[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

It's updated to 1.1.3 now, although I'm crashing every time I try to join. Not sure if it's just me, but I'll try to figure it out (it LOOKS like something to do with the quantum battery boxes).

Hmm yea can't get in aswell, gettin the same error KS, I guess removing our 2 quantum boxes should fix it, if you know off a way to do that :P

Yea I think some coding behind the quantum box went wrong cause I tried it out in SP and it had a really weird GUI

ALSO, those who use my texturepack, you might notice some items aren't showing atm because those are newly added ones, which ofcourse arent in my tp yet, i'm working on it atm

Here ya go, this works with 1.1.3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vse6g298pnotza0/Sphax Custom.zip

zzzzzzzzz seems the Electric Expansion Mod Creator forgot to create/add new textures to go with the new items

You guys might need to download the latest version of the launcher. I know mine didn't auto update to the newest version, probably because it looks like there was a significant rewrite.

• In game name: Errin100
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No.
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have played tekkit/minecraft for a tad bit over a year. I have been a mod on 4 servers, and admin on 3 of those after I was mod. (I helped changed code in some of the plugins.)
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server:

There are a few reasons I would like to play on your server. The first would be my old server decided to hope the boat and go to tekkit lite. Another reason is I want to be on a server that I don't have to worry about someone greifing. Also I want to be able to not have immature people spamming global for half a day. I also like that not many items our banned. :)

In game name: 2Cha1nz

MineCraft Experience: I have a lot of minecraft experience including tekkit mods voltz mods i play quite a bit.

Banned: None that i know of. :L there was one server that i got banned for a mis-understanding but it was a bad server so i didn't take the time to repeal it.

I would like to play on this server because i wanted to play more of the tekkit mod. i would also like to play with my brother on this server.( Ubernator44 )

i would be willing to help people in game with items and building. I also wanted to play on this server because i am tired of all the griefers on other servers. i submitted a request to join the server like 8 months ago but no response. :P ive been playing mine craft for longer than before that request was sent in. thank you ! :D

People who have their base located outside of the Quantum Battery Box Chunk range (which I think is about 16 Chunks in each direction, so pretty big) are safe to go in. I advice you to stay as close as possible to your own base if you made it into the server. And yes garret, at the moment they removed blastcraft as they are remaking the mod, which will be called Defence plus, and they will release it in about a week orso

Errm... Like an idiot, not reading chreaker's earlier post right, I went right into spawn looking for endermen (since spawn is relativity flat, i can see them easier), and i managed to get too close to the no go zone... Soooo i cant login without crashing... Could someone help please?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons