[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

In game name veltro_

Age 23

Location Florida, USA

Are you currently banned from any servers? None

Minecraft experience to date A couple of months, however I am on daily for atleast 4 hours a day. I am also a fast learner and have picked up tekkit with ease.

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server

I would like to play on your server because one of my co-workers (Tarorya) (Tab) currently plays on your server and has given me a good insight in how the server is run and what the overall atmosphere is like. I am looking for a mature, fun, active server which I can call my home.

In game name: Leophard

Are you currently banned from any servers?: No

Minecraft experience to date: I have been playing Minecraft since early Beta, and I have switched to Tekkit a couple of months ago. I have experimented largely with Industrial Craft, Buildcraft and Equivalent Exchange, although I am still somewhat inexperienced with Redpower and Railcraft. My knowledge of Computercraft is still basic at this point, although I am able to make some simple things like a password-protected door or an alert system.

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I have been browsing through the Tekkit Server Lists for some time now, and each time I ended up being dissapointed by the sheer lack of quality of servers without a whitelist. So, I decided to apply for a server that actually does have one, in hopes of actually finding a community that isn't awful. Yours is one of the first ones I stumbled upon, and it looks very promising.

• In game name: Sultendk.
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No.
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing mincraft for almost a year, mostly pvp servers and a few pve servers.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I just started playing tekkit 3 weeks ago and i have been on a few other servers, but i left fast because of people griefing and stealing my items. I like to play with other people who don't destroy and take what i have created.

Been online quite a bit today.

Taking down my Xmas decorations at my base :P

One thing though, what happened to the End. I keep getting "that warp does not exist" ?

Has that build been dismantled ?

Oh, and 10/10 for the trap laid at my back door to my gardens. :)

I dug the floor up an it had quite an intricate circuit to it. Nice design using toggle latches and connected to the pressure plate that opens the door.

It would have got me nicely if the dispensors were loaded. Maybe that's more of a phychological terror though. Sending a message that if someone had wanted me dead they could have done it with ease. I need a killer guard cat. Last one died when it decided to follow me on the trains.

(just for anyone that doesn't know, I don't mind pranks on my base as long as it doesn't do any damage to the buildings or land. there are a lot of underground pipe, wires and structures around my base. or pranks that destroy dropped items. ie: no lava)

I will find out who is behind this and i will have my revenge. Wondering if it's the same person who covered every square inch of interior of my shop with paintings that time. ;)

One thing though, what happened to the End. I keep getting "that warp does not exist" ?

Has that build been dismantled ?

Think ks re-newed the nether and the end a number of weeks ago!!

As for the trap, dunno who that coulda been, i'm sure. You'll have to pelt them with eggs and snowballs when you find out who it was.. ;)

In game name: EggofDeath

Experience: To be honest I'm very new to tekkit so not really much experience......

Why I want to join: I've had tekkit nearly a month and I've loved it since I got it and my ps3 is bannish to the dusty side of the room. I've tried a couple of servers but they were mostly full of gimps and when ever i logged in I'd have stuff missing. I just want to join a server without hundreds of people robbing my stuff and being general pains. I'm also looking for people that are willing and able to help me develop my tekkit-ness.

Think ks re-newed the nether and the end a number of weeks ago!!

Ah that's cool. Just thought it was me messing up. Besides I always thought the End thing gave to much to new players too soon anyway. :P

Must have just been the end that was reset as my nether portal system and base seems untouched. :)

• In game name

Dystarian

Hollyblue28

Cambridge, UK

• Are you currently banned from any servers?

Nope

• Minecraft experience to date

Dystarian - Minecraft for about 2 years, tekkit for the past year or so - completely addicted to both.

Hollyblue28 - completely new minecraft and tekkit.

• A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server

We're a husband and wife looking for a quiet peaceful server in which we can build and play together and join in larger projects with other people. We like the balance this server has of community areas and solo areas and the lack of restrictions on play like a lot of other servers have.

In game name: elMexicano10

Are you currently banned from any servers: No

Minecraft experience: I have been playing minecraft from around 1.2.5, i am mostly new to tekkit. I have been in another server but the owner reset his world and my work and big house were gone.

The reason i want to play in your server is that i want to try something new and im looking for a server to join. I don't want to go back to the other server because the owner and his friends are always griefing the server and have to reset. I want to do and finish what I started on the other server without any interruptions. I will build a big compound with different buildings each one doing different things. But what I really want to do is have fun on your sever

Quick update for everyone - I finished getting the Essentials Economy stuff setup, and I replaced all of the stuff at the bank with the new system. I also added in some temporary signs for selling back the old currency - you can trade it in directly for the new currency.

For anyone not familiar with the Essentials trade signs, HERE is a quick video that explains everything pretty clearly.

Arrived in Arizona well and safe.. I'll be heading home soon. Hope to see everyone and such when I get back...

GET OUT OF THERE, ARIZONA IS HELL.

On an unrelated note, I'm thinking about building a subway line around town. The problem is that there really aren't too many places in town that would really need their own stops because of how small it is. So, if anyone located fairly close to town is interested, I'd be happy to build subway stations on or near bases that are fairly close. I'm gonna try to start brainstorming ideas for it before I head to bed for the night, but feel free to post a reply or message me in game if you are interested.

So after some brainstorming, I think I have a tentative plan worked out for expanding the rail line and building an intracity subway for the main town. I'll post some quick sketches I did after class tomorrow, but I'll start working on the station/ track layout ASAP. I'll DEFINITELY need help with construction, so if anyone wants to help, please let me know!

So after some brainstorming, I think I have a tentative plan worked out for expanding the rail line and building an intracity subway for the main town. I'll post some quick sketches I did after class tomorrow, but I'll start working on the station/ track layout ASAP. I'll DEFINITELY need help with construction, so if anyone wants to help, please let me know!

I will help when i can i also want to ask if i can connect my domes when i finally finish them. (still a long ways away without help =P)

The crafting should be fine now, I'm not sure how it got screwed up but a quick restart fixed it.

I will help when i can i also want to ask if i can connect my domes when i finally finish them. (still a long ways away without help =P)

Ok, and your domes were actually one of the additional stops I was planning on adding :).

On a related note, here are the quick sketches I did to plan out the new lines:

4pkvifu.png

This is the current plan for the subway, the X's mark the planned stop locations.

rQRyBsl.jpg

This is the plan for the railroad expansion. The current stops are the northernmost ones, while I am thinking about new ones at the marked locations (Clone's domes, TheDragonCow's village, and whoever's base is right near the south west.)

[EDIT: I think I might shift the southwestern shop south a little so it can service tayrej's base as well]

I would... but ive been offline for quite a bit, and I've already signed myself up for a few other builds on the server already... them being the tavern at the market, and my shop... Maybe after those are finished... Anyway, it looks good ks

My ingame name is NewADance, I am 15 years old, I live in Holland (in case you don't know, its above Belgium, next to Germany and a sea-trip from England away!), I can speak Dutch (obviously), English, a little bit German and French. Russian and Japanese are incoming languages in my collection! I'm not banned from any servers. I've played minecraft since the alpha version I think, when minecraft was €15 (I don't know how much it was in dollars or pounds). I've played Tekkit for, I don't know, a year? I'd like to play on your server because I am looking for a Tekkit server! A tekkit server with a lot of nice people and also a lot of fun! Not alone, and not in a big laggy server with my friends, in which I am almost unable to play... Ehm, I hope to be in the server soon, if not, I wish you good luck in your server!

I'll be glad to help in any way I can good sir, just let me know what the game plan is.

I'll help out whenever I can

After driving pretty much non-stop in shifts with my mom I'm back in town.. I got on earlier and switched my shop over to the new currency/economy thing. After i get some more sleep I'll be back to playing regularly. See you soon.

• In game name:B1uedog
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No not that I know of....
  • Minecraft experience to date: I once played on a server sort of like this....
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: seems fun....

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons