[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

I just finished updating the original post on the thread, and I'm in the process of adding some new screenshots as I type this. I'm going to make some time tomorrow night to do some work on the server.

ALSO, it's not definite yet, but I MAY be getting a Christmas present for everyone this year. Given that I have a habit of buying myself new parts with all of the Newegg gift cards I inevitably get, I might decide to focus those resources on finally building that new server :).

ALSO also, the main post looks kind of bland, and my artistic skills are non existent. If someone else has any artistic ability and wouldn't mind creating a main banner and possibly a few headers, it would be VERY much appreciated (and may earn you a special rank once I get the new permissions set up ;) )

• In game name: Cosmin1215
  • Age 17
  • Location Romania
  • Minecraft experience to date ~ 1 year
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server : im looking for a nice community.. nothing else. After lots of fail with 100+ players servers i choosed to try the small servers with less then 50 players..

I just finished updating the original post on the thread, and I'm in the process of adding some new screenshots as I type this. I'm going to make some time tomorrow night to do some work on the server.

ALSO, it's not definite yet, but I MAY be getting a Christmas present for everyone this year. Given that I have a habit of buying myself new parts with all of the Newegg gift cards I inevitably get, I might decide to focus those resources on finally building that new server :).

ALSO also, the main post looks kind of bland, and my artistic skills are non existent. If someone else has any artistic ability and wouldn't mind creating a main banner and possibly a few headers, it would be VERY much appreciated (and may earn you a special rank once I get the new permissions set up ;) )

I might be able to help with the banner. I am decent with photoshop and other programs. What do you have in mind for the banner before i go off on some crazy tangent and make something you don't want.

Edit- could you provide so photos of the server. cool stuctures nice bases and so on that would help.

Any chance I could get a temp' statue i made on my base moved out to the outskirts of town for the Xmas duration. It will be dismantled after.

It's quite tall but the footprint is only 8x4.

It's not quite finished. I am not happy with the hat and have yet to give it a scarf.

But I was hoping to blackmail talk Ana into helping me with the hat. I can't get it right.

Anyway I can't face making the the whole thing again so if it's possible to move that would be great. If not, I can deal with it ;)

(oh yeah, obv' it has an Xmas theme)

v00, I will put it in town; however, I need the coordinates for you base :P

Thanks,

Garrett

It's been moved near spawn and the spawn Christmas tree. BTW V00, can I say how much I LOVE it? hahaha! I tried cleaning it up a bit, but you might want to take a look at it. Also, I just copied it over, so the original is still at your place if you need to reference it. Looks like it came out fine. Let me know what you think and let me know if/when you need me to help some more.

~Epy

Server has gone down! We got kicked with a java exception then ten minutes later i started getting a bit of juddery lag before finally being kicked off again, now with only communication errors and end of streams!

Server is back up; sending me PM is quickest way to get it back online. I don't know about grag's issue but I haven't changed/fixed anything there.

~Epy

It's been moved near spawn and the spawn Christmas tree. BTW V00, can I say how much I LOVE it? hahaha! I tried cleaning it up a bit, but you might want to take a look at it. Also, I just copied it over, so the original is still at your place if you need to reference it. Looks like it came out fine. Let me know what you think and let me know if/when you need me to help some more.

~Epy

Awesome, thx very much Epy :)

Just been trying to get on but MC login is down :( Guess its an early night for me.

Edit: btw, yes Tryp "start convo" is exactly how you send a PM. Odd phrase to use for a PM, had me confused the first time.

Awesome, thx very much Epy :)

Just been trying to get on but MC login is down :( Guess its an early night for me.

Edit: btw, yes Tryp "start convo" is exactly how you send a PM. Odd phrase to use for a PM, had me confused the first time.

Voodoo the logins back up so try again

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons