[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name: PurplePlatypunk
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No sir http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/38cb5593c6162237be84dac0fed6dd6d803e0a0b check for yourself.
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have been playing since 1.7.3 and have been playing Tekkit for almost two years now.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I want to play on a mature and friendly Tekkit server where I don't have to worry about griefers, immature fools, and abusive staff. I'm hoping this will be a god send of a server and will give me what I need, hoping to join a friendly community :)

• In game name: Blockaxe333
  • Are you currently banned from any servers: No sir! i am 100 percent ban free.
  • Mine-craft experience to date: 4 years and counting.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: Well sir i have been looking for a good tekkit server, all in my wake have lied and deceived me with simple titles stating "Grief free!, raid free!" im sick of these stupid deceiving's. Im sick of stupid delinquents interested in destroying only what i attempt to build and killing me constantly. I am interested in creating large structures, trade between players, building up something worth while rather then fighting off hoards of raiders. I want to raid Block.Co from simple founding's into the sky with massive city's just for goods and such. I want to prosper.I am good with tekkit, excellent with wiring and machinery, most of all i am excellent architecture and constructions.

• IGN: PatziKatze
  • Am I banned from any servers?: No sir I am not, I take pride in the fact that i have a clean record of kicks or bans.
  • Minecraft Experience: Playing Tekkit for two-and-a-half years and Minecraft for three.
  • Paragraph: I have been playing with my friend PurplePlatypunk on many servers, but we always end up getting griefed by useless degenerates and abusive staff. Im looking for a place where we can work together to create a powerful oligarchic nation where we can support ourselves and help others. I am tired of building for days and coming close to my goals, and then be griefed by "raiders", and I believe that this server will provide the relief from the anarchy.

In-game name: DarkGangMaster

Ban History: None that I know of

Minecraft Experience: Have been here since the release of 1.0, and have about 1 months worth of experience in Tekkit.

Why play your server?: I have been wanting a freebuild Tekkit server WITH people to play with, and not those servers with all that useless mods. I just want a server where I can build my creations in peace, and people around that can maybe help in time of need!

I feel there's a need to reiterate a few of the basic rules for some of the new players. So, for those of you new to the server, if you start begging for items as soon as you join, you WILL be banned. In addition, if you go around handing out collectors/ MFSU's/ etc. to new players, you will also be banned.

In-game name: JacenCaedus (screwed up my username here)

Minecraft experience: I have a good bit of minecraft experience, played since I think some time in 2010, Haven't played tekkit, but have played technic for about a year

Am I banned from any servers? no, I like to have fun but not at the expense of others when it comes to video games

I want to join this server because I think it is more fun to play with others as long as the community is mature, and as far as I can tell this server seems to fit the bill

We finally came up with our country we are Japan and we are allied with Germany. PM if you want to join

Yeah the step by step is as follows:

Run>%appdata%>.techniclauncher>Voltz>Config>UniversalElectricity>ElectricExpansion

NOW Open ElectricExpansion with MICROSOFT WORD, then you scroll a little till you see this:

####################

# general

####################

general {

B:Use_Leather_In_Wires=true

B:Use_Wool_In_Wires=false

SWITCH IT TO WHERE IT SAYS THIS:

general {

B:Use_Leather_In_Wires=false

B:Use_Wool_In_Wires=true

THEN you're done, SAVE IT and close everything out.

:) You're welcome

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons