[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

I'll be hopping on after work tonight (shold be on ~11 PM EST) to take some screenshots for the album I have and for the new banners and headers. If you want your base to be included, please send me a PM, post something, or hop on while I'm on. Hopefully we can also get a group shot with whoever happens to be on :).

Thank you for the screenshots i will try to include many in the banners when i get around to them. Midterms =P

• In gamename: TooRanDoMx
  • Age: 14 (I'm not annoying and think I am quite mature for my age)
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No
  • Minecraft experience to date: Played a bit of tekkit on my own 2 slot server. Played a lot of normal minecraft owning a server with 40+ players on at all times.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I hate huge servers with no sense of community and want to build something amazing with a small group of people. This server sounds ideal and I hope I will be accepted!

• In gamename: TooRanDoMx
  • Age: 14 (I'm not annoying and think I am quite mature for my age)
  • Minecraft experience to date: Played a bit of tekkit on my own 2 slot server. Played a lot of normal minecraft owning a server with 40+ players on at all times.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I hate huge servers with no sense of community and want to build something amazing with a small group of people. This server sounds ideal and I hope I will be accepted!

You were banned from the Reddit Public Server, care to explain why?

• In game name:jdtown
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope i play fair and legit.
  • Minecraft experience to date: 1Year
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server:Well first off,I think I am very good at tekkit.I build many wounderful things including giant castles,floating towns,lots of picel art and right now on my single player world I'm working on a giant floating magic carpet. I am trying to use Red stone logic to make it move. It is very hard but it's going to look Amazing when it's finished because I'm going to put sand castles and little sand homes and when I have enough supplies a huge pvp arena/mob arena (I will make mobs spawn in the dark and make them not despawn by picking up an item). On tekkit I am very bright because I make amazing builds and machines that no one has thought of.I think I should join this server because I know everything about tekkit and i could help someone in need of help and could promote our server with videos on YouTube. ( I have a HD program 100$). I would want to join this server because I would like to share some of my ideas with this server to make it a more a decorative place.I love tekkit and I could be really useful!

So I just thought I should let you guys know, I took a look at some of the new stuff people have built since the last time I was on for a while, and all I have to say is DAMN. As in DAMN, that stuff is impressive :).

• In game name: joshmt02
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've being playing since 1.2.5 came out and Tekkit for 6 months
  • Why do you want to play on our server? I want to play on the server because I'm really friendly and I don't grief

Hope to see you on the server soon

• In game name: jontecool
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? I don't think so
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have played minecraft since Alpha
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server? I want to play and learn more stuff than I already know.

• In game name : shizzels
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? : No, I dont think so.
  • Minecraft experience to date : I have been playing for about a two years now
  • A short paragraph : I've just started playing Minecraft again after a couple of months and want to get started again. I still remember everything, eg. how redstone works, ect. though I havent played tekkit before so am not too sure about it, but I'll figure it out! I am good with redstone and am a really good builder, I would love to come on and I was thinking of building a town or something.

Have a Merry Christmas, everyone!

Indeed. Merry Christmas one and all.

Unrelated: Yesterday. Xmans eve, I think my raid system imploded. Could not load windows at all. Kept getting "bootmgr missing""

Anyway, I dismantled the raid and used one half of it to reinstall windows. But looks like everything on my main drives is gone :(

Windows installed, in the process of installing java, launcher etc etc etc. And Setting up my mail so I can re' request all the passwords I ever used for every site / game and program.

I am going back into the soundproof room again to scream obceinties some more.

Omg I don't even have spell check, My forum posting is about to become as plagued with mistakes as my ingame chat is.

Merry Christmas everyone.

I am posting this because I am having some trouble with the server. It appears to have updated to the newest version of railcraft, IC2, CCTurtle, and computer-craft. I want to ask how do you update these mods to the newest version so I will be able to get back onto the server.

Unrelated: Due to this fact my shop may empty and I will not be able to stock it again.

Edit- Ks this may be on your side if i am wrong please correct me.

NEVER MIND DISREGARD THE POST I FIXED THE PROBLEM

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas, and I wanted to let you all know that I'll be on the server a lot over the next 3 days since I managed to get a few days off of work. On a related note, I'll be ordering the parts for the new server tonight, so hopefully they'll be here by Saturday or Sunday.

Also, since I've seen a few people looking for work in game, I wanted to let people know that I'm looking for help in rebuilding some of my old buildings and starting a few new ones.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the bank and currency exchange are now finished, so if you own a shop in town, please switch over to the new currencies ASAP. I left signs in shops to remind anyone who doesn't see this post, but hopefully we can all get switched over soon.

Also, the skyscraper I was building is now finished, so for those of you that asked about putting offices in it, feel free to reserve a space now!

• In game name: Taroyra
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Never been banned, I was actually a mod on two regular minecraft servers, but once tekkit came out I saw the light. I've been playing tekkit since it came out so I let the teams know on the minecraft servers and left.
  • Minecraft experience to date: I bought minecraft back when it was still a beta and half price...I can't believe it's been that long! I've been playing tekkit since the launcher was on full release so I'm pretty well versed.
  • I like playing with other people, the more the merrier. However the larger servers have a tendency to be chaotic. This server also gives me the confidence that I won't be harassed constantly and if anyone were to harass me, then they would either be kicked/banned or reprimanded. I've played technic/tekkit alone and sure it's only fun for a while, but nobody can see my creations, nor enjoy them except for screen shots. I'm fun to play with and I have a very open mind so things that normally bother others don't bother me. I would love to join and I'm a great asset mainly because I know a lot about tekkit. If I don't know something, I'm not afraid to admit it, nor am I afraid to ask. I have a very powerful gaming pc so running any extra stuff (if you have any like Skype, recording programs, or vent) is not an issue. I love to build and I love seeing other peoples creations without disturbing their creativity.

Wow, I know Iv'e not been on over Christmas but a lot got done. I will get my shopp changed to new currency later today.

Skyscraper looks fab. I put a sign on the floor above the one garrett has to show interest in letting that floorspace.

Who's is the quarrys that lead back to the building next to the skyscraper by rail ? And is the building just a base or something with a higher purpose ?

Looking good and to whoever did all the work on the bank and skyscraper well done. I didn't get a lot of time to look around but will be back online later today. (still in Xmas time mode)

Edit: btw that's a lot of stairs on that skyscraper. Just a susgestion but how about on one side. (side facing away from town near the water) Have x4 glass enclosed express railcraft elevators to certain floors. Slitting the tower into 4 sections. So no matter what floor you want you will only end up needing to travel up or down a few flights of stairs.

The central stairs obv' stay for those that don't like lifts or in the event of fire.

Another Edit: Concerning currency. Are we using both Ind' diamonds and IC Credits ? Or just IC credits.

All of the activity near the skyscraper has been me. What can I say, I've been bored :P. I though about putting some sort of express elevator into the skyscraper, but it would have taken up too much space. As far as currency goes, we're using both Industrial Diamonds AND Industrial Credits. The credits will be the low end currency, while the diamonds will be the high end one.

• In game name - tayterj
  • Age - 19
  • Location - GA, US
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? - No, bro.
  • Minecraft experience to date - Started playing Dec. 24, 2010 (Beta 1.1_2)
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server - I want a mature community to play with where I don't have to worry about my factory getting nuked. It's happened so many times. I love a good community, because I have made really good friends on Minecraft servers before. I have never been on a Tekkit server that has lasted longer than a month, so I want to have a good experience. Also, I love helping people. It gives me a friendly excuse to show off ;)

• In game name: MrMegazombiedude
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have been playing for a year
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: It sounds like a great server! Its been a while since i have been able to use all items on a multiplayer server. I am okay at tekkit but Im currently learning from the Yogscast! I hope you accept me! Goodbye.

JOB POSTING:

I will be looking for someone who has a skill in building ships, cruise ships, and small boats. In the next week I would like to have some built at the town docks (work in progress near the movie theater & art museum). You must be very good at building ships.

Contact Garretteagle1 or reply to me on this forum.

Thanks,

Garrett(eagle1)

Admin

So since people have brought it up, for now you'll still be allowed to use RM/ DM as currency for ultra expensive items in shops. I'm trying to see if there's an item that would work well as top tier currency, but I haven't had much luck so far.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons