[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name: Heikujin
  • Minecraft experience to date: Been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and Tekkit for about a year now.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? Seems like a mature no-nonsense server. I've been searching around for a good home to flex my creative muscles and this server seems to fit the bill. While I don't claim to be a Tekkit expert I can offer what I do know to new-comers, and continue to expand my Tekkit knowledge from some of the "vets" that may call this server their home.

How do you normaly close tekkit and log off? Do you hit Disconnect on the menu, or do you usually just "x" the window closed? If you usually just close the window, you might have corrupted your server login file like Silver did the other week; I can fix that by deleting your login file on the server, but you'll lose your spawn and your current inventory (if you use alch bags, those will retain their inventories thank goodness). If you think that is the case, let me know and I can do that for you (I'll backup that file just in case that's not it).

~Epy

Well i am getting on now.. But getting Lag.. And also Getting kicked.. so cant really do much

So might consider doing that.

Ill try log on and Empty my bags so i dont loose anything

as im pretty sure my inventory is full

Ok i seem to have it all running smoothly again :)

Think it was something to do with my Java

Was on Server earlier thou and there was MASSIVE server lag :(

Seems to be getting worse :(

I know its drastic action, and Alot of people might not like the idea, But possibly consider a World Restart ?

It would Be a new Seed, No lag causing items, and could ban the Lag causing items from the beginning (watch of flowing time, Nukes, Anchors act) so that there isnt any issues ??

Im not saying do it, im just saying it could be an option ? Im not 100% keen on loosing everything, but it is also nice to start afresh and See what you can create and find on a new world

Ok i seem to have it all running smoothly again :)

Think it was something to do with my Java

Was on Server earlier thou and there was MASSIVE server lag :(

Seems to be getting worse :(

I know its drastic action, and Alot of people might not like the idea, But possibly consider a World Restart ?

It would Be a new Seed, No lag causing items, and could ban the Lag causing items from the beginning (watch of flowing time, Nukes, Anchors act) so that there isnt any issues ??

Im not saying do it, im just saying it could be an option ? Im not 100% keen on loosing everything, but it is also nice to start afresh and See what you can create and find on a new world

I think it would be interesting to start over new land and of the such. Though i am not keen on the fact i would lose everything

Realisticly, It doesnt take that long to get stuff if you know what your doing :)

Its just a Suggestion as the lag seems to be getting worse in game

ok the server isnt dying all the time like before, But there is more block lag...

and the day / night cycle is just haywire..

Its more a last resort sort of option thou..

• In game name: motokazieracer
  • Age 17
  • Location USA
  • Minecraft experience to date I've been playing since beta 1.8.1
  • Why do you want to play on our server? Because my friends and I have been looking for a Privite whitelisted server for a while now. We have found a few servers, but the owner wasn't helpful. We are hoping that the players on this server will actually respect the rules. We just want to have a good time with others, and help them with their questions they have about stuff.

FOR MY FRIENDS!

• In game name awsomebuilder555
  • Age 16
  • Location USA
  • Minecraft experience to date since beta 1.8.1
  • Why do you want to play on our server? same as mine

• In game name Bagle2000
  • Age 15
  • Location USA
  • Minecraft experience to date since 1.8.1
  • Why do you want to play on our server? same as mine

• In game name: minerofgoods53
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing for about a year
  • Why do you want to play on our server? (You are NOT going to get whitelisted if you don't make me believe that you are willing to put a little time into your application and show that you actually care):
  • I want to play on this server because I've mostly been playing faction servers with a lot of restrictions, and I would like to find a server where I can use (at least) mostly complete EE and don't get raided every 5 minutes. I know how to use most of buildcraft, industrialcraft, and EE. I would like to learn more about redpower,railcraft and computercraft. This seems like a friendly server (for the most part) and it doesn't seem to have very many restrictions or rules , and the ones it does have seem to make sense and are easily understandable. This seems like a great server, and I can't wait to join. :D

I apologize for the lack of activity lately on my part, I've had a lot of personal crap going on for the last 2 weeks in addition to classwork/ my job. I'll have some free time tonight when I get home, so I'll go through applications and take a look at the server to see if I can find out where the lag issues are coming from.

• In game name princess295001
  • Age 10
  • Location New Zealand
  • Minecraft experience to date Well i didn't start too long ago but i started some were in 1.3.2 and i am kinda glad because then i didn't have to wait for all the stuff added right now but i guess it will all ways keep updating but thats fine.
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I like a sever that has nice people who are not willing to kill for when the first look at you.i like to play with friends without the fear of grief or mean players. I also enjoy tekkit servers and this one sounds really awesome!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons