[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Now that Tekkit Lite is out, we need to make a decision as to whether to stick with the current of Tekkit ("Tekkit Classic"), or to transition over to Tekkit Lite. Personally, I feel as though Tekkit as a whole is heading in that direction given the demise of CraftBukkit, but I want to make sure the majority of the players are on board with that before we take the dive. I'm going to be testing out our current world with Tekkit Lite on my main rig today to see if everything works ok, so I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Oh, just as a heads up, if you get butthurt about not being whitelisted and start raging in chat through Dynmap, we're just gonna laugh at you and take pride in knowing that we made the right decision to not whitelist you. Cheers :D

On an unrelated note, we'll be sticking with Tekkit Classic for the foreseeable future. More likely than not, we'll have to start a new map when Tekkit Classic is eventually updated to 1.4.6, but that (probably, it depends on the mod team) won't be for a while.

Oh, just as a heads up, if you get butthurt about not being whitelisted and start raging in chat through Dynmap, we're just gonna laugh at you and take pride in knowing that we made the right decision to not whitelist you. Cheers :D

On an unrelated note, we'll be sticking with Tekkit Classic for the foreseeable future. More likely than not, we'll have to start a new map when Tekkit Classic is eventually updated to 1.4.6, but that (probably, it depends on the mod team) won't be for a while.

kk would it be possible to save some of the bigger and nicer builds of the server. Maybe be able to redesign the spawn around them.

kk would it be possible to save some of the bigger and nicer builds of the server. Maybe be able to redesign the spawn around them.

Well, here's the issue - I know that a few of the mods have had significant changes, and I know of at least one (RedPower) that has essentially been rewritten, so that will more likely than not affect what I can copy and paste. I honestly can't tell you with 100% certainty what I'll be able to import, but I'll do my best to make sure that I can save what I can.

And to expand on my previous post...

IGN: Jaddeman

Minecraft experience to date: i have played minecraft for almost 2 years now but a year ago i started to play tekkit and i'm quite good at it to :)

Why do you want to play on our server? I want to play on your server because i have played on some shitty laggie servers lately and im tierd of that so i went in to the whitelisted section and found this server and i thought it looked awesome.

This is how NOT to apply.

Coming onto Dynmap shouting "worst server ever" and "i am fucking mad they rejected my apply" IS how to let us know we made the right decision though.

In game name: Boofead

Are you currently banned from any servers?: Ive never been banned from a server, if im not happy with something I’ll leave the server rather than complain endlessly.

Minecraft experience to date: Loads…. I've played on multiple vanilla minecraft servers and played heaps of tekkit on my own. But I've never been able to find the right server with the right people that I'd really like to join.

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: Firstly to be a part of a community that I enjoy and to help others build and learn. Also a minimal banned list is the next thing, wanted to be able to play all of tekkit how I want to. Also a mature server that is not full of people who are going to annoy me. I've also spent a while ‘spying’ from your dynmap and I like the way you all interact with eachother. Hopefully I’ll see you in game soon.

So last night I had a pretty awesome idea for a new project, but I'm probably gonna need some help with it. I can't really reveal what it is on the forums, but I'll be on the server around 10:30 EST tonight to talk about it.

In game name: gregbridge

Am I banned from any servers? Not banned from any other servers.

Minecraft Experience: I started playing Vanilla minecraft when Beta update 1.4.1 came out, so simply a long time. I started playing Tekkit around late September this year and have a lot of good knowledge concerning how to use the mods inside of Tekkit.

Why I want to be on this server: I have been hopping around open servers for some time and they are all good but overcrowded. They also normally have many bans and strict rules to accommodate for the large amount of open slots. I love playing alongside a lot of people but it was too much so I started searching for a decent small and white listed server. I wanted a white listed server because it keeps out the annoying noobs and griefers which can be easily found in open servers. Also with it being low open slots it allows for people to build more machines without causing major lag spikes. This server looks very promising and I would love to be able to join it and start building with out the worry of random strangers logging on only to break the rules and grief all of my stuff. Please allow me to play on your server, Thanks.

me and other players are having a problem that we cant craft anything

I think the crafting issue is part of the server-lag, which also caused the server to crash... ermm i'm not an expert so don't quote me please. Whatever is causing the server's lag is however really annoying, however, ks will probably fix it once he get's on, so yeah...

(Just on a side note: i think the server crashed again a few minutes ago, but went right back up afterwards..)

Also on a side note: It seems to crash every time someone leaves the server but i only have two examples; when jd left, and when i left.

Below, Tub Said that Mystcaft lagged his computer:

have to say that mystcaft hates me too >.<

The crashing on join thing has actually been going on off and on for awhile... Tekkit Lite looks good (too damn excited for Logistics Pipes) but I can see how a map reset would be required since from a cursory look at mods show some things that i know we have in game not present in this pack...

Also If we ever switch I highly suggest disabling Mystcraft.. It lagged my computer in single player alone... I can only imagine the server resources needed..

I wont be able to get on untill late tomorrow. I have to go pick up ANOTHER modem to replace the one that replaced my old one 2 days ago.

Have an awesome weekend everyone...

Just as an FYI to anyone I haven't mentioned it to yet, the new server parts are on their way, so there will be a little downtime (should be less than 1 hour) on Tuesday or Wednesday while I transfer the server files over.

In game name: Nikola25

Are you currently banned from any servers?: None

Minecraft experience to date: A year and a half of experience in minecraft and 3 months of playing tekkit. Watched Duncan's tekkit series, and read multiple tutorials online for tekkit.

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: Looking for a close knit community of players, that are mature and creative. This is a small server, usually with larger servers that is lots of destruction, quarries, floating trees. I like worlds where people care for them such as replanting trees, filling up quarries. This server seems to me that it cares for its world and how it looks.

• In game name: TheDragonCow
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? I have never been banned from a minecraft server.
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have played minecraft for about a year now, the majority of that time spent playing tekkit. I spent most of my time playing on my own local server building various structures, machines, etc with one or two friends. I am familiar with most aspects of tekkit,(RedPower, BuildCraft, etc) and always willing to learn new methods and tricks.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I would like to join your server for a few reasons, the major one being that fact I would like to experience a true minecraft community that enjoys building and being as creative as much as I do. Your server has a few rules that I will surely appreciate as well, namely keeping everything pretty and treating other players with respect. I have also viewed your world map and collection of screenshots and have found myself rather impressed with everything and would like to contribute to this growing server as well.

IGN: mitzr

Minecraft experience to date: I have played minecraft for a little over 2 years, but i have only played tekkit for around a month. I have watched tutorials on tekkit so I do know somewhat about what I am doing.

I started tekkit about a month ago and I have noticed that most big servers have put so many restrictions and plugins into their server to the point were I am no longer feeling i am playing tekkit. This is why I am looking for a small friendly community to really just play tekkit the way it was supposed to be played. I believe that this server fits the description of what I am looking for in a server.

So the downtime is definitely gonna be sometime on Wednesday, I was hoping that FedEx might actually get the parts to me a day earlier than the scheduled delivery date :P. If anyone has any preference as to whether I do it earlier in the day or later, let me know by Wednesday morning. I can either do it sometime around 2 when I get home from class, or at around midnight when I'm home from work and done raiding.

I have no preference either way.

Have fun raiding, dish out that dps or heals depending on what you play... (I barely remember my 2 months of WoW so excuse my noobness.)

Thanks again for hosting and upgrading the server. Its greatly appreciated.

• In game name: fojaxx
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: one, for raging about being greifed
  • Minecraft experience to date: dunno about the date specificly, but since beta 1.7, tekkit for 6 months
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: i just want to play and build my own base of operations on a lightly populated server, with decent mature players.

• In game name : TehnicLuci
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? : Nop
  • Minecraft experience to date : sept 2011
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server : i wand a server to play were i can trust people and build big projects... i`m a tehnic guy and i love logic

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons