[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name:B1uedog
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No not that I know of....
  • Minecraft experience to date: I once played on a server sort of like this....
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: seems fun....

Oh, what a solid application, let me just whi- WAAAAAIIIT A SECOND!

But seriously, gtfo.

The crafting should be fine now, I'm not sure how it got screwed up but a quick restart fixed it.

Ok, and your domes were actually one of the additional stops I was planning on adding :)

Sweet thanks i will help out whenever i can but in the mean time i will keep building my domes. BTW anyone that wants to rent a house in one put a sign up in my shop at spawn.

Like the idea of a subway. Especially the rail network that expands out of town.

There is still huge sections of landmass that lay untouched.

In the interests of lag though may I suggest an on demand system. (no where near as cool as a perma' run system but RC just isn't up to it imo)... I have a press button dispensor / enter cart and of you go system in my basement.

With player detector blocks it's an easy thing to do to have it set up in a way that at each station after the platform you can have a detector rail / block that tells if the person exited the cart or not at the station. If they are still onboard the cart continues, if the cart is empty it gets picked up by a dispensor.

My system also has an ender chest for emty carts. That can be used as a central repository that each stations dispensor can pull from. Also I have it set up so the redstone part of the system that picks carts up only operates for a few seconds when needed.

All other times it is off. (timer and state cell set to 2 seconds connected to a detector rail)

Lastly, looking at the map the line goes under the northern part of land near my base. Apart from my base the whole of that south eastern area is untouched. Would you have any objections if I added a station there to your line ?

I would quite like to build a subway station.

I would also be happy to help dig the north south tunnel at that point if needed. Just give me a starting and finsish cordinates and depth / tunnel width, prefered material use etc.

I also have a tunnel bore if needed but tbh it's prob easier by hand given the amount of caves in that general area.

Would love to get started on a station asap if approved.

If not I am still happy to help elsewhere.

(Off topic, Since I came back I am trully amazed at some of the builds that have gone up since I have been gone. Both by oldtimers and new people alike. My mansion was at one point something that stood out, now it looks like a social housing project built with the cheapest materials by trainee builders lol)

ps: just thought. I have no idea what design you have in mind but it is easilly possible to use a single track system and signals. That said a double track of clockwise and anticlockwise may be better in the longterm.

Last ps, promise...

Just thought that when this is done. Or incorporated into this project maybe it's time to build a grand central station before the space in town is gone.

A central station that is the center of the overground rail network and also has access to the subway network in the basement level. just a thought ..

Also these subway stations by nature will be at depth. imo apart from stairs the quickest way to assend and decend to the lines in the stations is by RC elevator. But imo that should not be instead of a stair access but just an added alternative.

umm, was my application too long..? heheh...

Have you tried to log on to the server ?

(I'm not an admin / mod or anyone official. It's just sometimes people expect to get a response here and forget to try logging in)

I have no knowledge or informatioon about the status of your application btw.

Just making a suggestion :)

• In game name: wellsoonred
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? not that i am aware of
  • Minecraft experience to date: mostly ic2 and some red power
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: i would like to find a server that is pretty friendly while i learn more of the systems i want to play with.

Have you tried to log on to the server ?

(I'm not an admin / mod or anyone official. It's just sometimes people expect to get a response here and forget to try logging in)

I have no knowledge or informatioon about the status of your application btw.

Just making a suggestion :)

This is my application:

My ingame name is NewADance, I am 15 years old, I live in Holland (in case you don't know, its above Belgium, next to Germany and a sea-trip from England away!), I can speak Dutch (obviously), English, a little bit German and French. Russian and Japanese are incoming languages in my collection! I'm not banned from any servers. I've played minecraft since the alpha version I think, when minecraft was €15 (I don't know how much it was in dollars or pounds). I've played Tekkit for, I don't know, a year? I'd like to play on your server because I am looking for a Tekkit server! A tekkit server with a lot of nice people and also a lot of fun! Not alone, and not in a big laggy server with my friends, in which I am almost unable to play... Ehm, I hope to be in the server soon, if not, I wish you good luck in your server!

I tried to log on, but it doesn't work :( I thought: let's make a good impression! well, it was probably too long and nobody wanted to read it T_T

This is my application:

My ingame name is NewADance, I am 15 years old, I live in Holland (in case you don't know, its above Belgium, next to Germany and a sea-trip from England away!), I can speak Dutch (obviously), English, a little bit German and French. Russian and Japanese are incoming languages in my collection! I'm not banned from any servers. I've played minecraft since the alpha version I think, when minecraft was €15 (I don't know how much it was in dollars or pounds). I've played Tekkit for, I don't know, a year? I'd like to play on your server because I am looking for a Tekkit server! A tekkit server with a lot of nice people and also a lot of fun! Not alone, and not in a big laggy server with my friends, in which I am almost unable to play... Ehm, I hope to be in the server soon, if not, I wish you good luck in your server!

I tried to log on, but it doesn't work :( I thought: let's make a good impression! well, it was probably too long and nobody wanted to read it T_T

I actually meant to whitelist you when you first applied, but I PM'd and added the wrong person. Givee a minute to hop on and I'll have you good to go.

Well, did you finish your essay yet?

This is my response to you trying to ruin my chance of getting on a new server.

I just want to say half of that isn't even true such as

1. the door was open it was a "PUBLIC" power plant and I had machines connected to it (btw I fixed it)

2. it was 2 dm and if people didn't want it they shouldn't have taken it ( I took it out when I was told )

3. you removed my entire mansion, cookie factory and village ( I admit the cookie factory might have caused minor lag but I was not told to fix it and more than necessary was removed )

4. you did ban me with no warnings but you forgot to take me off the white list so I could still get on. then once you saw me on the logs you removed me from the whitelist.

5. you mean griefing my friends?

Also I wasn't even talking about Resilience...

This is my response to you trying to ruin my chance of getting on a new server. (just in case you cared)

I just want to say half of that isn't even true such as

1. the door was open it was a "PUBLIC" power plant and I had machines connected to it (btw I fixed it)

2. it was 2 dm and if people didn't want it they shouldn't have taken it ( I took it out when I was told )

3. you removed my entire mansion, cookie factory and village ( I admit the cookie factory might have caused minor lag but I was not told to fix it and more than necessary was removed )

4. you did ban me with no warnings but you forgot to take me off the white list so I could still get on. then once you saw me on the logs you removed me from the whitelist.

5. you mean griefing my friends?

Wat. You just reapplied. And by the way, from the perspective of a server owner, I would DEFINITELY want to know if someone applying to my server lied about their bans on other servers.

I started laying down pylons for the new railroad expansion tonight, but I need to figure out exactly where all of the stations will be before I finish. If you have a base near the proposed track layout (see the images I posted the other day) and would like a station nearby, please let me know ASAP!

Hey ks, I was trying to set a small railway for Rainbow Island (I'll do it myself, not near being done but it is started) But I was wondering if you could just start a station that points out towards the island from the mainland (market area)? That's be great :) Thanks

Hey ks, I was trying to set a small railway for Rainbow Island (I'll do it myself, not near being done but it is started) But I was wondering if you could just start a station that points out towards the island from the mainland (market area)? That's be great :) Thanks

Well, it'd be kind of difficult to work into the main loop, but what if we did an express line to your base with high speed rails? I could put a small station near one of the subway stations in town.

Also, I apologize for the lack of activity on my part over the last 2 days, I've had a few projects for different classes that I've been busy with.

Hey, I would like to join your server...

My game name is Maikestro (I know it sounds like a boy's name, but I am a girl) and I am 16 years young.

I live in the Netherlands, but I can speak English. I am not currently banned from any servers.

I've been playing minecraft since version 1.0, both in survival mode and creative mode and on servers with friends.

I've also been playing tekkit for quite some time now, together with my friends NewADance and Ilsip, who are also playing in your server.

I've always liked playing in servers and since NewADance and Ilsip also joined your server and said that it was fun, I wanted to join your server too.

I promise I would never be mean to someone or make the landscape look ugly.

I hope I can join, Maikestro.

• In game name ashton0807
  • Age 20
  • Location Florida USA
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope, I've been a mod on two.
  • Minecraft experience to date I've been playing minecraft for about three years and tekkit for about a year.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server
  • I've been playing on an extremely large tekkit server recently and have grown tired of the insanely busy chat. Additionally I discovered today that they have a server reset every two to three months which really bothered me. I'm just looking for small server that my roommate and I can play tekkit on together. I liked the larger server I was on but I keep finding out things about it that I don't enjoy. I'm more than happy to fill out an application for the whitelist, as I've found that for the most part, whitelisted servers allow more of the mods than the nonwhitelist servers. I keep to myself for the most part, but am more than happy to help others with builds and receive help from others with my own as long as I know they won't grief me. I've been a mod for over a year on a vanilla server and its sister tekkit server, I ended up leaving it because I found out the owner had been pocketing donation money. That's not really relevant but when I tell people I've been a mod they usually ask why I'm not still a mod.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons