[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

I've been away from Minecraft for a while but the last time I was on, I was able to get on the Big Dig server. Now it says I'm not whitelisted. Did I enrage ks? :D

I'll add you to the whitelist. You were probably able to get on before because I forgot to turn on the whitelist for the first day or two, although I THINK I copied it directly over from the Tekkit server's whitelist. I'll take a look and double check though, you should be able to get on within the next 15 minutes (I had to run out for a bit to pick someone up).

• In game name: mjareck
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: no
  • Minecraft experience to date : About 3 years
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server : I'm looking for a server with fair strong community and good support. I'm intrested in freebuilding and once in a while team projects.

Ran you should really look into the Big Dig server! It is like tekkit but 10000x better!

could do but ive no information on it like IP & what version or even a texture pack

lolz

just back tracked chat

found someone posting a big dig texture pack so thats one off the list

the big dig server may get a vistor soon xD

Guy's please, use test worlds to test and generate Mystcraft worlds until you know how to write them w/o causing instability. Not only does this cut down on the server's hdd usage but it saves us from server crashing ages. Yes each age you create is stored permanently on the server, each one is like a regular Minecraft world taking up space.

Also Bigger is not always better. No one needs to have more then one quarry going at once. Transporting power causes calculations on the server, the more you're splitting it the more CPU time on the server it takes. Not to mention that Quarrys ARE chunkloaders, they will keep their chunks loaded and large amounts of chunks being loaded is how the Classic server almost died last time. Yes they are better here but there's no reason one player should have 70+ chunks loaded at a time..

Thank you.

(This venting apply's mostly to the Big Dig server)

note to tehtub: just so you know before the server went down, im in the middle of creating a modular on/off system so that stuff i told you about wont run 24/7. and those oil refineries, are only going to be on to fill the tank, the tank holds 5700 buckets of fuel, with a buffer tank near the boilers of 2000 buckets, needless to say the oil refineries will not be running often (like once a month if that). and right now, with the things im dealing with i dont need someone yelling at me telling me what i need and dont need. yes im very concerned with the amount of recources my stuff takes up on the server, that is why im developing the on off system, and my quarries will be able to be stopped at will. im sorry if i seem bitchy but im dealing with some severe depression (clinical >.> ), a shitty life, and minecraft happens to be my "happy place" right now to help me cope. I just pray the medication will start kicking in within the next few weeks. lets hope that is a solution.

Edit: also im well aware of how a computer processes information and how it can effect performance. ive been building computers since i was 15 (10 years ago) and do so frequently, dealing in hardware and software applications, so I understand this principle. hence, why im in development (construction stage) of the said system.

Uber, I wasn't yelling at you, nor are you being singled out by my post. I also think a private conversation would be a better place for this. I made that post as general advice for everyone on the server, since a lot of people seem to be new to a lot of the mod's they need to understand that some things can have very severe consequences for the server.

Whitelist Application

• In game name : Marcelvw
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? : Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date : I've played minecraft since it's alpha stages, and have over a years experience with Tekkit/technic.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server : I play on a few different whitelist tekkit servers currently, however they are on the smaller side (Community-wise) and I'm really just looking to move myself to a larger community. I've always liked to work with others to create some awesome structure or help them learn, but on the servers that I currently play on there is rarely anyone online.

Thanks for considering my application. :)

• In game name : Artamy_28
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Yes, I got banned because the owner went mad and banned everyone who didn't donate ._.
  • Minecraft experience to date : I've been playing Minecraft since 1.1 and Tekkit since Half a Year
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server : Im look for a nice Tekkit server where it's nice / grief free as my old favorite server shut down :3 Hope to be accepted :D

Bad news and good news. Bad news is I accidently figured out what crashed the big dig server by accidently clicking it. Its an unstable sub world thing. The good news is we now know the cause and Next time the server comes back up I can remove it.

:(

Edit: I messaged KS about the server going down.

:S seems when i try and log in the server goes down. if someone can reset where i spawn that would be cool. i guess its one of the ages i made O.o though i followed the directions on the ftb wiki. sorry :S and if knock has deleted it that probly means im in limbo :S the first server crash last night i think was when i tried to enter it...

:S seems when i try and log in the server goes down. if someone can reset where i spawn that would be cool. i guess its one of the ages i made O.o though i followed the directions on the ftb wiki. sorry :S and if knock has deleted it that probly means im in limbo :S the first server crash last night i think was when i tried to enter it...

No Uber I ignorantly clicked tour new limbo world not paying attention trying to go to the quarry world and i am stuck in limbo as well.

-__-

Well, when the server is back up there's no need for others to create Mystcraft age's for quarrying in. I've already created a completely stable ideal age for quarrying in and will give out linking books to it.

If you want a linking book, just leave me a message here or talk to me on the server and I'll happily give you one. The age is a Forest Biome, Flat, perpetual noon, the sun will never go down, has no decay, standard terrain structures and no status effects. "sea" level starts at Y 120+ for maximum ore generation.

Dang i cant believe that the server is already going down. We need to sort out the Mystcraft problem it seems to happen a lot. i am not suggesting we ban it but we should moderate it a bit more.

Moderation, aside from requesting people not to create random age's isn't possible until the servers are moved around and KS can install some plugins.

Unfortunately I don't think its possible to move your location without you online w/o world edit or a 3rd party program, That would require KS. Hopefully you'll be either safe, or at spawn/your bed when you can get on.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons