[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name - Milesnights
  • Age - 22
  • Location - USA
  • Minecraft experience to date - 3 years
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I just want a nice Tekkit server where i can build what i want. It seems like that is impossible these days. Your server looked interesting and i like how there is no items banned. Your server looks great and i just want to play with people who are nice and non-griefers.

My in game name: CDRMax

My age is: 29

My minecraft experience to date: I have been playing MC for about a year and just recently started using Technic/Tekkit. I'm looking forward to playing with a group of mature players that I can learn from and collaborate with. I also like that few items are banned and the server is governed by mutual respect for one another. I enjoy shipbuilding and unique structures such as zeppelin homes. I'm a nuke IRL so will also definitely be building a reactor, (the safest and most conservatively designed of course.)

My in game name: Selera

My Age: 32

My minecraft experience to date: I've been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 was first released a bit before that. Only recently got into tekkit. I've been messing around and playing with tekkit for about 3 months now. Unfortunately my last server died for some reason and don't know why so am looking for a new one. I enjoy building more than anything else and will likely once I have some basics actually try to move far from everyone else so I can build large structures without stepping on anyone else's toes.

In game name: imawaldo

Minecraft experience to date: I have been playing minecraft for a long time. I am also an experienced tekkit player such as EE and buildcraft.

Why do you want to play on our server: Because I like to explore and create factories in tekkit without the fear of griefers.

Application:

Gamername: Antoon724

Minecraft experience: I have played minecraft for about a year and a half. I have a decent knowledge of industrial craft, equivalent exchange, and redpower.

I was recommended to this server by diamondeye83, and I've been told it's a very well-kept server. I would also like to expand my knowledge of tekkit without having to worry about my stuff getting destroyed.

IGN: WinDyCl0udxD

Exp. on Minecraft: I have a lot of Minecraft experience, started Tekkit last year, and i kinda worked out some Buildcraft and Redpower, but not ComputerCraft, but still lots to learn from you guys!;)

Why do I want to play on your server?: This comes with lots of reason, I like Minecraft first of all but then I enjoyed playing with random people if not, its not fun. My objective of playing Tekkit is to build a Bakery Factory since last year, but then since the update and exams coming along, I kinda lost of my time. I would like to help anyone who need it, I also hope the same thing back, like the guys in The Yogscast, they're legend!

Please let me join your server! Thank you!;)

• In game name: Pedotrollster (I'd prefer to be called Brad or Bread)
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing for a year and six months or so. I've been in love with Tekkit for about six months now.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I've yet to find a server where I can team up with other people to make an actual company. but, I have spent a lot of time, about 50+ hours playing Tekkit by myself. I'd like to do something with IC2, which is my favorite industrial mod, and BuildCraft.

I may have left a machine on because it let me log on so i turned it on then it kicked me off and kept coming up with the javascript warning thing......and i may not be on for a while because i havnt got a decent computer to use!! :(!

Try logging in again; server is up and running fine for me at the moment.

~Epy

IGN: Poogadooga

Location" Florida (USA)

What I can add to the server: I'm a rather good builder if I do say so myself, I've spent days upon days on personal Tekkit servers reaching endgame materials in large quantities. I'm proficient with Industrial Craft II, Build Craft, Red Power, Vanilla in general, and Equivalent Exchange.

I've been playing Minecraft since 1.4 release.

PedoTrollster, (Bread) is also my best friend, and I'd like to join him.~

the server has been really empty the last few days :/

Some of us are carrying on as usual.

But I think one or 2 are doing other things until the decision about a new map is reached.

Also this weekend the new mod pack was released and some people may be trying that out in single player. I spent a few hours on it yesterday.

Truth is though, I can't play single player for long. It gets dull, even with RC steam engines and extra biomesXL ;)

Extra note: although no official announcement ha been made. I would like to urge a hold on any map decision for a while as the likelihood of a tekkit update soon is quite possible.

There are rumours that a beta version is in testing. And now that FTB modpack has all the latest mods working with 1.4 in SMP (exception of RP) it shows that it is now possible.

RP is very near (we are talking days rather than months) and my gut feeling is tekkit are waiting for RP and possibly TC3 and will then update to the latest mods and mc 1.4

MC 1.4 btw looks pretty good landscape and visually speaking.

Some of us are carrying on as usual.

But I think one or 2 are doing other things until the decision about a new map is reached.

Also this weekend the new mod pack was released and some people may be trying that out in single player. I spent a few hours on it yesterday.

Truth is though, I can't play single player for long. It gets dull, even with RC steam engines and extra biomesXL ;)

Extra note: although no official announcement ha been made. I would like to urge a hold on any map decision for a while as the likelihood of a tekkit update soon is quite possible.

There are rumours that a beta version is in testing. And now that FTB modpack has all the latest mods working with 1.4 in SMP (exception of RP) it shows that it is now possible.

RP is very near (we are talking days rather than months) and my gut feeling is tekkit are waiting for RP and possibly TC3 and will then update to the latest mods and mc 1.4

MC 1.4 btw looks pretty good landscape and visually speaking.

I guess I wasn't clear enough in my last post - there isn't going to be a map reset anytime soon, if I DO do it, I'll make the decision fairly quickly, and it won't be done unless we have serious problems.

Also, while most of the mods are updated for 1.4 at this point, AFAIK the Tekkit team still needs to find a replacement for ForgeBukkit (i.e the back end system), so it's still gonna be a little bit until they do. From what I've read, Forge on it's own will be the likely successor, but there's not a lot of point in speculating right now. It could be a week, it could be a month.

• In game name: H3RB4LS
  • Minecraft experience to date: About a year or so
  • Why do you want to play on our server? Because I'd like to find a good first server to join and create and build/learn all these magnificent mods with some cool people.I just bought this game again on the PC JUST so I could play these mods online with people. I love checking out peoples creations as well as building large scale projects/buildings.

Erm, hi! I submitted the application form... and... waiting for results, sorry!;)

Have you tried connecting to server ?

I may be very wrong but seem to recall seeing you name come up in chat when KS7 was adding people via mobile console about 2 days ago.

If I'm wrong I apologise. Only posting for your convenience as KS7 can be at times very busy irl.

ie: holding down a job, studying, and looking after us lot as well.

Erm, hi! I submitted the application form... and... waiting for results, sorry!;)

I THINK I added you, but I'll double check just to make sure.

I also wanted to let our current players know that tomorrow I will be building a bank in the marketplace to start an in game currency system using in game items. I'll have more details for you tomorrow, but this should eliminate the hassle of having to put change machines in each shop and having to use different items for currency in different shops.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons