[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name Demonicwolf9
  • Age 27
  • Location MA USA
  • Minecraft experience to date been playing since 1.0 and tekkit sincethe start of 1.1
  • Why do you want to play on our server? sound like you have a good small server, witch is what im looking for, i love to build automated stuff of all shorts, and hop i can get whitelisted

• In game name: hutheloss
  • Minecraft experience to date: I started around 1.0 and I recently started tekkit, maybe around the middle of this year, June-July most likely.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? : I find your server incredibly fun as is, and I haven't even played on it. I'm a little bit on the bottom edge of middle class so my comp can not run most of the large servers and yours has caught my eye. I like the fact that you seem to care for the people you play with, and that you wont punish them for one persons actions. I can also say that since I still feel new to the tekkit idea I enjoy that you would offer help to people in my same predicament. I do enjoy minecraft thoroughly and tekkit even more, so I do hope you believe me when I state that I will try to get on almost everyday, give or take a few surprise trips, and will take pride in doing the best that I can. I hope you allow me onto the white list, thank you for reading through this.

• Goofyschooler
  • USA
  • Minecraft: since alpha Tekkit: 2 years
  • I want to help improve and settle down on a good tekkit server where their are no griefers and/or people who come just to mess around and fool with people. I want to help people with their creations and be there to assist when needed.

If 'The Watch of Flowing Time' is responsible for the erratic behavior of our sun/moon cycle and general clock timing and thus the cause of certain lagging issues we have been experiencing as of late i personally think a consideration should be made as to whether it should be allowed! Having watched the clock on dynamap and the way my timers don't animate properly I would have thought it could be the culprit. I know it is the custom of this server not to ban items but if it is going to cause problems this should happen. As far as I know its only use is to speed up machines and to slow down mobs and as a component in making gem leggings. We have other items (and admin) that can change the time of day for us and if overclockers are used in machines they should run at a speed that is more than adequate. As for mobs I have no problem with letting them come at me at their natural pace. Also, for anyone wanting to craft gem leggings i'm quite sure that an admin will spawn one in for you if you give them the correct materials. I don't even know if 'TWoFT' is the source of recent lag but i'm sure we would have no complaints if it were taken away. I thought I would just put that out there to see everyone's opinions... :D

I agree. I saw it on Rythian's tekkit, it appeared to just turn it to night, then to morning. It seemed pretty spazzy (<--- I bet that tht's not a word, and if it is,I probably spelled it wrong :D)

• In game name: minerofgoods53
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing for about a year
  • Why do you want to play on our server? (You are NOT going to get whitelisted if you don't make me believe that you are willing to put a little time into your application and show that you actually care):
  • I want to play on this server because I've mostly been playing faction servers with a lot of restrictions, and I would like to find a server where I can use (at least) mostly complete EE and don't get raided every 5 minutes. I know how to use most of buildcraft, industrialcraft, and EE. I would like to learn more about redpower,railcraft and computercraft. This seems like a friendly server (for the most part) and it doesn't seem to have very many restrictions or rules , and the ones it does have seem to make sense and are easily understandable. This seems like a great server, and I can't wait to join. :D

I also want to make a brick factory :D

are you not whitelisting or just not accepting apps right now?

I know Ks7 is very busy irl.

Have you tried to log into the server ?

For yourself and others that is the best way to see if you have been whitelisted or not.

If you have, you will gain access. If not it will tell you that you are not on the required whitelist.

That is the best way to check...

are you not whitelisting or just not accepting apps right now?

I apologize for the lack of activity lately on my part, I've had a lot of personal crap going on for the last 2 weeks in addition to classwork/ my job. I'll have some free time tonight when I get home, so I'll go through applications and take a look at the server to see if I can find out where the lag issues are coming from.

That's the Server owner and main whitelist guy; there ya go.

Also, I'm sorry the server's gotten a little out of hand; I was out-of-town for three days and didn't have access to be able to restart it and such.

whoever made the bar and brewry can finish it or remove it? it is SO furstrating checking it every time i log in and its there for weeks :/

p.s i made a pit of despair in the market XD check it out! :P

p.p.s when i re-look at the server, there are so many unfinished projects in the server!

am i the only one that keeps logging in almost daily? ><

havnt seen anyone online for too long :/

whoever made the bar and brewry can finish it or remove it? it is SO furstrating checking it every time i log in and its there for weeks :/

p.p.s when i re-look at the server, there are so many unfinished projects in the server!

You must log in for only a few minutes each day then cause I havent seen you in online for more than a few minutes in weeks.

To Answer your question though, No....

I see lots of the same faces online nearly daily. And these same people spend several hours online at a time.

A lot of people though reached their endgame in a matter of days never to return again. Everyones endgame is different. But those with imagination and patience are still building and playing. We also have some very active new players recently joined.

It's no where near as full as it was a month ago. But as I predicted, those who play a certain way got bored several weeks ago. :P

Worth noting too in many cases they were the same players calling for a new map several weeks ago. If we had of had a new map it would have brought them back I'm sure... But only for a few weeks until they got bored gain.

Also what are these unfinished projects ? I see plenty that are actively being worked on and only a few that lay untouched. And those normally get a sign put on them by a mod in time that if inactive / not used / not finished etc they get cleared to make space.

I don't see lot's of unfinished projects accept maybe 2 and those that are being worked on.

Fingers, for larger projects in town it is appreciated if you check with admin etc. Your "Pit of despair" has no place in the market or really in town. We generally don't dig massive holes to bedrock, set the ground on fire around it, and put a stick to the middle of it to jump off of... Thus, it was removed.

In game name: funbunman2

Minecraft experience:1 year

I want to help improve and settle down on a good tekkit server where their are no griefers and/or people who come just to mess around and fool with people. I want to help people with their creations and be there to assist when needed.

Sorry for my lack of online time. Steam had an autum sale so I'm a tad busy blowing things/people/whales up in various games... I was also asked to sub in a TF2 HL team so I'm either in practices or pug matches most of the time... I'll be back after I beat a few more games...

Just a heads up...

Anyone trying to log in to the server at the moment may have issues. This is not an issue with the server.

What the actual issue is at the moment is still unclear :P

OK seems resolved now. Very odd. Forums were full of people trying to work out what the hell was up and it affected vanilla too so defo at their end.

But during the whole time Mojang support were reporting everything was online and fine. With the exception of account services.

TLDR: There was a problem. It went away.

Edit: unrelated, there was an update that reset my mini map keys.

This meant i couldn't access the map gui ingame. If you are affected by this you need to open your launcher folder / tekkit / mods / rei_minimap and find keyconfig text file.

The top line is menu key. Change it to whatever you had before.

It resets to period key but that has never worked on my keyboard which is why i changed the defaults in first place.

• In game name - bryant2647
  • Age - 16
  • Location - Alabama
  • Minecraft experience to date - I have been playing Minecraft since around the Christmas of 2010 (In Alpha 1.4, I believe)
  • Why do you want to play on our server? One of my in real life friends, Cloneco, has wanted me to join the server for awhile now. I am a bit new to tekkit, so just give me some time to get situated into the non-vanilla syle of Minecraft. I am getting better with all the machines and different functions of all the blocks. I have been wanting to play on a freebuild server for quiet awhile now. I've been playing on a vanilla faction server, for around a year now, and to be frank it's getting very boring... So I need something new to play and I think I would really enjoy this server

Edit: I also promise I won't grief because I have been wanting to join a whitelisted server for a long time now where there is no griefers

Sorry for my lack of online time. Steam had an autum sale so I'm a tad busy blowing things/people/whales up in various games... I was also asked to sub in a TF2 HL team so I'm either in practices or pug matches most of the time... I'll be back after I beat a few more games...

Gah, Been wondering where you were! I am in need of Logic Gates and Reinforced Stone LOL. Kind of built my own factory for them in the mean time. Hurry up and finish the Steam Autumn Sale (So many addicting games!!!!), lol!

• In game name- capt0skittles
  • Age- 22
  • Location- some where in the U.S.
  • Minecraft experience to date- since minecraft beta
  • Why do you want to play on our server?- I want to join a community that I can contribute to. I mostly like building simple utilities for all to use like roads public farms and the like. I like fostering a sense of friendship and tolerance.

Minecraft experience to date: ever since 1.8 and now just tekkit

Why do you want to play on our server?my best friend wanted me to help and i love tekkit. i have a sykpe and all the materials and if it helps me my friend is cloneco he really wants me in and i would love for this sever to b my first tekkit server. thx

I can vouch for him. He will not greif and is a responsible player

He is now permanently banned and reported as a griefer on minecraft banning sites. He was destroying land and people's property, including right in front of them. If anyone has issues with this, you can PM me, but GoodLuck if you're hoping to get an appeal on this decision.

~Epy

Server Admin

• In game name: Cheezeborgerz
  • Minecraft experience to date: From the beginning of beta
  • Why do you want to play on our server?: I've been looking for something new to play and to try out my creative process on something more unique like tekkit. I think it would be interesting to be able to experiment with the mechanics that tekkit brings to minecraft with a friendly community at the same time. After browsing some servers, I have chosen this one to apply to because of the freedom that it gives and what seems like to be a great administrative crew.

He is now permanently banned and reported as a griefer on minecraft banning sites. He was destroying land and people's property, including right in front of them. If anyone has issues with this, you can PM me, but GoodLuck if you're hoping to get an appeal on this decision.

~Epy

Server Admin

When did this happen i will talk with him. I certainly hope he is not responsible for this

When did this happen i will talk with him. I certainly hope he is not responsible for this

He was destroying land and people's property, including right in front of them.

Right in front of them; have witnesses. Also, I left out how he was responding to people in chat and obviously liking how he made them react when he broke their stuff.

In game name: shades333

Minecraft experience to date: Minecraft, since Beta and tekkit about one and a half years.

Why do you want to play on our server?: I love playing tekkit and about half a year ago started playing on a server. The experience was, at first, dreadful as not knowing what people were capable of meant constant greifing and raiding were depressing. I really would like to play on a server where i can build a small factory, create a few things and have fun playing tekkit without the fear of restarting due to other players. I'm experienced with equivalent exchange and have had fun with Industrial and Build Craft, I think this server would be great to play on.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons