[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Hello. I haven't been very active on the Technic forums, but I would like to use your server for my clan until I have server hosting capabilities. Hopefully for the next 6 months.

My Application:

In game name:erindalcuthalion

Location: New England, USA. I'm not comfortable giving anymore specifics

Minecraft experience to date: Playing since beta 1.3, have several awesome legit tekkit worlds. Both experiences with Vanilla and Tekkit. Within a few days I'l put up a video on my youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/bf3drizzt. I did start a series, but I am going to wait until Tekkit updates to continue it.

Why do you want to play on our server? (You are NOT going to get whitelisted if you don't make me believe that you are willing to put a little time into your application and show that you actually care). As I said above, to use as a temporary host for my clan, Cuthalion Inc. https://sites.google.com/site/cuthalionincclansite/ I also have wanted to find a good tekkit server to play on. Haven't yet, but by the looks this is a good one.

Additional Things: No, I haven't been banned from a server. Regardless of whether you will let me use the server for Cuthalion Inc, I am still applying for the server.

EDIT: Also, I would love to do a video series on your server if thats ok...

Okay my store isn't selling much food, I'd like to request if i can sell my art in the server. I have artistic talent and would like to build a museum that people can go and look at the work and hire me for murals of things they may want at their houses or in certain buildings. The problem is I would need an large area to work with for the museum so if an op can designate me an area, i don't even mind if it's on water I'd be greatful. Murals usually require quite a large space 64x64 preferably. Here is my art so you can see intend to make pretty pieces.

Ok i think im in Love with these :D

What would it take to Get a FF7 - Sephiroth Drawn ??

Or Sephiroth / Cloud

Sephiroth / Cloud + Arieth ??

Would Love one for a Avatar Picture

:D

You are extremly talented :D

• In game name - Adapt1097
  • Age - 21
  • Location - San diego
  • Minecraft experience to date - Some, Im active duty military so i havent had as much time as i would like to play and learn.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? - I would like to play on a small server where i can learn the more detailed ins and outs of the game and build my skills.

Hey I'm not sure if you have seen my application yet or not but I applied about a week ago now (back on page 31, about halfway down) but I've been waiting for a response (whether good or bad) and I'd really like to know if I will be allowed in or not. A response would be much appreciated. Thanks.

• In game name: ELfluffybunz
  • Minecraft experience to date: 2 Years
  • Why do you want to play on our server: I have been playing tekkit on another server and have been looking for a new one to join so I can learn more about EE with a buddy of mine. I'm an expert builder and a expert explorer so I will do my best to help the server in any way possible. :D

• In game name: ELfluffybunz
  • Minecraft experience to date: 2 Years
  • Why do you want to play on our server: I have been playing tekkit on another server and have been looking for a new one to join so I can learn more about EE with a buddy of mine. I'm an expert builder and a expert explorer so I will do my best to help the server in any way possible. :D

a 20 year old would know to put an after expert a second time if he did it the first time.well if you are 20.

Hey I'm not sure if you have seen my application yet or not but I applied about a week ago now (back on page 31, about halfway down) but I've been waiting for a response (whether good or bad) and I'd really like to know if I will be allowed in or not. A response would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Zorbic, the server owner is out of town this week and is a little behind on whitelisting; Feel free to PM me a more-detailed application if you'd like to be whitelisted quicker, or wait until her returns.

a 20 year old would know to put an after expert a second time if he did it the first time.well if you are 20.

That's a minor grammatical error, Mark; please don't harass our applicants xD

Ana's museum is amazing! I can't wait to see that bad boy finished!

Ana, if you need any lamps or help with supplies, just let me know.

Restocked the Lamps, and will be revamping the lower level of my shop with more useful items.

And anyone who was not a complete kid would of grown the fuck up and moved on

your not getting back on the server, now give it a rest, Its gone from being funny to just being pathetic

So grow up.

._. uhm am I white listed and I posted that after being awake for 48 hours it's amazing it is even legible XD

KS7 (The server owner) Is really busy at moment, So might be worth While Sending Epyon (Matt W.) A Message on here with a more detailed Server application

He is one of the Server Admins :)

Also Just ignore anything Marka says, He just being a big kid because he ws caught out being a griever and got banned

Zorbic, the server owner is out of town this week and is a little behind on whitelisting; Feel free to PM me a more-detailed application if you'd like to be whitelisted quicker, or wait until her returns.

That's a minor grammatical error, Mark; please don't harass our applicants xD

erm well your forum does like to do it to me.I am sorry though for correcting a spelling grammar even though you did it to me :/

Hello. I haven't been very active on the Technic forums, but I would like to use your server for my clan until I have server hosting capabilities. Hopefully for the next 6 months.

My Application:

In game name:erindalcuthalion

Location: New England, USA. I'm not comfortable giving anymore specifics

Minecraft experience to date: Playing since beta 1.3, have several awesome legit tekkit worlds. Both experiences with Vanilla and Tekkit. Within a few days I'l put up a video on my youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/bf3drizzt. I did start a series, but I am going to wait until Tekkit updates to continue it.

Why do you want to play on our server? (You are NOT going to get whitelisted if you don't make me believe that you are willing to put a little time into your application and show that you actually care). As I said above, to use as a temporary host for my clan, Cuthalion Inc. https://sites.google.com/site/cuthalionincclansite/ I also have wanted to find a good tekkit server to play on. Haven't yet, but by the looks this is a good one.

Additional Things: No, I haven't been banned from a server. Regardless of whether you will let me use the server for Cuthalion Inc, I am still applying for the server.

EDIT: Also, I would love to do a video series on your server if thats ok...

I see on your website that your clan is semi PvP oriented. I would be happy to let you bring other people to the server (provided that they apply themselves or that you agree to take full responsibility for them), but I want to remind you that random PvP isn't allowed on the server. If you agree to duke it out with someone else, that's fine, but you're not free to wander around conquering and looting.

Also, I AM back from my trip, I just didn't get a chance to post yesterday since I was busy catching up on classwork.

• In game name: Daxious
  • Minecraft experience to date: 3 years or so I think? Been playing since early alpha.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I've been running a server of my own for a couple of months now simply because I haven't been able to find a server that fits me. I'm looking for a small community of nice people to play with thats free of little kids and griefers. My server gets fairly lonely as its usually just my girlfriend and I, and I really don't enjoy admin responsibilities. I'm here to build and play, not to babysit. I like spending a lot of time on large builds and having a safe server capable of protecting my invested time is crucial. I love all parts of tekkit and your server seems very interesting.

Gragous

AZ, USA

I first started on the Xbox, was always a fan for open sandbox games. Then I tried it for the PC and loved it, ever since I've been looking for a good server to play with everything really available.

I want to try your server out and play with my friend who recommended me to it, ELfluffbunz :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons