[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name: xxrcxlucky7xx
  • Age 18(19 on the 28 :D)
  • Location USA, NJ
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No
  • Minecraft experience to date A few months now
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I would like to join this server because I want to help build and interact with others in the community. Playing single player get boring and i know there is "Open Servers" but there aren't many safety factors in them cause anyone can Troll and take others thing and cause havoc. I would really like to play on a Whitelist server, I won't be on every day cause of school and work but i want to know that i have a secure online server to go to, to play and see that I haven't been trolled. But thank you for your time and i hope you can accept me on your server :)

The server SHOULD be running now, I actually got it set up and running again right before going to bed last night. Also, I apologize in advance to anyone who still hasn't gotten a response to their application, I've been a little busy over the past 2 days but I'll make some time tonight to go through them.

Edit -it does look like it's down on my mobile admin app, I'll check it as soon as I get home (should be <30 minutes).

Wow... Thats pretty much what i did... Except i made it a flatworld and tested with building materials, and particle acclorators

*Oh, and i learned that *Gun Turrents could be a good defense for an above ground base.

just re-read that, realized that I skipped Gun Turrents

So I'm stupid... I forgot to set the IP to static on the new server rig when I moved everything over, so the IP changed when I moved everything yesterday. The new IP can be found on the 1st post of the thread.

I don't even know if I am white listed on the Voltz server and if I am not I would like to be. I am white listed on tekkit. BUt your voltz must be running on an odd version as the game tells me my mods are out of date. I have no issue connecting to any other voltz server which is why it is strange.

• ITACHIUCHIHA9000 (Username is indeed in capslock)
  • Canada
  • No
  • Very well experienced in Minecraft and play almost everyday
  • I love using my mind and being able to create what I want on Minecraft, I feel free and I can express myself to my hearts content. When my friend showed me this server and a bit of the current projects being built I was absolutely amazed and inspired to join and be a part of a server with creative minds alike myself. I await and am very excited to see what comes of this server and definitely have plans of showing my own creative mind in a way that I want it to be seen. :)

I don't even know if I am white listed on the Voltz server and if I am not I would like to be. I am white listed on tekkit. BUt your voltz must be running on an odd version as the game tells me my mods are out of date. I have no issue connecting to any other voltz server which is why it is strange.

Are you using Volts 1.0.13 or 1.1.0? The server is running 1.1.0, while the current recommended version is (IIRC) 1.0.11 or 1.0.13.

In game name: OppositeNote

Are you currently banned from any servers?:

Minecraft experience to date:

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server:

My in game name is OppositeNote. I'm an 18 year old guy from the beautiful country of Belgium.

I'm not banned from any server.

I've played some Minecraft and Technic by myself, and I've also played about 2-3 months on a Tekkit server, but I left because they decided to not make it a white listed server anymore. It's been about 3 months since I last played (I've been playing lots of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 :P ), but I feel like getting back into Tekkit now.

The reason I decided to apply for this server is quite simple: I'm looking for a nice server, that looks good and has friendly and mature people in it, a server without griefing or any of that shenannigans, and this seemed to fit perfectly in that picture :)

Yea KS the launcher got fckd, they removed 1.1.0 so we cannot get the same version anymore, BUT BUT BUT there is 1.1.2! So I suggest you just update it to that one so I can get back to working on the MOTHERLAND!

And white list Knockturnal because you love his sexiness.

You better watch your mouth, you filthy scum! One more word and I shall send over destruction!

Do you honestly think im going to attack you right now i have hardly been on enough to get that far we have the resources but not the redstone to do anything so just lay off it.

Haha yea I just saw you are still faaaar behind :P and ofcourse I won't attack those who cant even defend themselves a little.

And nope the server is still on 1.1.0, I just used my smarty brains to get me back in again without having to download all the correct mods seperate ^^

Haha yea I just saw you are still faaaar behind :P and ofcourse I won't attack those who cant even defend themselves a little

How did you get on? and thanks for understanding i havent had any time to get on lately i have been swamped with work and stuff from school

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons