[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

BTW I'm desiging Germany, atm I only have Hitler's Base (you'll understand if you see it, it's hilarious, I'm mocking Hitler ((I'm German)) no slander meant to anyone who might be offended) But I need to build Berlin.

Username- reesethechampion.

Age- 12, almost 13.

Location- FL, USA.

Ban Status- None.

Minecraft Experience- VERY experienced with minecraft it self, currently learning tekkit.

Why I would like to join this server is because I am very friendly as a human being, I do not rage nor steal. I help people out in anyway I can and I believe that this server could be a learning experience for me. I am a very good gamer and a quick learner if I join this server I may be able to become friends with the population, administrators/moderators and eventually earn my way up to a rank of such.

Okay who ever came into my house, let a trap that killed me, and killed all my cows and sheep, seriously what the fuck. Ks You had better not have done it, and I WANT my damn cows back.

We need to make a better place to farm the cows this is pretty damn ridiculous i cant even find any

Not sure what happened with Clone and Tar, but I didn't do anything and I don't think Chreaker or Ranz did either.

I just finished building a small neutral zone at spawn with a little building for negotiations.

Not sure what happened with Clone and Tar, but I didn't do anything and I don't think Chreaker or Ranz did either.

I just finished building a small neutral zone at spawn with a little building for negotiations.

Ok i believe you but who ever did this must be stopped thats not right you dont go in peoples bases and kill their sheep and cows

• In game name: Mule_Is_My_Name
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No, I'm not.
  • Minecraft experience to date: Played since 1.3 barely came out, been playing VERY regularly ever since.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I recently got into Tekkit, and I'd like to play with other people also. This looks like a very nice small server, which is what I'd love to play on, I absolutely HATE big servers. If you need my skype just ask.

In game name: Basicthoughts

Are you currently banned from any servers?: No I am not

Minecraft experience to date: I have played a lot of Minecraft and Tekkit both, and I very much enjoy them. I have played for around a a year.

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I have yet to find a good server that is aiming to become HUGE, and too big for their own pants. Whenever they do this, it adds more and more lag. I just want to find a small server, white-listed, lag-free, and just a nice community not run by 12 year olds. I really hope you will look further into me and see past my generation because I, myself, am embarrassed by them. If you ever need my Skype name or Email, just ask.

wiagraustin

age 17

usa

exp 1 year of mc 360 6months of mc and 2 weeks of technic and 1 week of tekit

im very good with ee and ic2 but im weak with other mods redpower etc.

i want to play this server because i am sick of servers who block things from ee (even ee enabled have important stuff like transmute disabled or only for donators)

• In game name: ragedrapier
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: no
  • Minecraft experience to date: since the days of minecraft classic
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server:

to meet new players and get new ideas for builds, to learn from the creativity of the other players, and to help/build with my friend ottermere

I guess I should have said today instead, I assumed people would realize I posted that last night at 1 AM. Anyway, it's taking me a lot longer than I thought it would to clean everything up and get everything moved, but I should still have it done before midnight (EST).

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons