[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name: SithArrow
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No to my knowledge. Been on a good few.
  • Minecraft experience to date: Playing a couple years since before full release. Tons of single player.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server
  • Well I'm Ashton0807's roomate and we have fun building together. It seems whitelist servers are better handeled and I plan to cause no trouble and contribute whatever I can.

• In game name - Geekx
  • Age - 21
  • Location - SC, USA
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? - no
  • Minecraft experience to date - I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.2 but only recently have I started with tekkit.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server -
  • I'm scouting servers for my wow guild we need a minecraft home that is populated but not full of stupidity and intolerance. Most servers just kill off 90% of the tekkit exp with ban items and add tons of unnecessary plugins to make money off of. I'm just here to play and build epic structures while my friends set up machines and farm materials. I have a project in mind that mixes many of the fun things in tekkit to a culture varied civilization. Such as railcraft going with steampunk, EE with magic, IC and redpower with science, with medieval and modern structures mixed in a non eye gouging fashion. All in all its up to you to decide if i should join or not but this really does remind me of my first minecraft server and i think id love it.

• In game name : Ottermere
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? : No.(but I did have a bad Experience with a server once and left shortly after)
  • Minecraft experience to date : since first release
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server : I'm looking to join a few servers as I'm Looking for fun places to Build that have a Population of people playing, I play on a few servers ( one is a tekkit server BC Furries, one is a Straight minecraft server OmniCorp UK. (both owned by friends) ) but playing gets boring when you don't have anyone to speak with or to show off your builds ^.^. I have been Building a long time and very much enjoy building anything, as well looking to build for others if I get the chance.

• In game name: Archangelion
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Nope!
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing since Alpha, been playing Tekkit for about half a year.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: My guildie, Geekx, told me he was joining this server and that he wants the rest of us to join him so here i am! I'm awesome with the technical side of Tekkit, design aspects i'm decent with but i mostly shine with IC, BC, etc.

I started laying down pylons for the new railroad expansion tonight, but I need to figure out exactly where all of the stations will be before I finish. If you have a base near the proposed track layout (see the images I posted the other day) and would like a station nearby, please let me know ASAP!

As said in a previous post I made. If ok I would like to tap into the network and add a station. Happpy to do this myself.

From your plan the rail line will turn north again right under the south east land mass I have my base on.

The station is not really just for my base, I just want that section of land to have easier access. Because once there it's just a short walk or boat ride to virgin lands and most people seem to head north west when stating out.

So anyway, once rail line is in place if ok I would like to add a station more or less where the line turn north again.

I do try to get online each day, but timezones means I rarely see you.

ps: sorry for late reply to your quote. Only just noticed it. I did though ask the same thing earlier.

• shalabrne
  • U.S.A
  • as far as i can tell no
  • well i started on a cracked vanilla server with my friend we made a faction named clockwork. over the next 2 years i grew in experience and skill.
  • well my guild member Geekx was scouting and suggested this server to me so i would want to join to play with my guild

wow really mature why did you ban me

Posted on Oct 31, 2012

I did finish it, but once I printed it I deleted it off my pc and my dog ate the printed copy...

Posted on Feb 1, 2013

Wat. You just reapplied. And by the way, from the perspective of a server owner, I would DEFINITELY want to know if someone applying to my server lied about their bans on other servers.

Wow, this conversation goes back and forth for 3 months now? Why wasting your time on something that is not even a debate anymore. Banned means banned and it's ks7's choice, if someone likes it or not. Please jared, do not ever try doing this again OK. It's disrespectful to any server owner who reads it and will not make you popular with others.

Posted on Oct 31, 2012

Posted on Feb 1, 2013

Wow, this conversation goes back and forth for 3 months now? Why wasting your time on something that is not even a debate anymore. Banned means banned and it's ks7's choice, if someone likes it or not. Please jared, do not ever try doing this again OK. It's disrespectful to any server owner who reads it and will not make you popular with others.

He probably won't see your post. They banned him once already on the forums, and he said he was gonna create a new account to get around it, so I'm PRETTY sure he has a permaban coming his way.

As said in a previous post I made. If ok I would like to tap into the network and add a station. Happpy to do this myself.

From your plan the rail line will turn north again right under the south east land mass I have my base on.

The station is not really just for my base, I just want that section of land to have easier access. Because once there it's just a short walk or boat ride to virgin lands and most people seem to head north west when stating out.

So anyway, once rail line is in place if ok I would like to add a station more or less where the line turn north again.

I do try to get online each day, but timezones means I rarely see you.

ps: sorry for late reply to your quote. Only just noticed it. I did though ask the same thing earlier.

I forgot that you had posted about it, but I'll make sure to factor that part in when I start working on it again. I've been a little bit busy this week :P.

• In game name-Devill
  • Age-17
  • Location-usa
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? onee ban in the summer from a falling out with a server owner whose server i left cuz i couldnt be a admin for someone just trying to whore people out for donations and not actualy take care of the server and he wanted to ruin my rep
  • Minecraft experience to date- playing since june 2012
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server-i love tekkit and making cool machines and love making new friends

• In-Game-Name: lucadreier22
  • Are you currently banned from any server: Yes from my own, i messed it up slightly ;)
  • Minecraft (Tekkit) experience: Huge experience, been playing Vanilla since Classic, Tekkit since 9 months now i'd say
  • Why i like to get on your server? I've been looking for ages for a good server and i think yours could be great for me :D

So after toying around with it a little, I started up a Voltz server running parallel to the Tekkit server. It's more or less just a test bed for now, but any currently whitelisted players have been added to the whitelist on it. The IP is 96.236.208.26:25585.

• In game name : andrew_nollan
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No
  • Minecraft experience to date: Large builds and factory setups. Secret bases expert

I recently played on a different server which became mismanaged and now has been offline for more days than it has been online. Now my evil fortress is left abandoned and all alone with no one to plot deep inside it. I want to come to this server as it looks like it has some great uptime and that the players will adapt well to my world domination plans. I await your approval.

• In game name : andrew_nollan
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No
  • Minecraft experience to date: Large builds and factory setups. Secret bases expert

I recently played on a different server which became mismanaged and now has been offline for more days than it has been online. Now my evil fortress is left abandoned and all alone with no one to plot deep inside it. I want to come to this server as it looks like it has some great uptime and that the players will adapt well to my world domination plans. I await your approval.

I'm not an admin or anything but you just wait till you see the builds and bases on this server. You will find yourself challenged. Good Luck

• In game name: Mapler54
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No
  • Minecraft experience to date:I have alot of Tekkit experience with things such as BuildCraft,IndustrialCraft,and ComputerCraft.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I would like to play because I want to make a company while making new friends and not be afraid of being griefed.

IGN: fleeping

Experience: Minecraft for about 1 year, tekkit for 6 months and voltz since made.

The Paragraph: I love playing Tekkit and the last server i was on has not been working reliably for awhile now. i also love Voltz. the main reason i want to join is because I want be able to turn my computer on and not have to try logging into a server 5 times before it finally working.

Hey ks remember the computer i was building i got the mother board finally its better than we thought check it out on newegg. GA-990FXA-UD3

it has an insane amount of ram

An insane capacity for ram... Unless it came bundled with ram how much it has depends on what you buy. It supports up to 32gb of 1.5v DDR3 in 4 slots..

Anyway, I'll be taking a trip with my father and I'll be unable to log in for a while... Not sure how long I'll be out. Dad needs a companion for a Long Haul (he's a Semi driver).. Hopefully It wont be more than 2 weeks or so..

Just as an FYI, I updated the Voltz server to 1.0.13 and started a new world (sorry, apparently the ore generation code was buggy as hell in the old version :(). Make sure to select 1.0.13 or the latest dev build option in the Technic Launcher options menu.

(Also, just to avoid any confusion for new players, the Voltz server is just a side project, and will not in any way replace the Tekkit server)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons