jerrk

(On a side note, are the team names in the voltz server related to the cold war, or World War II?

From the sounds. Its both.. Since Germany was only Germany before VE Day, afterwards it was delineated East and West Germany. However by the time Japan was bombed it was already split/in the process of being split, with the American, Russian and British zones. So its like an alternate history. Where WWII never ended, but turned Cold.

(History class was the only class I paid any attention to..)

Just remember that my prototype frame quarry is west of my base as well. Hopefully it'll still be there. Also for some weird reason tekkit lite doesn't like RP timers.. I crash trying to set the interval. That's a game breaker.. So now I'm mucking around with FTB with Direwolf's pack. Hopefully MP will fix it and Ill join you when mil works out the temp server.

Alright but i wont be too close to that so dont worry about it

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons