[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name: Cosmin1215
  • Age 17
  • Location Romania
  • Minecraft experience to date ~ 1 year
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server : im looking for a nice community.. nothing else. After lots of fail with 100+ players servers i choosed to try the small servers with less then 50 players..

still waiting...

O.o wait what?! I haven't been on in awhile due to the holidays so idk what grag has been up to. what were the entities?

Maybe he threw all your bags into the street and kicked you out. Just kidding :P. Enjoy the holidays.

hey voodoo

saw your Xmas contribution it is amazing, Bravo

how long it take to create from concept?

Cheers :)

from concept about a week. From actually starting the build about 15 minutes lol.

I got the dimensions from the web hehe. ie: legs 4x4 x35 high head 8x8 etc. body I think I made up as it didn't look right. Then I added a santa hat and present. I plan to add a scarf as well.

Glad you like it. Hope it doesn't give Ana nightmares.

Also who did the x2 Xmas trees ? Pretty good and tbh it was seeing those that made me want to do soemthing.

Edit: yeah have to agree 1st page looks pretty cool.

Also who did the x2 Xmas trees ? Pretty good and tbh it was seeing those that made me want to do soemthing.

I did the tree by spawn and i think possibly ks did the one in market as it says from admin and it features in the screenshot on 1st page. (Though i also cheekly added some snowman sentinels to the second tree, don't know if they are still there though) :D

I did the tree by spawn and i think possibly ks did the one in market as it says from admin and it features in the screenshot on 1st page. (Though i also cheekly added some snowman sentinels to the second tree, don't know if they are still there though) :D

I created the one at the market. I didn't realize the one over by spawn until a day after I built the one at the market :P

can anyone tell ks7 or matt w. if they can accept my whitelist app please.. (page 41)

Icxx, I have whitelisted you. See you soon.

I might be able to help with the banner. I am decent with photoshop and other programs. What do you have in mind for the banner before i go off on some crazy tangent and make something you don't want.

Edit- could you provide so photos of the server. cool stuctures nice bases and so on that would help.

Wargarbl is working on some too, I'm not really looking for anything to specific, but it would be nice to have some sort of banner or large image for the main post. I was thinking a few headers for the subsections (I.e applications, rules, etc.) might help to make it look better too. Feel free to use creative liberty though, I'm not even remotely artistically talented myself. There should be some screenshots at the link on the main post, but feel free to take some yourself too.

As a side note, if anyone wants to submit screenshots or request some of their creations, feel free to shoot me a PM or post a reply.

umm... tried to get on but it still says im not whitelisted

just wondering if there is anything wrong

I double checked it earlier, you should be able to get on now.

Also, since I STILL haven't gotten around to it, if anyone is interested in building a bank for the currency exchange, you can feel free to finish/ tear down the one I started.

IGN: WaRcRaZeDDuCk

Minecraft Experience: I've been playing vanilla Minecraft since Beta 1.4 and I've been playing tekkit for a year or so.

Reason for wanting to join: I really want to be able to express my creative ability without having some random griefer comee over and ruin everything i have worked on. I love to build factories and I absolutely LOVE IndustrialCraft2. I am very good with the mods Redpower, IC2, and Equivalent Exchange.

IGN: WaRcRaZeDDuCk

Minecraft experience: I am very experienced with minecraft, I have played since Beta 1.4. I have been playing Tekkit for a year now and I am a Master at Equivalent Exchange, IndustrialCraft2, and Redpower.

Why do you want to play on our server? Well... I haven't had much luck with Tekkit servers lately. Most of them have every item banned or have nerfed everything to a point where the game was basically impossible to play. Also I have found only about 5 servers with no pvp which in each one there was always a loop where people could kill you and get away with it. All I want is a good tekkit server with friendly people I can build along side with.

I hope you White-List me!!!! :)

I double checked it earlier, you should be able to get on now.

Also, since I STILL haven't gotten around to it, if anyone is interested in building a bank for the currency exchange, you can feel free to finish/ tear down the one I started.

i'm up for giving it a try already got a name Resilancefree bank xD

In game name amokid

Age 15

Location eastern us

Minecraft experience to date form alpha tekkit a few months

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server well finals are over so i wanna play tekkit with people again

i like the way you operate its good

In game name: potoes6

Experience: I started playing minecraft towards the end of alpha and I have been playing tekkit for four months. I am experienced with industrial craft, building stuctures, buildcraft, and the basics of redpower.

I would Like to join because I love tekkit. It is much more fun to play with other people because you can learn a lot from other people and have fun building with others. I would really like to join because you're server seems like a lot of fun and I would love to contribute.

• In game name: somone122
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: no
  • Minecraft experience to date: played minecraft since alpha, tekkit for 3 months
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: im looking for an active tekkit server to play on, and not a public one. (always being grifed/killed there), white-list servers always have a more mature community then public and its more fun to play that way.

I'll be hopping on after work tonight (shold be on ~11 PM EST) to take some screenshots for the album I have and for the new banners and headers. If you want your base to be included, please send me a PM, post something, or hop on while I'm on. Hopefully we can also get a group shot with whoever happens to be on :).

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons