[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Good luck KS with whatever is happening. Hope you will be fine don't worry about us we have tons of stuff to distract us. Trust me you will love the new project 9 pages of notes on word. I have it all planned out.^^ I will be dedicating a statue of your character in one of the temples.

9 pages!? And I thought I was weird with my notebook full of statistical possibility of ore's per Y coordinate level and total resource cost spreadsheets...

Lol you have no idea i have every little bit planned out i even made a small replica and made a single player world to find the best way to separate mountains into pillars.

PS. which btw took 4 worlds to perfect and a lot of water to give you a clue

oh did not know you was in hospital i feel really bad moaning about the server being down now cause i had no idea what was wrong i apologise if i did upset anyone by complaining and i know exactly what hospitals are like i spent most of life in one lol but i wish you all the best of luck and wishes and will see you when you are better.

Lol you have no idea i have every little bit planned out i even made a small replica and made a single player world to find the best way to separate mountains into pillars.

PS. which btw took 4 worlds to perfect and a lot of water to give you a clue

LOL and while you guys are doing this I'm playing BF3 xD

Psh, Ethan with his Winter-een-mas and sentient XBox has nothing on Tub and my latest doom gadget. The Conglomonitor. 10 Laptop lcd screen's assembled and arrayed so they make an uninterrupted 10 foot wide screen...

Which looks horrible at 1280X1024 resolution and uses about 1000 volts of electricity total to run... You smell the ozone when I fire up that transformer..

Psh, Ethan with his Winter-een-mas and sentient XBox has nothing on Tub and my latest doom gadget. The Conglomonitor. 10 Laptop lcd screen's assembled and arrayed so they make an uninterrupted 10 foot wide screen...

Which looks horrible at 1280X1024 resolution and uses about 1000 volts of electricity total to run... You smell the ozone when I fire up that transformer..

Lol i only have 2 pavilion 22xi's

• In game name Lopez4Ever
  • Age 13 Yet very mature
  • Location Colombia (GMT -5)
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No, Ive never been banned
  • Minecraft experience to date Ive been playing MC since 2007 but Tekkit since June 2012
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server I'd like to play on this server mainly because I like whitelisted server, because only trust'able people come in these, I also like small communities due to the fact that its better playing about 5-8 people who know eachother than 50 or 60 people who are totally unknown to you.
  • PS: I'm cracked :(

I feel left out with my lack of intrest in BF/CoD/War shooters...

However if anyone want's to go 6v6 in TF2, bring your serious pants....

Hells to the yeah!!!! Steam name is shcmidtmilworkz (yea, Schmidt is spelled incorrectly in my steam name)! Add me and let's do this Tubby!

Hells to the yeah!!!! Steam name is shcmidtmilworkz (yea, Schmidt is spelled incorrectly in my steam name)! Add me and let's do this Tubby!

Only person I could find under that name had the screen name of something VonZepplin.. Hopefully that's you..

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons