[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Right in front of them; have witnesses. Also, I left out how he was responding to people in chat and obviously liking how he made them react when he broke their stuff.

alright i talked with him he doesn't care about the server which was rude and doesn't want to try and get back on

• In game name - bryant2647
  • Age - 16
  • Location - Alabama
  • Minecraft experience to date - I have been playing Minecraft since around the Christmas of 2010 (In Alpha 1.4, I believe)
  • Why do you want to play on our server? One of my in real life friends, Cloneco, has wanted me to join the server for awhile now. I am a bit new to tekkit, so just give me some time to get situated into the non vanilla syle of Minecraft. I am getting better with all the machines and different functions of all the blocks. I have been wanting to play on a freebuild server for quiet awhile now. I've been playing on a vanilla faction server, for around a year now, and to be frank it's getting very boring... So I need something new to play and I think I would really enjoy this server

He is much better behaved than the last one and has been on more servers and know what and what not to do

Ign: proctor221

Mc experience: 1.2 beta

Reason to join: my friend cgcghost plays on the server and wanted me to join the server so I could join his you tube series, btw he will have a new vid up tonight, his you tube name is cgcghost. Anyway plz whitelist me I think I could make a valuable contribution to the server through buildcraft, equivalent exchange, and redpower.

applying to the server:

In game name: jfoxx777

Minecraft experience to date: ive been playing minecraft since the origional alpha version came out, i decided not to become a one trick poney and got into railcraft, buildcraft, industrialcraft mods and have become quite experienced with logic gates and other redpower mods.

Sorry I've been away for a few days guys; got into a motorcycle accident (low speed, 10 mph) and i've chipped my left ankle bone. so yay for crutches and a cast that i HAVE to keep elevated or it swells pretty good. I'll be hopping online more often as I get settled, but figured I'd at least give you guys an update.

~Epy

Sorry I've been away for a few days guys; got into a motorcycle accident (low speed, 10 mph) and i've chipped my left ankle bone. so yay for crutches and a cast that i HAVE to keep elevated or it swells pretty good. I'll be hopping online more often as I get settled, but figured I'd at least give you guys an update.

~Epy

Glad your ok.

I used to ride motorcycles a lot from teens to late twenties...And I mean a lot !

Until... I was riding along a dual carriageway (2 lanes) doing 40 mph.

Guy in a small van decided to violently swap lane into my path.

I woke up under a parked car with motorcycle wedged in there too.

I don't know how long I was unconscious but needless to say like any motorcycle on it's side it leaked a crap load of fuel. I was very lucky it didn't ignite. Plenty of red hot exhaust ports, and live ignition circuit etc.

I walked away from that, but took it as a warning.

Wasn't the thought of dyeing, but being burnt beyond recognition that did it for me.

I still have neck problems due that accident that cause all sorts of secondary problems.

I don't ride anymore.

Get well soon, and get a car :p

• 2Cha1nz
  • Idaho, United States of America
  • I have been playing for about 8 months.
  • Why do I want to play on your server? I want to play on your server to have fun and get creative. I want to join so i can play with my brother. I just want to play on a mine craft server that does not have any greifers and that has mature players.
  • I hope to be able to play with you all soon. :)

just a short but important question....

Are whitelist requests still being accepted?

I just wanted to know that's all.

Yes we are, we're just slow and behind on them at the moment. Sorry if it's taking so long (lots of applications); we ask that you be patient and we'll get to you! If you'd like to get on sooner, feel free to send me a PM here on the forums with a detailed/longer message and I'll look into it!

~Epy (Admin)

In game name: qwerty00052

The reason i would like to join this server is that i dislike greifers and enjoy a small community also my minecraft experience is about the begin of beta but my computer wasn't real good and got a lot of viruses so i couldn't play until about a few months ago when i wiped it also me and my friend set up a hamchi server for tekkit also sorry for spelling errors im not so good

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons