[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• bboysmalltown
  • chicago
  • i have been playing minecraft like its crack since 06/2012ish
  • I starting playing on my friends server just him and his wife there never on so i just learning all this on my own and have no one to show it to so im like fuck it ill play on my own server make a cool factory. Then i realized that whats the point of doing that when i could just look for something small and cool. So i looked through a lot of different servers and based on the description it sounds laid back and chill and thats all i want.

I just cleaned out the whitelist to remove a bunch of people that have never logged on or who have only logged on once. I also added one or two new names. If you were removed and would like to be readded, please post a reply or send me a PM. If your name is B1uedog though, don't bother messaging me. You're not getting back on.

I just cleaned out the whitelist to remove a bunch of people that have never logged on or who have only logged on once. I also added one or two new names. If you were removed and would like to be readded, please post a reply or send me a PM. If your name is B1uedog though, don't bother messaging me. You're not getting back on.

And can I atleast know why ive been kicked off the server. I liked playing on it.

Also if this is about the "halo incident" that wasnt my fault and it was like a week ago i thought it was over. because he had been playing on the server on his own for like two weeks and its not my fault he abused nukes because he was bored with the server. and after all you banned him and reset the server to moments before it happened.

so please just reconsider ive put quite a bit of time into this server and it was one of my favotites. (also excuse the spelling mistakes im horrible at spelling)

And can i atleast know why ive been kicked off the server.

I was hoping you'd ask!

1. Dicking around in my power plant. If there's a password protected door, you PROBABLY shouldn't be in there.
  2. Putting RM crap in the spawn chest. I know, playing the game legitimately is hard, but just because you can't handle it doesn't mean that you have to ruin it for the people that can.
  3. Getting pissed at admins after we removed stuff that you had built that was lagging the crap out of the server AND had gone through other players' stuff. Come on, the rules aren't THAT hard to follow.
  4. Breaking rules even AFTER I decided to be nice and not keep you banned after the first time. I mean seriously, you even KNEW that you were already on the s**t list...
  5. Causing trouble with other players.

Also if this is about the "halo incident" that wasnt my fault and it was like a week ago i thought it was over.
    Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot about that one!

And my personal favorite...

6. Because I just don't like 15 year old kids who whine about everything and can't play a game without using the in game equivalent (hah, see what I did there?) of cheat codes.

Have a nice day :).

ks, i do agree that some peeps shuld be banned and that EE is sometimes op but i think that in the last few days you were a bit too harsh on EE...

i mean- it is a bit cheaty but its not like it ruins the game if you have a creative mind and the urge to play!

if you like the game enough and are creative EE shuldnt ruin your game... and if it does- simply dont use it!

im sorry if this will be looked at as a rant, its just that i like EE and i hate when peeps go so harsh with it...

ks, i do agree that some peeps shuld be banned and that EE is sometimes op but i think that in the last few days you were a bit too harsh on EE...

i mean- it is a bit cheaty but its not like it ruins the game if you have a creative mind and the urge to play!

if you like the game enough and are creative EE shuldnt ruin your game... and if it does- simply dont use it!

im sorry if this will be looked at as a rant, its just that i like EE and i hate when peeps go so harsh with it...

That's exactly why I haven't outright banned it. Instead, I'm just banning the people that can't control themselves and decide to start running around handing out stacks of EE because they don't have anything better to do. The people who have been banned are the ones who CLEARLY can't think creatively and have instead decided to try to entertain themselves in ways that cause trouble.

• In game name: emeraldmoonx
  • Minecraft experience to date: A year or 2
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I want to be able to build stuff and have fun doing it. Without having to worry about griefers, go and make stuff with other players. I'm kinda new to tekkit, since not many servers have it, so that's why I'm wanting to play tekkit servers. I have a pretty good imagination, I can spend hours building stuff a day.

That's exactly why I haven't outright banned it. Instead, I'm just banning the people that can't control themselves and decide to start running around handing out stacks of EE because they don't have anything better to do. The people who have been banned are the ones who CLEARLY can't think creatively and have instead decided to try to entertain themselves in ways that cause trouble.

But thinking about it its up to the people that got handed it to decide whether to chuck it or keep it allthough it is a bit cheaty some people may want to have it so they can create big things....i have some but when i get bored of building things ive got the location of an open lava pit so ill just launch all the cheaty crap in there......

Sooo... Happy Halloween everyone, Hope the server gets up soon, i have to start working on holloween stuff in a bit... while its raining D: ... Well cya all in-game (when the server restarts)

I was gonna go trick or treating around all your in game homes as well :(

If you didn't give me cookie, it was deployer time above your door with a bucket of water in it, with RS signal linked to door :P

Oh, anyone knocking on my door btw trick or treating, enjoy the teslsa coil under the mat.

I was gonna go trick or treating around all your in game homes as well :(

If you didn't give me cookie, it was deployer time above your door with a bucket of water in it, with RS signal linked to door :P

Oh, anyone knocking on my door btw trick or treating, enjoy the teslsa coil under the mat.

AWWWW! I had the cutest kitty costume too, to go trick or treating in.

I was hoping you'd ask!

1. Dicking around in my power plant. If there's a password protected door, you PROBABLY shouldn't be in there.
  2. Putting RM crap in the spawn chest. I know, playing the game legitimately is hard, but just because you can't handle it doesn't mean that you have to ruin it for the people that can.
  3. Getting pissed at admins after we removed stuff that you had built that was lagging the crap out of the server AND had gone through other players' stuff. Come on, the rules aren't THAT hard to follow.
  4. Breaking rules even AFTER I decided to be nice and not keep you banned after the first time. I mean seriously, you even KNEW that you were already on the s**t list...
  5. Causing trouble with other players. Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot about that one!

And my personal favorite...

6. Because I just don't like 15 year old kids who whine about everything and can't play a game without using the in game equivalent (hah, see what I did there?) of cheat codes.

Have a nice day :).

:( well you may have all that correct... but i dont hack or cheat were did that come from.

Well ONWARD TO THE FOURMS TO APPLY FOR ANOTHER SERVER!

• Nitrotrout
  • Connecticut u.s.a.
  • minecraft since alpha Tekkit since March 2012
  • I want to play on your sever because I want a place where I can build my dream machines and work where I can trust and depend on the people who are on the sever. I have been on open servers and they are a mess of griefers, thieves, and even mods/admins who have no experiences managing servers. I want a server where the sky is the limit and the only thing stopping me from doing stuff is homework.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons