[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name: orville424
  • Minecraft experience to date: My Minecraft Experience Is a lot. I Have Made My Piston Elevator But it is still buggy Because of 1.4 update But in tekkit i think it works good but i have not tried it yet. i also started play MC Feb. this year But I'm no longer newbie. I know a lot about minecraft now.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I want play on your server because when i play single player i'm all alone i need a friend. when i'm lonely i usually join servers that is whitelisted. I like white listed servers because no griefers banned when stealing ETC. and that is why i want to join your server.

KS, as i'm sure you already know Industrial Credits sort of are the minecraft currency, i just think people have not used them because they cannot do anything else with them but re-spend them at other peoples shops. If people used these as the currency for shops then maybe the banking system could offer up a way of exchanging them for useful materials like gold and diamond? Dont know if this is anywhere near to what you were thinking anyway but i thought i would just say. :D

a Currency system is always cool, because that gives a cool economy to the game, the only thing is i dont think this server has a big enough player base to make it effectively, and also with the ability to use condensers to get anything like magic (which im all about) it makes currency useless. I think it would be cool on a different server, personal opinion of coarse. But i personally like the small player base which i would say makes for a closer server (making friends ect.)

Cheers!

I think a clear definition needs to be drawn here.

KS has only talked about introducing a currency. (which I think is a good idea) But let's not confuse introducing a currency with starting an economy.

Two very different things, the latter would never work on our server.

• In game name: Zorbic
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have played Minecraft for a year or two now and I have been playing Tekkit for several months. I know most of the stuff in Tekkit except I have never really figured out all the bluelectric machines.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I have been looking for a good server to play on for a while. I have a private server for me and my friend but he never really plays and I get lonely :( I am looking for a server that has a nice community as well as an opportunity for me to show my creativity.

The currency system is mainly going to be a tool to replace all of the various currencies people are using in their shops. I had been thinking about doing it when people first started setting up shops, but I haven't gotten around to it until now. The comment about being able to exchange them for raw materials in addition to other players' goods is definitely something I'll have to look into though. I originally figured that players would eventually make shops to supply raw materials on their own, but as I said, I'll look into something like that.

Sorry about the slow response, the past week has been pretty crazy.

• In game name:ultramario1998
  • Minecraft experience to date: Been playing since Beta 1.3, but relatively new to Tekkit.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I've been looking for a good server to settle for a while now, and this seems like the right place! I'm also willing to help people with building projects in any way I can (ie resources, manual labor, getting BC pipes working, but not handing out stacks or DM/RM)

In Game Name: Pirotto

Minecraft experience to date: i started playing minecraft when it started and tekkit to im a op in 1 server

Why do you want to play on our server? Because i love playing tekkit with others and i want to create a new factory and house i know almost everything about every item in the game i want to help with projects for the server and what ever need some help

What version is the server? 3.1.3 the new one or the old one?

I'm gonna tinker around with 3.1.3 on a copy of the current world when I get home on Sunday night/ Monday after class. If everything works well, I'll probably update the server once the devs push 3.1.3 to recommended.

Okay my store isn't selling much food, I'd like to request if i can sell my art in the server. I have artistic talent and would like to build a museum that people can go and look at the work and hire me for murals of things they may want at their houses or in certain buildings. The problem is I would need an large area to work with for the museum so if an op can designate me an area, i don't even mind if it's on water I'd be greatful. Murals usually require quite a large space 64x64 preferably. Here is my art so you can see intend to make pretty pieces.

In Game Name: relyter

Local:NY USA

Minecraft Exp To Date: Since 1.7.3, and i have a lot of experience in Tekkit And Minecraft.

Also, i can provide information service, and help out other players without someone granting me admin-ship.I also have a no-grief reputation and am well known for my kindness and helpful attitude.

Damn girl, d'you draw these?? I'm impressed!! :D

I may well call you up to do me a piece in the future...

Get in line;)

In Game Name: relyter

Local:NY USA

Minecraft Exp To Date: Since 1.7.3, and i have alot of experience in Tekkit And Minecraft.

Hey relter, I am no one important or official. But a free bit advice for you.

If your serious about applying then I suggest you read the very first post of this thread made the owner, KS7.

In particular the bit about applying for whitelist.

Once you've read that you may want to edit your application.

That's Just my opinion and a bit of friendly advice.

Get in line;)

Hey relter, I am no one important or official. But a free bit advice for you.

If your serious about applying then I suggest you read the very first post of this thread made the owner, KS7.

In particular the bit about applying for whitelist.

Once you've read that you may want to edit your application.

That's Just my opinion and a bit of friendly advice.

All right Voodo, Thanks for the bit of advice :D.

I know people are having trouble connecting (including myself); I have restarted the server and I am looking into it. This is not the only server affected as I'm getting the same error on another tekkit server. I'll try and post if I get it working,

~Epy

I know people are having trouble connecting (including myself); I have restarted the server and I am looking into it. This is not the only server affected as I'm getting the same error on another tekkit server. I'll try and post if I get it working,

~Epy

I think it is most likely an issue with either the minecraft.net servers or the mojang servers.

I think it is most likely an issue with either the minecraft.net servers or the mojang servers.

That's what I originally thought, but I was seeing some console errors that hinted at something else. Also, I can't see anywhere that says login servers are down atm.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons