[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Why do all most of these packs lack Red Power? Its disappointing.

Also the Big Dig test server seem's to not be responding...

I'll check it, I think the rig it's on has a sleep timer. Big Dig DOES have RedPower though, which is nice.

I'll check it, I think the rig it's on has a sleep timer. Big Dig DOES have RedPower though, which is nice.

Yeah I posted before actually looking which was stupid so i crossed out all and changed it to some so everyone knows I can sometimes be doofy its in the pack.

It looks fun.. Lack of RP is the reason I don't like Voltz...

Oy! I'm only opinionated about the possibility of simultaneously creating and destroying universes with physics... I personally would be pretty mad if someone destroyed my universe by colliding hydrogen atoms and 1/16th the speed of light...

Whats to be mad about it would be awesome to work in that field of study even if it could destroy the world which it has yet to do.

Whats to be mad about it would be awesome to work in that field of study even if it could destroy the world which it has yet to do.

Because that means someone's beat me to it! I hate it when other people accomplish my goals before I do...

Edit* The Big Dig Server still isnt responding, wondering if ks has the ports forwarded correctly.. Or if he just got busy and forgot... Meh, either way back to Pokemon Crystal and Fringe.

Because that means someone's beat me to it! I hate it when other people accomplish my goals before I do...

Edit* The Big Dig Server still isnt responding, wondering if ks has the ports forwarded correctly.. Or if he just got busy and forgot... Meh, either way back to Pokemon Crystal and Fringe.

Thats life if someone beats you to it make it better. Crystal and Fringe? Thats an interesting combo lol.

Just a quick FYI, the Voltz server has been upgraded to 1.1.4, so please change your launcher settings accordingly.

Edit: After playing around a little, it looks like the Nuclear Boiler is now craftable, but it seems that the enrichment process is still incomplete.

ALSO, I did set up a test server for the Big Dig pack, the IP is 96.235.36.55:25515.

Ummm Big Dig!!! Yes Please! I will be playing this almost exclusively if it is as good as I hope it is!

Ummm Big Dig!!! Yes Please! I will be playing this almost exclusively if it is as good as I hope it is!

Yea... I'm going to have to agree with Mil... If Big Dig is as good as it looks I will probably just play that. I like voltz because it was something newer than tekkit, but personally I like tekkit more. And now that they have Tekkit's Big brother (Big Dig).... Hammertime

The tekkit server seems to be down. I apologize if somebody has already posted about it, but I didn't see any.

The Voltz Server appears to be down aswell, I think ill try out the Big Dig modpack to pass the time.

*Edit

I might completely be wrong about the Voltz server, since my computer has been acting up lately. I can still get other server's though, so it might just be down.

They were both down for a while, but they should be back up now. I'm gonna throw the Big Dig server back up too, everything was setup correctly, but the rig it was on went to sleep and I didn't notice :P (I repurposed it as a HTPC a while back).

They were both down for a while, but they should be back up now. I'm gonna throw the Big Dig server back up too, everything was setup correctly, but the rig it was on went to sleep and I didn't notice :P (I repurposed it as a HTPC a while back).

sweet i will be back on it soon

So I have to admit, I'm in love with Big Dig so far. I'll definitely see what I can do about adding it as one of the permanent servers, and it seems like a suitable replacement for Tekkit Classic (minus EE2, of course). The only thing missing is EE2, and in all honesty I'm more than willing to give that up. I understand that a lot of people like having the utility of EE2, but let's face it - if we hold onto it, we'll be frozen on 1.2.5 with those versions of the mods for the foreseeable future.

So I have to admit, I'm in love with Big Dig so far. I'll definitely see what I can do about adding it as one of the permanent servers, and it seems like a suitable replacement for Tekkit Classic (minus EE2, of course). The only thing missing is EE2, and in all honesty I'm more than willing to give that up. I understand that a lot of people like having the utility of EE2, but let's face it - if we hold onto it, we'll be frozen on 1.2.5 with those versions of the mods for the foreseeable future.

I agree. Its honestly think its a better replacement for the Tekkit Classic server then Tekkit Lite...

I agree. Its honestly think its a better replacement for the Tekkit Classic server then Tekkit Lite...

I agree sure i am going to miss my stuff and EE2 but i think it is time to move on up. I have lately been contemplating about starting over and this just gives the most convenient opportunity. Well i cant wait to get started and see what happens next. ^^

My Vote is Big Dig :)

Make sure you are using the right version of Big Dig. ---> 1.2.1

Yeah the pack updated last night, the server has not though so make sure you click "Select Manual Build" and choose 1.2.1..

I Havn't installed optifine yet, still checking out if I need to or not. Also I don't know of any texture packs. I almost always play with the default one anyway.

I'll probably update the Big Dig server when I get home from work (~9:30 EST). I'm glad you guys made the suggestion though to try it out, I'm pretty excited about it if you can't tell :P.

I'd actually wait a bit before you do.. IIRC I tried to update that there was something wrong with the pack.. It wouldnt download.. That could have just been me though..

Also, I don't think I can go back to Classic now...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons