[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

I apologize for the lack of responses/ updates over the last 2 days, I've been at the hospital, but I should finally be back home by tonight. I'll run a pass through on the Voltz world to get rid of any quantum battery boxes. I'll also go through any applications that I've missed as well as try to get back to anyone that's messaged me. Also, I'm gonna put my Skype name in the main post so that anyone who needs immediate assistance has a more direct way of contacting me.

I apologize for the lack of responses/ updates over the last 2 days, I've been at the hospital, but I should finally be back home by tonight. I'll run a pass through on the Voltz world to get rid of any quantum battery boxes. I'll also go through any applications that I've missed as well as try to get back to anyone that's messaged me. Also, I'm gonna put my Skype name in the main post so that anyone who needs immediate assistance has a more direct way of contacting me.

No worries or hurry about the voltz stuff or apps. Just make sure you are ok. I hope you or whoever you were with in the hospital is OK. Life > Tekkit / Voltz

• In game name - legoman457
  • Age - 14
  • Location - WI
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? - no
  • Minecraft experience to date - since alfa
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server - i like to play on small servers and so i can just play

No worries or hurry about the voltz stuff or apps. Just make sure you are ok. I hope you or whoever you were with in the hospital is OK. Life > Tekkit / Voltz

Yeah Ks, I don't care how many times we repeat our selves or complain, your health (or whomever was n the hospital) Is MUCH more important. We can wait. :) We'll just keep reminding you over and over and bugging you, but it's because we <3 you. We don't love you, we <3 you. Cuz that's how we are, yeah? :) Get well! (Or pass it along)

Yeah Ks, I don't care how many times we repeat our selves or complain, your health (or whomever was n the hospital) Is MUCH more important. We can wait. :) We'll just keep reminding you over and over and bugging you, but it's because we <3 you. We don't love you, we <3 you. Cuz that's how we are, yeah? :) Get well! (Or pass it along)

Ks don't worry we will pester you but your health or whomever it is in the the hospital is much more important. Just remember everyone supports you no matter what you are going through in life. Even Taroyra said it. Just dont worry

In game name: chris_nollan

Are you currently banned from any servers?: No

Minecraft experience to date: Played from beta

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server:

This is actually andrew_nollan, Im filling this out for my brother so I can get home on the server. Hes very respectful and laid back. Together we will rule the world!....I mean, make nice structures and such.

In game name: chris_nollan

This is actually andrew_nollan, Im filling this out for my brother so I can get home on the server. Hes very respectful and laid back. Together we will rule the world!....I mean, make nice structures and such.

It's a trap!

In game name: mcdxi11

My friend was hosting a server for awhile but he said Tekkit was "too intense" and reset it for vanilla MC. So I'm just looking for some folks to build with. I'm not a big fan of pvp purely because of the apparent drama it drums up so this server seems spot on.

p.s. -- How is Voltz? I haven't tried it yet

First off, sorry about the second big delay, I had yet another hospital visit to deal with, but I should be ok now.

Bad news first - I have no idea how the fuck how it happened, but the partition the Voltz server is on got corrupted after I tried using MCEdit to remove the Quantum Battery Boxes. So, as much as I REALLY hate to say it, that world is gone. I do have the server back up now on a new world, and if you would like your items replaced, I'd be willing to help you out and I'm sure Garrett would be as well.

The GOOD news is pretty good news indeed - I set up BukkitForge on the Voltz server and added in most of the plugins that are currently on the Tekkit server. I think I managed to get just about everything set up, but obviously let me know if I missed anything. I also set up Dynmap for the Voltz server (for anyone worried about it, just type /dynmap hide in game and your icon will be hidden, and if your structure is visible on the map, it'll be visible on the minimap in game too). The main post is updated with the new IP's.

I also finished going through the backlog of applications, so for anyone who was waiting on a response, you should have received one by now. If you haven't, please send me a (possibly second) PM, and I'll get to it ASAP. The same goes for anyone who had questions/etc that I didn't get to.

All in all, things should be getting back to normal now that yours truly is alive and no longer going into cardiac arrhythmia on a regular basis :P.

Lol, thanks for getting the server back up and everything ks, but whenever I try to mine blocks or speak i get an error saying : You are not permitted to use AIR.

sooo... yeah, Im going to try to see if it changes further away from spawn.

Nope, Also, I Found a small village, and had to jump on wheat to harvest it, I can't pick items up for the same reason >.<

First off, sorry about the second big delay, I had yet another hospital visit to deal with, but I should be ok now.

Bad news first - I have no idea how the fuck how it happened, but the partition the Voltz server is on got corrupted after I tried using MCEdit to remove the Quantum Battery Boxes. So, as much as I REALLY hate to say it, that world is gone. I do have the server back up now on a new world, and if you would like your items replaced, I'd be willing to help you out and I'm sure Garrett would be as well.

The GOOD news is pretty good news indeed - I set up BukkitForge on the Voltz server and added in most of the plugins that are currently on the Tekkit server. I think I managed to get just about everything set up, but obviously let me know if I missed anything. I also set up Dynmap for the Voltz server (for anyone worried about it, just type /dynmap hide in game and your icon will be hidden, and if your structure is visible on the map, it'll be visible on the minimap in game too). The main post is updated with the new IP's.

I also finished going through the backlog of applications, so for anyone who was waiting on a response, you should have received one by now. If you haven't, please send me a (possibly second) PM, and I'll get to it ASAP. The same goes for anyone who had questions/etc that I didn't get to.

All in all, things should be getting back to normal now that yours truly is alive and no longer going into cardiac arrhythmia on a regular basis :P.

Well I'm getting the AIR error message too. I can' get hurt, nor can I pick up blocks or break any. I'm stuck in a ravine because a creeper blew up in front of me and i fell into it. I took no damage from the creeper or the short fall.

• In game name:JKK1111
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?NO!!!
  • Minecraft experience to date:got it on 1.4.5
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server:im kinda a dog and like too build big things and mine,be soemones lazy Guard dog

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons