[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Never a good thing to hear from an admin =P

Also.. Its cold in New York...

LOL, you missed the part the other night when I was yelling "OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT"... that's what you REALLY don't want to hear. ESPECIALLY when it's preceded by Garrett asking why I spawned in a nuclear missile... Voltz, ladies and gentlemen.

Also what you dont want to hear is the nuclear missile being launched from your own launcherplatform when he didn't update the coords. So yea my first base got blown up/contaminated all over the place =.=....But surprisingly some machinery survived, so he tried the rejuvenation missile...NOT A GOOD IDEA when you have your base digged out, cause it will put all those blocks back, ending up with everything being destroyed

Also what you dont want to hear is the nuclear missile being launched from your own launcherplatform when he didn't update the coords. So yea my first base got blown up/contaminated all over the place =.=....But surprisingly some machinery survived, so he tried the rejuvenation missile...NOT A GOOD IDEA when you have your base digged out, cause it will put all those blocks back, ending up with everything being destroyed

But now we build for the motherland, so it all worked out in the end.

• In game name: bmassakre
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Negatory.
  • Minecraft experience to date: Been playing since beta.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: Well, the most important reason is because I'm tired of playing by myself all the time. Figured I'd give a couple servers on this forum a gander and see which of the two I enjoy the most. Whether it be this one or the other one, I intend on being equally active on both. Even though I've played Tekkit regularly on SSP, I'm still learning quite a bit and I want to use this opportunity to improve my knowledge with all the mods. So, in summary; to learn and to get myself away from the SSP trend I've gotten myself into.

IGN : jaxvee123

Minecraft Experience to date : I don't quite remember the EXACT date I started but it was in Beta 1.6, just before 1.7.

I want to play on your server because my friend Jerrk, has been wanting me to join for a while. I am very mature and helpful. I like to build ALOT and am pretty decent at it.

Jerrk told me that not many EE2 items are banned, and ive been looking for a server like this one for a while, I love to do EE2. I admire RP2 and BC2 along with IC2 and like I said EE2. I like building big warehouses or sky bases but can settle with an underground one if I have to. I want to enjoy tekkit ALL the way through on a GOOD server, like I haven't been able to do on other servers.

IGN : Bobabe

Minecraft Experience to date : Don't entirely know when, but it was around Beta 1.2

I want to play on your server because my friend Jerrk and Jaxvee123, has been wanting me to join for a while. I am very mature and helpful. I like tons and I get very creative when doing so.

They told me that not many items are banned, and I've been looking for a server like this one for a while, since I hate regulations. I admire all the mods that went into the game, yet i don't now how to use them all sadly. I like building compact houses, but will also settle with an underground one if I want to since I usually build underground homes. I want to enjoy tekkit ALL the way through on a GOOD server, like I haven't been able to do on other servers.

In game name:dannyheath

Are you currently banned from any servers?:Nope

Minecraft experience to date:i have been playing tekkit for like 5 month now

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: i would like to join the server because i am looking for a fun and smail server to have fun on and to play tekkit as it sould be.

I have learned a lot on the trip of mine. But the most interesting thing is that there is very little of a white tail deer left when its hit by a 32,000 lb semi going 65 miles an hour... Not my truck luckily but still..

Anyway, I have another week and a half on the road at least.. Have fun.. Try not to start World War 3 in minecraft...

Greetings to all u happy resilience freebuilders

Due to a very unforeseen event

( my sister updating her OS to windows 7 )

I find my self unable to play due to the game crashing/freezing when the mojang/sphax page should be loading

I have gone over all the technical problem fixs and nothing is helping have currently rage quited trying to fix the issue but I will go back to it

Sorry if this turned into a rant rather than being informative

I'm going to find a corner to cry now :'(

Demonreaper7

I have not been banned from any servers as far as i know

I have been playing Minecraft/Tekkit for about 2 years now

I would like to join the server because my brother which is 19 years old does not like minecraft and prefers other games, and my sister is well... She is 21 years old and is a girl so you could probably tell she dosen't like games that much. So long story short i have no one to play with and I would like to play with some other people. So please accept my request when you have the time and thank you. Oh and i forgot to mention i play WoW too :]

The Voltz server has been updated to 1.1.0, so please set your launchers to the correct version before trying to connect.

Awesome, also if people are using the Sphax texture pack and wants some vanilla textures to be Sphaxified let me know and I'll see what I can do ;)

Here is the link to my Sphax TP pack with some fixes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vse6g298pnotza0/Sphax%20Custom.zip

Hi guys wow its been a long time and im real sorry about that but i was haveing trouble getting on the volts server im in 1.0.9 and it doesnt give me the option to update it so i was just wondering if anyone could help me out with that if you can that would be real kind.

Go into the options menu on the Technic Launcher and select the 1.1.0. If it won't let you do that, delete the launcher as well as the folder in your appdata folder and then redownload the launcher.

Awesome this looks like a cool server to play on.

ehem...

• Forcedminer
  • Dublin, Ireland
  • Nope. i prefer rules then ruining the fun.
  • Since mine carts were added to minecraft ...Infdev (June 18,201)
  • OK short paragraph........

I've been playing minecraft since mine carts where added, really enjoy playing minecraft,
    but you know yourself it gets boring playing single player...or at least i find it like that....I've only started playing tekkit and i really enjoy the use of machines and magic blocks.. addition of safes was perfect for SMP and im always looking for a good server to play on.

By good i just mean one where im not going to be spawn killed, greifed or abused on.
    Just looking for a good server...low ping and friendly players to play with.
    I'll follow your rules and obey your laws after a while you'll see im a friendly and honest player.

Hey ks i have been trying to find and tell you i marked the sight for the rail with a giant glowstone pillar. I was going to start on the station but...

well lets just say i got distracted and leave it at that

please tell me where you want me to dig and i will get it done

IGN: ptmurphy447

Experience: vanilla for 4 years, tekkit for 2

Reason for application: I have been searching for months for a good server to build on. I had this awesome plan to build a huge, fully functional, tekkit city. Unfortunately, I had No good way to host a server. So that idea died. But. This is a chance to play an amazing mod pack with awesome people, and make some mind-blowing creations. I hope to see you members soon, and thanks for your time admins. <yeah, I know, total suck up ;)

Been away a while, just now coming back. Big move from AZ to NC and so far into the boonies, taking me a while to get everything back up. Log in to find I'm a newb? How is that possible, and ks7 need to get back to me for that thing I asked about a few months back please and thank you. I'll try to get back into the game more and help out.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons