[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

hey guys, just an FYI blockaxe333 spent a good long time harassing cerberus85 and my self. He PK'd cerberus and might have stolen a couple things to. Pretty disappointed at that

He and the people that were stealing for him have all been banned, and I apologize for not having it taken care of sooner. For the record (this goes for everyone), if there are no ops/ admins on and you are having issues, I can usually take care of things pretty quickly from my phone. Just send me a PM on here with specifics, and I'll try to take care of it ASAP.

Edit: It's also generally a bad idea to try and grief the spawn area in revenge for your friends being banned. It takes me a grand total of about 5 minutes to restore it from the backup, but it gives me about 20 minutes worth of laughing at the butthurt 12 year olds.

Don't bother trying to appeal the bans either, I have no sympathy towards anyone who acts like they just graduated from preschool.

Edit: It's also generally a bad idea to try and grief the spawn area in revenge for your friends being banned. It takes me a grand total of about 5 minutes to restore it from the backup, but it gives me about 20 minutes worth of laughing at the butthurt 12 year olds.

Don't bother trying to appeal the bans either, I have no sympathy towards anyone who acts like they just graduated from preschool.

This made my day hahaha

Ok I am going to be blunt. My account was seriously hacked. I've got stuff missing, people upset, and i am pretty sure some peoples trust betrayed. I am very sorry for this I already changed my password and added some new security to my account. I will no longer be playing the voltz server either. People within my alliance (japan) have betrayed me and i find it no longer worth my time. I will be back to the regular tekkit server so i will be completing my projects again. If you want to help just ask. Again i am sorry if this affected you in any way possible. just know i am extremely sorry.

PS. if this affected you with damage of property, items stolen, or just general bull shit i will fully repay you for your troubles in game

Hey clone, we're not upset with you, we were just unsure of what was going on and we moved our base. We came back to almost everything gone and we decided to branch off (veltro_ and I) We know each other irl and plan stuff off-game so when we came back and practically everything was gone we decided it was best we got a different base for just us. I know it's not your fault :( we can be ally's again, but we won't be sharing a base just in case. Stuff happens and I'm sorry it happened to you :( <3

Ok I am going to be blunt. My account was seriously hacked. I've got stuff missing, people upset, and i am pretty sure some peoples trust betrayed. I am very sorry for this I already changed my password and added some new security to my account. I will no longer be playing the voltz server either. People within my alliance (japan) have betrayed me and i find it no longer worth my time. I will be back to the regular tekkit server so i will be completing my projects again. If you want to help just ask. Again i am sorry if this affected you in any way possible. just know i am extremely sorry.

PS. if this affected you with damage of property, items stolen, or just general bull shit i will fully repay you for your troubles in game

Also I'm sure Knock had something to do with some of the stuff missing, but when we had a good amount of diamonds, came back and they were gone, I think that was the time we decided we needed our own separate base haha. If you want you can keep the old base, we of course will NOT tell anyone where it is, you can actually trust us. I hate that this ruined your experience on Voltz. If you want to try again we can talk over the deats about the alliance and whatnot. If not we understand :) ALSO Knock is not an alliance or ally of Germany. He wanted to "learn" Voltz from me and veltro_ but ended up using a lot of our stuff.

---Führer Taroyra---

---Reichsleiter Veltro_---

Also I'm sure Knock had something to do with some of the stuff missing, but when we had a good amount of diamonds, came back and they were gone, I think that was the time we decided we needed our own separate base haha. If you want you can keep the old base, we of course will NOT tell anyone where it is, you can actually trust us. I hate that this ruined your experience on Voltz. If you want to try again we can talk over the deats about the alliance and whatnot. If not we understand :) ALSO Knock is not an alliance or ally of Germany. He wanted to "learn" Voltz from me and veltro_ but ended up using a lot of our stuff.

---Führer Taroyra---

Thanks but i am not going to go back to voltz for a good while. its not your fault that is was ruined it was a series of events that were put into motion that just made it terrible. account got hacked, betrayed, confusion, and just not knowing what is going on

You should just contact KS or Garret and I think they'll be happy to replace things that have gone taken away from you.

It doesn't matter really, everything is replaceable. I'm not willing to go through everything we lost, its not worth it when it's fun finding stuff all over again. I didn't ask for anything I had on the last map even though I just got to where I was at last time. I may want to ask about having my blaze rods returned if I don't find a damn castle in the nether.

---Führer Taroyra---

Hulo there, i have been inactive on your server, KS, for roughly 5 weeks since both my computers broke somehow. I was just wondering if i was still white-listed as i seem to be have trouble reaching the server after painstakingly loading minecraft onto the computer i am now using.... :D

Hulo there, i have been inactive on your server, KS, for roughly 5 weeks since both my computers broke somehow. I was just wondering if i was still white-listed as i seem to be have trouble reaching the server after painstakingly loading minecraft onto the computer i am now using.... :D

Hey man, make sure you re-enter the server IP if you have the server saved as a favorite. With the moving, etc, the server IP address was changed slightly. Might just have to swap it out.

You should still be white-listed. Generally that doesn't change. Like Vinci said, Check the IP, make sure your firewall isn't blocking anything and such. Hope to see you on soon.

Hey KS7. Could we maybe have an sit-down to discuss server management so you dont have the entire world on your shoulders? (Literally). Ive hosted, built, and played admin on both vanilla and tekkit servers using Bukkit and know my way around the backend of redstone, ic2 and the rest of the mods. If you want a second hand to help you keep the servers up, let me know, you may have my skills free of charge.

Hey tons of errors on the tekkit server just pointing it out. last night when i tried to get on my comp tried to load 200+ chunks and nothing loaded all i got was a black screen with my toolbar. it was apparently loaded for everyone else but after that came the end of steams and many many crashes on my side. Just pointing it out.

So I'm not sure what happened... Last night before I left there was a bit of lag, but nothing like cloneco was experiencing. The server seem's to be down. Though the Volt'z server seem's to still be working, however I can't get in it due to weird mod mis-match thingy...

Probly just best for us to just wait. im sure ks7 has his hands full at the moment. he has been trying hard to keep things straight and as many of us saw the other day, he is getting really upset with some stuff thats been going around. from machines being left on and anchored, to greifers and stealers :( i hope the tekkit classic server will be available, but i can wait.

I do wonder though if he intends to clear the tekkit classic map, some news on what is going on with that server would be nice. hope things are going well ks7, we here support you!

We discussed this way back when they split the packs to Tekkit Lite and Tekkit classic. KS said that nothing was changing anytime soon. I'm waiting patiently, getting caught up on my youtube video backlog.

On a side note, while the forums were down earlier it scared the hell out of me.. It took a few seconds to realize the "This account has been suspended" message was forums wide, and not only me..

---Führer Taroyra---

Yeah blame knock, the guy who always left more stuff in the chests than he took BY FAR because all veltro said i was allowed to do is mine. Someone has a bad case of miss information and needs to stop pulling random false information out of thin air.

We discussed this way back when they split the packs to Tekkit Lite and Tekkit classic. KS said that nothing was changing anytime soon. I'm waiting patiently, getting caught up on my youtube video backlog.

On a side note, while the forums were down earlier it scared the hell out of me.. It took a few seconds to realize the "This account has been suspended" message was forums wide, and not only me..

oh cool i didnt know ks7 said that. remember i was away from tekkit for like, 4-5 months or something. when i come back i see this tekkit lite bs and alot of whiners complaining about ee2 O.o soooooo i was kinda lost to be honest, but was glad to see this server stayed like it was. to be honest, that map could us a revamp, but there is alot of cool stuff, as much as random arse junk. if he could redo a map, and copy paste some of the structures and whatnot with world edit, and save peeps inventory, that would be cool.

but im not opposed to keeping the same map, as i have a massive project i was right in the middle of XD. patience is a virtue, of which I am desperately trying to be :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons