[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name- thermo77

• Age-20

• Location-Australia

• Are you currently banned from any servers? No

• Minecraft experience to date-playing mine craft and tekkit for 2 years

• A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server.

• I wish for a friendly mature community in which to participate and have fun

Hi

IGN: zephspacer

Exp: About a month with technic pack.

Add. Info.: PLEASE DONT BAN ME FROM SAYING THIS! Okay, I admit I pirated minecraft with a torrent that had the technic pack and Ive been playing around with it alot. Im buying Minecraft tonight(aka couple hrs from now) because i want to play with other people. I find it very boring by myself. Ive been looking on forums to find a server where someone won't destroy my hard work, this server seems to be a good fit for me. I honestly dont know why I need to have an IGN account. So I made one in order to apply here. So all in all, I dont have minecraft yet but i would like to set this in motion so I can get on right away. I have hardly touched anything else except railcraft, but i understand what everything does because Ive watched every episode from the yogscast.

Your server seems to be a perfect fit for a beginner in multiplayer as myself. If i get white listed, can i have permission to make a grand central station and create a rail network to some or all players facilities? and eventually create a trading network where I ship goods to different players.

Also, please dont yell at me but if your still voting on switching to tekkit lite i vote for it. Because tekkit lite has steves carts! lol, and from a train enthusiasts PoV, thats awesome.

Srry for the long post I felt like explaining everything.

@zephspacer

This is NOT to say you have been whitelisted. Just wanted to clear some things up. The IGN part of the application stands for In Game Name.. When you buy Minecraft tonight you'll be asked to create an account, the Username will be what is displayed when you chat in-game and is what we'll need to Whitelist you.

I do hope you do buy Minecraft. Its well worth the money.

Again this is NOT to say you have been white listed. Not my decision.

• In game name: Knockturnal
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? None at all. I am a nice player to play with and I try to be helpful and courteous to all others.
  • Minecraft experience to date I've been playing minecraft for probably 3 years now, tekkit for about 6-7 months.

I would love to join your server because having read through your original post I feel it is a very solid community. I have had so many bad experiences with joining servers that seemed decent on the surface and were nice for a while until all the griefers came out of the woodwork or lack of moderation became an issue and sometimes the servers just crashed and maps be reset from either lag or whatever else. I'm looking for a solid server with a solid community of people with common sense and an overall willingness to help others while accomplishing their own goals. I like your common sense rules about cleaning up your own messes because that seems to be a huge issue on many servers and getting permission to build massive things is also an excellent addition to any server.

In conclusion, Resilience Freebuild Rules!

Vote for me!

/k

As I mentioned a while ago, we won't be making any major changes until there's an update for Tekkit Classic as well. I would rather not switch over only to discover that we'll have to switch again soon afterwards. I'd also like to see how Tekkit Lite pans out a little as well, because it seems as though they're still tinkering with what mods are in it.

• In game name: P6M
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: None
  • Minecraft experience to date: About agood 2-3 Years, only maybe like 4 months for Tekkit
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I've seen alot of youtube videos on tekkit and the people playing always seem to have a good time. I tried having my own server but Im not a techy kinda person and so my server never really worked well. Im eager to learn how to play tekkit but I get lonely and bored easily so i guess a fun server would be great! Im more of a builder that a leader because Im not the best at building but I do what I can to help :P

• Bonzi9306
  • I am currently not banned from any server, I also have never has a warning issued towards me.
  • I have been playing for about a year now, I have built some auto farms and underwater cities.
  • I used to play on a old server called CerebroMinecraft , it closed down and I am looking for a new server of a good standard as I enjoy playing Minecraft very much. I have been looking for a good maintained server that is fun to play on without any ridicules mods. I look forward to hearing from you.

In game name: Bluedragonke

Are you currently banned from any servers?: I have not been, and am not banned on anyserver as far as I am aware.

Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing minecraft around 2 years.

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: A friend of mine,Doomshadow5, referred me to this server. I would like to join the server because I want to play tekkit online with other people and have fun on a clean looking server.

Are they still taking railcraft out of Tekkit Lite? If they are I vote to stay with classic, but if they aren't then I vote for Lite.

Edit: Front page still says it's being taken out in the next update, so my current vote is against Tekkit Lite

Cold, I thought the server decided to keep tekkit classic about a week ago, don't quote me on this I've been inactive for the last week i think.

-jerrk

Cold, I thought the server decided to keep tekkit classic about a week ago, don't quote me on this I've been inactive for the last week i think.

-jerrk

Have they decided it already? Darn. Sorry about that, I hadn't seen any closure on the matter (granted I don't check the forums that often) and noticed somebody mention it earlier, so I thought I'd give my opinion. I didn't realize it had already been decided. Disregard my previous post

• In game name: pet_sky
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No
  • Minecraft experience to date: about a year, tekkie about three - four months.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server

I am looking for a nice server with not too many people as the land is ALWAYS taken but i would like to create and have a nice time

As I mentioned a while ago, we won't be making any major changes until there's an update for Tekkit Classic as well. I would rather not switch over only to discover that we'll have to switch again soon afterwards. I'd also like to see how Tekkit Lite pans out a little as well, because it seems as though they're still tinkering with what mods are in it.

So no worries about switching as it wont be anytime soon.

• In game name: scomurphy123
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: A couple
  • Minecraft experience to date: Pretty good, been playing Minecraft since 1.2 stages (Beta) and have been playing Technic/Tekkit since it was first made popular!
    I would like to play on your server because I want to be part of a mature and creative community, I have been part of many but these severs have recently shutdown, and just by looking at the screenshots it makes me want to join even more. Please consider!
    THANKS!

Have they decided it already? Darn. Sorry about that, I hadn't seen any closure on the matter (granted I don't check the forums that often) and noticed somebody mention it earlier, so I thought I'd give my opinion. I didn't realize it had already been decided. Disregard my previous post

Lolz, it should be ok cold, Again, i am not 100% sure, because ive been out for a week or two.

Anyway, I've managed to get some freetime, so i can play again!

• In game name mct2014
  • Age 14
  • Location USA
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? not that i know of...
  • Minecraft experience to date- minecraft experiance about 2-3 years tekkit experiance ABSOLUTLY NONE im going to be watching some tekkit videos on youtube so i can learn how to play

Well I have been watching tekkit with duncan and i have been wanting to do somthing like it (Without the war) and also every tekkit server i have been to the admins are bitches and all the trees are gone... so i wanted to just hop onto your server create a massive factory and sell my product through out the server (not irl money) sooo.... thats about it on why i want to be a member of the server

• In game name: TehKnight117
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have a lot of Minecraft experience, played FTB, and have tekkit experience.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I like to play new things where its easier to play minecraft in a way where I won't have to do much. You could call me lazy but I sometimes playing the same thing gets boring. I have never griefed on any server and I respect everyone around my surrondings.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I finally got around to setting up a Mumble server for everyone. The IP/etc is listed on the main post on the first page of the thread.

Question. I've never used a mumble server before . Exactly what is it is it like ventrilo and how do you get them to work

Question. I've never used a mumble server before . Exactly what is it is it like ventrilo and how do you get them to work

Yeah, it's the same idea as Ventrilo. This is actually my first time using it, but it seems like it's a little more popular than vent in the Minecraft/ Tekkit community.

Since we've apparently been having issues with it again, I want to remind everyone that if you start handing out expensive items (i.e quarries, collectors, condensors, RM) to new players, you WILL be banned.

Logic (red power supply shop) for sale... Price x1 cake An established and profitable establishment in the heart of the market. est, Oct' 2012.

Hey, Not sure why but I no longer get emails when new posts appear on this thread.

Might be related to when my raid system fell apart and i had to reformat. But I thought as long as my email stayed the same I should have got mails.

Anyway that's not what I'm here about. Iv'e been inactive since just before Xmas. Give or take a few hours online here and there.

Honestly, Ive been playing MC every day still. But In single player using the new 1.4.6 mods. Obviously SSP gets boring no matter how cool the mods so I do plan on returning. I only have access to 2 servers. this one and another tekkit 1.2.5. The other one I made a wooden hut when I first joined and never returned lol. So this is my only online home.

One thing though. Because of me being inactive lately my shop (logic red power supplies) has been neglected.

I hate seeing shops that aren't stocked.

Logic was the second or third shop to be built in the market. The first was Ran's and Arachs shop. Then myself and Epyone built shops. I can't recal who opened first out of us two.

Long story short it was established in October 2012 and I would like to see it continue.

In an ideal world trading under the same name of Logic and selling RP supplies. To that end anyone who wishes to take it over can have the building and everything inside it. Including the safes, trade o mats and what stock and cash flow lays inside.

I had quite a lot of stock so even if that's sold there will be a considerable cash flow in those safes.

Enough certainly to set up and start trading.

When I ran the shop it made a very decent profit. on average around 8 diamonds a day was not uncommon.

The only restrictions I make to anyone who wants to take up my offer is:

If they accept the building, machines. stock and cash flow they must continue to trade. In other words, no accepting it all and then ignoring the shop.

I will no longer have any claim or rights to the bussiness. In fact lets call it a sale. I will sell the bussiness for x1 cake.

That way I have accepted payment for a bussiness ;)

If no one wants to take over the shop then by all means bulldoz the site and make space for something else.

After all an empty shop is useless.

Sorry for long wall of text....

Just to recap: I plan to return but wish to sell my business for the price of x1 cake.

Therefore even if I'm not around any adim has my blessing to break the safes and and tade o mats and re'assign them to whomever wants to take it over. Including all contents. On the understanding they continue to trade.

If there are no takers I give up my rights to the land the building sits on and am happy to see it being used for whatever.

Catch ya later.

PS: You can pay me the cake when you see me if your interested.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons