[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

AFAIK. It hasn't been back up since it went down a week ago. Ks said last night that he had been busy and would try to get it up and running again today.. Since he works and goes to school I don't expect anything will change until after 10-11 PM EST... Watch the thread.. You'll know when its up. There are at least 10 people waiting patiently for it to be back.

I think a Resilience BF3 squad needs to happen at some point, I drop ruskies like it's goin' out of style.

i'm down. I could do with killing a shit ton of people. Cept I'm still a noob rank so I have to wait to get up there so i can have upgraded sights and what not (more weapons)

I think a Resilience BF3 squad needs to happen at some point, I drop ruskies like it's goin' out of style.

Count me in. My skills are a bit rusty after a long break from FPS, but I can fly like an eagle, to the sea...

Also, while on the topic. I just picked up SimCity and could use some people to play with if anyone has it.

Count me in. My skills are a bit rusty after a long break from FPS, but I can fly like an eagle, to the sea...

Also, while on the topic. I just picked up SimCity and could use some people to play with if anyone has it.

I play SimCity too....Idk how to find you though haha

Ks won't say anything on this thread and the server will stay down until April 1st at which point the servers will come back online and ks will post here saying "APRIL FOOLS!"

I gotta say.. That'd be a crappy April Fools Joke... I mean if he was going to do something like that. Why not start a new map for the day and say everything was reset.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been pretty busy trying to play catch up lately :P. My morning class isn't meeting tomorrow, so if I can manage to get myself up early still, I'll probably be able to sit down and take a look at everything then.

Thanks for being patient guys, the past 2 weeks have been absolutely insane for me.

Pretty sure it'd be impossible for anyone who plays Minecraft not to have patience.

On the topic of insane weeks. We all know that feel.. Or at least anyone who's juggled work/school/family at the same time knows that feel.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons