[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Instead of posting each day the server is down, give the man a break and let him solve the problems........just go do something else meanwhile...when the server gets back up you can most likely expect a status update from KS, just have some patience....

Instead of posting each day the server is down, give the man a break and let him solve the problems........just go do something else meanwhile...when the server gets back up you can most likely expect a status update from KS, just have some patience....

^ what he said ^

Chris is always the cool guy! LOL I just hope KS is okay...Like I really hope he's not having health issues or family health problems :'( Stay strong KS!

Meanwhile I've been playing SimCity :P It's my minecraft alternative!

Meanwhile I've been playing SimCity :P It's my minecraft alternative!

>.< Evil.... I want to play that game.

O well, got a nice Ftb ssp map going anyway.

Aswell what taro said above, Hope Ks is okay, and if not, Get well soon.

-jerrk

I dont care how long it takes to come back up. Its up when its up. Just saying, as of right now, still down.

oh cool i didnt know ks7 said that. remember i was away from tekkit for like, 4-5 months or something. when i come back i see this tekkit lite bs and alot of whiners complaining about ee2 O.o soooooo i was kinda lost to be honest, but was glad to see this server stayed like it was. to be honest, that map could us a revamp, but there is alot of cool stuff, as much as random arse junk. if he could redo a map, and copy paste some of the structures and whatnot with world edit, and save peeps inventory, that would be cool.

but im not opposed to keeping the same map, as i have a massive project i was right in the middle of XD. patience is a virtue, of which I am desperately trying to be :)

I played on a (vanilla) server that tried to copy-paste important structures from old maps to new maps when the terrain generation code changed. It did not work well. Everything needed to be gone over by hand to make sure redstone worked properly and blocks were positioned properly. Coming from someone with one of the larger more complex builds on the server, if/when we eventually reset. I'd rather go whole hog and reset everything and everyone, Than try to copy-paste because with how hard it was in vanilla. I can only imagine how hard it would be with all the new stuff added by tekkit.

I played on a (vanilla) server that tried to copy-paste important structures from old maps to new maps when the terrain generation code changed. It did not work well. Everything needed to be gone over by hand to make sure redstone worked properly and blocks were positioned properly. Coming from someone with one of the larger more complex builds on the server, if/when we eventually reset. I'd rather go whole hog and reset everything and everyone, Than try to copy-paste because with how hard it was in vanilla. I can only imagine how hard it would be with all the new stuff added by tekkit.

I agree with TehTub. Its not that it is impossible, but its really hard. Epescially if the structure goes under the surface.

League Of Legends, Starcraft 2 HotS anda side of CSGO for good measure :D

Listen he is a smart let ks deal with what he needs to deal with first

Hey guys, I am not sure, or am in contact with KS. But, there may be something going on in his life that really needs some attending to. If he is unable to host the server further, I will gladly host a Voltz and Tekkit Lite Server. Any current white listed people will be invited.

NOTE: I will not be hosting unless KS is unable to continue. We don't need two more places for our community of gamers to play, right?! :).

Thanks for the offer milworkz, we all figured something important was happening. Hopefully everything is OK (or at least manageable) and Ks can shed some light on whats up. Either way its really nice of you to offer a place. I finally got my router to port forward and I could probably host a very small (5-10) slot server if need be.

Did you know you can buy old 4 CPU 32gb ram Dell blade-center's on ebay for less than $100? I didn't... I have 3 now... The 5-10 slot limit is because my cable company doesn't like residential connections to use as much bandwidth as a 20+ slot server would take...

Ok, so I had not noticed that the IP address had changed, however, i still get it saying that it cannot connect to the server. I'll admit the computer i am using at the moment is not my better computer and i would not know how to check my firewall for accessing it nor what to write to allow it......

Has there been any editions to the mods over the past five weeks that i would have to add client side????

Ok, so I had not noticed that the IP address had changed, however, i still get it saying that it cannot connect to the server. I'll admit the computer i am using at the moment is not my better computer and i would not know how to check my firewall for accessing it nor what to write to allow it......

Has there been any editions to the mods over the past five weeks that i would have to add client side????

Like we said earlier, the Tekkit server is down.. The volt's server seem's to still be online (or was earlier today) however I'm not sure what version its running so I'm unable to connect atm. If you're trying to connect to the tekkit server its not you. It is down.

Like we said earlier, the Tekkit server is down.. The volt's server seem's to still be online (or was earlier today) however I'm not sure what version its running so I'm unable to connect atm. If you're trying to connect to the tekkit server its not you. It is down.

The Voltz Server is live, but it is a fresh map that no one has rights to. No sense in playing it. :)

IGN:PeanutButter_199

Ban:No

Experience:4 Years

Why I want to play on your server,

I am currently searching for a safe server for me to do my tekkit youtube series on, most servers I try after 2 days of hard work its all nuked and thats why, a nice safe host for my channel warpedgamingtv.

Resilience Freebuild Server!

24/7, Dedicated Server

W8FHZ.jpg

Live Dynmap

HERE

Screenshots

HERE

Mumble Server - 96.235.36.55:64738 (password is listed in game)

NEW: Voltz Server - 96.235.36.55:25585 (Voltz Dynmap)

The Resilience Freebuild Server started out as a private server for a few friends from my guild in World of Warcraft. Since we first opened our doors to whitelist applicants in October, the server has grown into a tight knit group of players who love to build, create, and have fun together. While we aren't the biggest server, we're proud that our players are dedicated, creative, and friendly individuals, and we take pride in the community that we've created among ourselves. Because of the friendly and free atmosphere, we only have a few simple rules:

1. Respect other players and their creations. Most of us have worked hard on our homes and creations, and we hope that new players will display the same cooperation and respect that we have to one another. In short, don't grief, don't steal, and be respectful. Please try to avoid lag producing machines/ setups (i.e BC Pipes, cobblestone generators, IC wiring clusters, etc). Also, please place toggle switches on all machinery/ circuitry so that you don't hog server resources while you are offline! Please identify your buildings/ property with signs as well. You are more than welcome to fence off land that you plan on using.

2. Keep the server pretty. This has two different parts; number one, try to keep your buildings aesthetically pleasing. No one wants to see a big mismatched pile of cobblestone and dirt in the middle of town. Also, please check with myself or one of the OPs before starting any major construction. You don't need to ask about putting up a small house in town or building something far away by yourself, but I'd rather know ahead of time if someone is planning on building a skyscraper right next to someone's cattle farm or a giant quarry right next to/under someone's house. The second part is keeping the land looking nice. If a creeper blows up on you and makes a crater in the middle of town, fill it back in. If you cut down a bunch of trees, replant them. If you want to mine for materials, don't dig a giant 500x500 cavern at bedrock level and then leave it empty. We have tools such as WorldEdit and world backups to fix major problems, but it's much easier to just do your part and fix the small things on the spot.

3. Be mature and creative. While we don't require any level of experience with Minecraft or Tekkit in general, we DO require that you act mature and creative. Don't beg other players to hand you items, don't beg people to partner up with you, and don't harass other players when they won't help you. This goes for current players too - don't hand out expensive items to new players. There are only a few banned items, and we would like to keep it that way by trusting our players.

Since it apparently needs to be spelled out to people, duping, modding, glitching, or any other form of breaking game mechanics for your own gain is prohibited.

These rules are fairly simple to understand, so we are strict in terms of enforcing them. In other words, if you break the rules, you WILL be banned. That being said, we're a friendly, relaxed group of people, and outside of the occasional creeper-related heart attack, we enjoy our time on the server.

If you are interested in playing on the server, please post the following information in a reply. (Proper grammar and complete sentences help - show me you care!)

• In game name
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?
  • Minecraft experience to date
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server

To help keep the community strong, we are fairly strict about who we whitelist. The amount of effort you put into it is directly correlated to your odds of being accepted. You should receive a private message within 24 hours to let you know if you have been accepted or not.

We look forward to playing with you!

Staff

Owner - ks7 (Skype is kennyj313 for anyone needing assistance ASAP)

Admins - Epyon3001 (On leave), Garretteagle01

Moderators - TehTub

Ban List (For any other server owners checking applications)

derekm - Griefing

khalic - Griefing

rocketgoesboom - Griefing

xxghaddictxx - Griefing

neobuddha - Stealing

halo5321 - Griefing

markaskins10 - Griefing/ Spamming/ Being an insufferable 12 year old in general.

jdtown - Spamming, whining, acting like a 12 year old in general.

lucadreier22 - Stealing

blockaxe333 - Stealing, harassing other players, acting like a 12 year old in general.

guns912 - Stealing

Elemental54 - Griefing, being a dumbass in general

Plugin List

Essentials

Dynmap

MobileAdmin

PermissionsEX

TreeAssist

WorldEdit

EventLogger

(Bans can be appealed via a PM to me)

Simple Question, what items are banned?

Thanks for your time.

well nukes, world anchors, you cant place lava buckets (mods can place them for you) at this point in time the server is down, so this is subject to change. none of use really know (except for maybe a few?) whats going on. i dont think any of these things will change but you never know. those are the only things that I know of that are banned. there are some other things maybe in mods that im not well aquainted with. i think tunnel bores might be restricted to builder level players?? i dunno. just dont grief or make machines that you cant turn off, and for the love of pete DONT leave them on when your offline, especially when anchored with teleport tethers >.> ks7 hates that soooo much.

Well how is everyone doing? I haven't gotten word from KS yet, but I messaged him on skype to see if he was okay, Still nothing so I'm guessing hes busy with school, work, or something else. Patience young Padawans. :) Either way, just keeping up to date, making sure everyone understands whats going on and whatnot.

Ive been playing TekkitLite SSP until things straighten out. I have to say I've been enjoying it. Aside from getting lost in pocket dimensions its been really fun.

I've been actively learning more about voltz on my own. Not as enjoyable without the /home command LOL But still working :p

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons