[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

It may be that at the moment with the problems the server has it just can't handle that many mob's + items (pearls) during busy times at the weekend when there is an overworld load as well. There was quite a few people online most of whom were in the overworld. And myself and Arach were in the end shortly before the server crashed. (I believe Arach was still there laying a few blocks when it died)

Can't recall who but the nether was also being used and loaded.

Someone in chat also reported the completion of their factory at the same time as this.

So I think it is likely a load issue rather than anything badly built. (weekend player numbers)

garrett was online keeping an eye on how many entities the world had at the time as well, so he may be able to remember just how much load the server was under regarding entities.

A shame to say but we might just have to refrain from using it when the online player count gets too busy until the server problems are ironed out.

Id spent Mostly the Entire Day in the end

And last night was in the End with about 12 Players online... So im not sure..

Also if i remember Correctly i was at the Enterance, Not down by the Enderman farm Which is about 200_ish Blocks from the Enterance (for the reason of Not having it loaded and letting me still work on the Communal Area)

I also went offline before the server crashed, I came back later too find it off

I know this sounds like me Defending my self and spawner :P but just simply stating facts, It might need to be looked into, and in that case then i dont mind Having the Spawner not used at a certain Player cap.

There could still be anchors ect out there, Or a ghost Player pipe ect ect.

Has there been any more Discussion about the World / Dimensional Anchors & Teleport Teathers ??

Sorry if you felt under the spotlight. I wasn't singling you out.

Like I said there was a factory completed at the same time.

2 pages back in this thread most people are saying they would prefer restrictions, the removal of items, anything rather than downtime.

No ones build on it's own is an issue but it all adds up. And the server problems have not gone away.

The only reason I suggested a player number cap on the use of the farm is the shear amount of redstone, pistons, mobs and item drops. Not sure if flowing water adds load or not.

So sorry if you felt singled out. Everyone is responsible during these times to keep the load on the server below its freak out point until the issues are resolved.

New players are arriving every day so if we don't do something the downtime will only get worse untill the issues are identified.

It's the reason I suggested a short term install of a diagnostic plugin that shows when and where the cpu and ram are being used.

But anyway we had several pages of "what is the problem, and imo this n that should be done" So maybe we just leave to the admin team to get on with it. I know they are working on it amongst other things.

Also it's dead easy for tensions to rise and people to misinterpret what others are saying when we start trying to work out why the crash happened.

Yes, I realise I started it and did just that. I may go and knee myself in the groin for that.

• In game name:hartham
  • Minecraft experience to date:a year and 3 months
  • Why do you want to play on our server? Because on almost every server that has a level of organization i have been ignored. For personally on multiplayer servers I prefer to be a follower in a town with machines and protection from other players. Considering that this server revolves around one server hopefully i can join the town :P. Also ((yes i know this is starting to turn into a wall of text)) i like servers that is shaped by the community such as the new rules to provide everyone with a good gaming experience ((besides griefers))

And now your Suffering the Repercussions of those Actions.

I stopped greifing one year ago did I suffer enough for my actions?I Iearned doing wrong has conseqences,but how long do I have to do right be for I am forgiven?I now understand right and wrong

hot and cold.Forgive and forget is not a human's best policy.But I am asking you guys to forgive,you don't have to forget.I never griefed your server,I feel bad for the ones I did when I was a noob,a idiot I understand the beauty of this game I have for a while.My greatest glory is not in never falling but getting up every time I do.I never gave up trying to help out people,but when the people gave up on trying to help me that is when I feel alone.Servers make rules just as the world has its,sometimes the people of the world forget they need to follow the rules just as I did on many servers now I remember I should follow it.So please forgive and please if you can forget,as i like to say the FF philosophy.=)

If your able to take advice given in genuine good will,

move on... Retain some dignity, and above all be honest in your applications to other servers.

Most will turn you down flat. But some will respect honesty and be willing to give you a chance.

When you are found out the time for honesty has already passed. And that opportunity is gone and can't be recovered

It's better to learn these things on the net rather than real life where mistakes can ruin your life.

You asked how long you have to do right before you are forgiven. It's not about forgiveness, it's trust.

People will forgive, but trust is unlikely because for that to happen people have to make themselves vulnerable from abuse of that trust.

In other words. Your asking a hell of a lot from people who owe you nothing.

But it's not us you need to convince anyway.

I wish you well and good luck. But I truly think you just need to put this one down to experience.

I stopped greifing one year ago did I suffer enough for my actions?I Iearned doing wrong has conseqences,but how long do I have to do right be for I am forgiven?I now understand right and wrong

hot and cold.Forgive and forget is not a human's best policy.But I am asking you guys to forgive,you don't have to forget.I never griefed your server,I feel bad for the ones I did when I was a noob,a idiot I understand the beauty of this game I have for a while.My greatest glory is not in never falling but getting up every time I do.I never gave up trying to help out people,but when the people gave up on trying to help me that is when I feel alone.Servers make rules just as the world has its,sometimes the people of the world forget they need to follow the rules just as I did on many servers now I remember I should follow it.So please forgive and please if you can forget,as i like to say the FF philosophy.=)

tl;dr, couldn't stop laughing long enough to finish reading. You got removed from a whitelist, I hardly think an emotional ramble is the appropriate response, particularly from a "30" year old man.

And as a final note...

My greatest glory is not in never falling but getting up every time I do.

Ok, Batman.

I stopped greifing one year ago

markaskins, according to the ban listings on MCBans you were struck off two servers within minutes of each other in May THIS year for griefing. Stop trying to excuse yourself with clichèd babble, pick up a dictonary once in a while and maybe buy a calender so you keep a track of time.

I might be wrong but i think the day you show a real cathartic response to the consequence of your actions is the day i poke my eyes out with rusty nails....

• In game name: maddie5252
  • Minecraft experience to date: played tekkit for about one year but minecraft longer and got interested in tekkit because on yogscast
  • Why do you want to play on our server? (give me a little detail, 'it looks cool' probably won't be enough to get you whitelisted. I'm looking for more than just a single line.): playing minecraft is fun but it get boring when you are alone so i wanted to play with other people that like tekkit to there's a lot more stuff to do, and can make friends.

• In game name: maddie5252
  • Minecraft experience to date:i"m pretty good at tekkit i have played it for around one year and normal minecraft longer.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? (give me a little detail, 'it looks cool' probably won't be enough to get you whitelisted. I'm looking for more than just a single line.):i"m wanted to play on a server because after you it gets boring when your just playing by yourself and there would be more excitement playing with other people.

• In game name: Shadowspear1011
  • Minecraft experience to date: 4 Months(trust me I have learned a lot)Why do you want to play on our server?: I would like to play on this server because I love to craft things and build. And this environment seems like it would be friendly because because there are only 20 slots. (if you do a ban check it will say I have bans because I share an account with my cousin. I promise I have not been banned before)

• In game name - JunkyPic
  • Age - 24
  • Location - +3 GMT - Romania
  • Minecraft experience to date - Give or take, 2 years.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? (give me a little detail, 'it looks cool' probably won't be enough to get you whitelisted. I'm looking for more than just a single line.) - I don't have any other reason than: I want a stable server.

tl;dr, couldn't stop laughing long enough to finish reading. You got removed from a whitelist, I hardly think an emotional ramble is the appropriate response, particularly from a "30" year old man.

And as a final note...

Ok, Batman.

it is not from batman,i could never stop laughing when you said you thought it was batman...actually its one of confucius's wise sayings that i now follow and have for awhile if you have any respect you will stop laughing and i will too Ks7.=)

markaskins, according to the ban listings on MCBans you were struck off two servers within minutes of each other in May THIS year for griefing. Stop trying to excuse yourself with clichèd babble, pick up a dictonary once in a while and maybe buy a calender so you keep a track of time.

I might be wrong but i think the day you show a real cathartic response to the consequence of your actions is the day i poke my eyes out with rusty nails....

you know what,i might not be accurate but i know when to stop crying.

I lol'd SO hard when I read that. I'd love to see that used as an excuse for other things, like "I don't kill people anymore, I just did it when I was young because I thought I could give it a try".

Killing and greifing are so far apart you make me laugh thinking you would compare a computer game to real death.

Markaskins,

Note 1: When trying to comment on something someone has said to you try to think of your own words to say and not just repeat what they said to you but in slighty different words. This does show your schoolboy mentality.

Note 2: Saying you want redemption because you were banned for griefing a vanilla minecraft server and not a tekkit server is like saying you want to be let off from a crime cos you did it in another city!

Note 3: Markaskins, you are a tit. I shall say no more!

I think an actual 30 year old probably would have given up before the emotional rant and begging XD. Also, QU-QU-QU-QUAD POST. I'm gonna be sad when he finally gives up/ gets himself banned for something, this is actually pretty entertaining.

...but i know when to stop crying.

Followed by 2 more posts. I got a pretty good laugh IRL from that.

I think an actual 30 year old probably would have given up before the emotional rant and begging XD. Also, QU-QU-QU-QUAD POST. I'm gonna be sad when he finally gives up/ gets himself banned for something, this is actually pretty entertaining.

Followed by 2 more posts. I got a pretty good laugh IRL from that.

Can we give him a medal :D This is defiantly Brightening up my day when i read this "30" year olds childlike attempts

End of, Been banned, Move on, its over..

Its just a game !!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons