[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

So I don't know what the hell happened, but the permissions went apeshit in Voltz when I tried to add in /home and /spawn. I'm working on trying to fix it, but the combination of BukkitForge and PEX results in a buggy as fuck nightmare scenario...

Edit: I'm gonna just scrap PEX tomorrow morning and see if GroupManager works any better. PEX is making me want to give myself a lobotomy with a corkscrew.

• In game name cerebus85
  • Age 27
  • Location london
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? no
  • Minecraft experience to date few months
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server want to find a server that is friendly and can start fresh

In game name:Elemental54

Minecraft experience to date:Amazing with redstone, Been around since 1.8,I like to build an such, Aswell as PVP is a good skill of mine.

Why do you want to play on our server?: Because, First off my friend had asked me to join, And tekkit seems like a very fun thing to try, And I want to enjoy the good people on this server, Atleast I hope! I have high hopes of building a factory! :D

• My In game name is Guns912
  • My Age is 14
  • I am not currently banned from any servers.
  • Minecraft experience: (from beginner to expert) 3/4 the way to expert
  • Why i want to join you might ask? Well I have been playing tekkit on single player for a while now and I a really good. I'm looking for something more where I can show my awesome creations to other people, And make new friends. And just to plain out have fun!

• If I will be able to play please message me at my youtube channel Thecubingelement at http://www.youtube.com/user/thecubingelement?feature=mhee

Hey guys. Long-time Tekkiter, first-time caller. My in-game name is Ibeechu. 21/M/Michigan. I'm not banned from any servers. Various Michigan public parks are another story, but I digress. I've played Minecraft on and off for a couple of years using friends' accounts (probably logged nearly a hundred hours or so in Creative), but I never had an account of my own until, well, literally a few minutes ago when a kind Internet-friend suddenly gifted me an account!

I've been interested in joining this server for weeks but, since I didn't have an account, I couldn't try to get in. And now, it turns out the first thing I'm doing after having my own account is trying to get in :) One of my IRL buddies is whitelisted in this server and was showing me the stuff he's been building (and the stuff everyone else has been building), and that's what got me interested. For months I've been craving a good old fashioned big Minecraft server experience, but I just didn't know where to start. I tried a Vanilla one that's run by a few of my old college friends but it wasn't nearly active enough for me. This one, though, looks like a ton of fun.

Thanks for your consideration :)

~EJ

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention. One of the things I spent a ton of time doing in Tekkit was programming mining turtles to (nearly) completely autonomously build subway tunnels, and then wiring up display boards at each station showing the train status with a cute little dynamically-updating ASCII graphic. It was really cool. And then that server died :(

• In game name: iSpl4sh
  • Location: I live in Germany, but i think my english is good enough to talk and write to other guys.
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope i dont know any Server were i got banned.
  • Minecraft experience to date: In tekkit about 4 to 6 Months and in normal Minecraft since Beta 1.1
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I would like to play on your server, because i seach a stable server, and i also want to talk with people, and build with them.

mfg iSpl4sh | Sebastian

Ok I am going to be blunt. My account was seriously hacked. I've got stuff missing, people upset, and i am pretty sure some peoples trust betrayed. I am very sorry for this I already changed my password and added some new security to my account. I will no longer be playing the voltz server either. People within my alliance (japan) have betrayed me and i find it no longer worth my time. I will be back to the regular tekkit server so i will be completing my projects again. If you want to help just ask. Again i am sorry if this affected you in any way possible. just know i am extremely sorry.

PS. if this affected you with damage of property, items stolen, or just general bull shit i will fully repay you for your troubles in game

IGN: notanerd1011

Are you currently banned from any servers?: Nope!

Minecraft experience to date: Well, I know more than most. I've been playing for just over a year now! =)

Why you'd like to play on our server: I'd like to learn a bit more on the complicated parts of Tekkit, and I hope to get that from this server! Also, my old community-server got shut down due to funding issues 8(

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons