[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

oh boy, drama at the resilience HQ?

well i hope that the fact you stopped a greifer in advance and removed tons of lag inducing machinery will get the server working properly again...

in another note- if anyone watched my videos of the server and wants to be in one of them- ill love that and you can pm me your skype :D

As the server has been down for some time I am guessing someone has PM'ed KS.

Can we establish a set of actions pls.

If you pm KS about server being offline pls make a quick post saying so. Otherwise he either ends up getting the message 20 times or not at all.

btw I just I mailed KS...

" But I thought you called an ambulance " !

n game name: Mason1224

• Minecraft experience to date: yesterday no just kidding xD since 1.8.1
  • Why do you want to play on our server?: IT looks cool and Ive been looking for Tekkit servers thats creative 4evr and i FINNALLY found one

n game name: Mason1224

• Minecraft experience to date: yesterday no just kidding xD since 1.8.1
  • Why do you want to play on our server?: IT looks cool and Ive been looking for Tekkit servers thats creative 4evr and i FINNALLY found one

Mason, I do believe the application says, "give me a little detail, 'it looks cool' probably won't be enough to get you whitelisted. I'm looking for more than just a single line" Although it is more than a line, we are a survival server not creative. I would suggest adding a little bit more to be whitelisted.

-Admin

i dont greif anymore I did that when I first got minecraft because I thought I could give it a try.

I lol'd SO hard when I read that. I'd love to see that used as an excuse for other things, like "I don't kill people anymore, I just did it when I was young because I thought I could give it a try".

How do you think it is me.Ks7 has a log block does he not?Stop being a idiot come down to the real world and show some filial piety to your parents.I don't think you respect them enough do you?

I.......I'm just going to try and contain my laughter while I make final adjustments to my new super nuclear reactor array, safe in the knowledge you won't get to blow it up. :D

A Friend Aplication :D

In Game Name : Guunibert65

Minecraft Experience: Play Minecraft from alpha and Tekkit for 6 months

Why do you want to play on our server?

I heard from Mamatovi that the server is cool and there are nice people and staff.Wanted to play tekkit on a whitelisted server so i can be sure no one will try to steal my stuff.

• In game name - CodGlitchesHD
  • Age - 16
  • Location - Newcastle, UK
  • Minecraft experience to date - I bought minecraft in alpha stage and have played it a lot ever since.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? - I have completed tekkit to the point of making lots of Mark 3 energy collectors, having a fully operating machine room which provides everything I need, getting all quantum armour and hard items on the way including the red matter morningstar. Also I have been playing Technic for maybe 1 year+ I have only played 1 Tekkit server which I completed all my goals on but then it sadly shut down.

• In game name-silhouettte
  • Age-16
  • Location-Newcastle, UK
  • Minecraft experience to date-I have been playing Minecraft since early beta, and i now play whenever I get the chance
  • Why do you want to play on our server?- I would like to be part of a community of players who love the game like i do, and people who i can trust and have fun with at the same time. Also i would like to learn how to properly use tekkit as i know the basics of it but would like a more in depth knowledge of the it and i believe being part of a tekkit community would increase my knowledge!

I only work until 5 today, so I'll be home in ~2 hours to check it out. I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know what it was. I know Arachnid just built that Enderman farm in the end last night, but it shouldn't have been loading if no one was there. Regardless, I'll take a look when I get home.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons