[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

If you want i know where a stone, snow, and forest hive are

I don't think I should >< I have way too many bees, but I need more frost drones, so if you find any of those I'll take them off your hands :)

Tub Corp is looking for any and all Mystcraft pages. If you have any Tub Corp would like to make a copy of them and they will be returned to you. Please contact TehTub to arrange a meeting.

Thank you.

(Mystcraft pages are those pieces of paper with weird symbols on them)

Tub Corp is looking for any and all Mystcraft pages. If you have any Tub Corp would like to make a copy of them and they will be returned to you. Please contact TehTub to arrange a meeting.

Thank you.

(Mystcraft pages are those pieces of paper with weird symbols on them)

I have a book with four pages of mystiraft writing....IDK what they are used for

I will be off for 2 weeks peeps. I am getting married this weekend and then will be on our honeymoon in Fiji. We'll see ya'll in about 2 weeks!

Oh snap man, congratz, I wish you a happy time, have a blast in Fiji. I Hear tha'ts some of the best scuba waters in the world you should check it out while you're there if you can.

Great News! Finally found a version of optifine that will work with the bigdig!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/249637-151-optifine-hd-c4-fps-boost-hd-textures-aa-af-and-much-more/

Optifine 1.4.6_HD_Ultra_D5

You'll have to look under the old versions of Optifine HD C4 Ultra for 1.5.1 to find the download though.

I've been trying to get Optifine to work on Big Dig, but it just whitescreens after the FML window pops up. Anything I need to do besides add the files into minecraft.jar and delete META-INF?

I will be off for 2 weeks peeps. I am getting married this weekend and then will be on our honeymoon in Fiji. We'll see ya'll in about 2 weeks!

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME.

I've been trying to get Optifine to work on Big Dig, but it just whitescreens after the FML window pops up. Anything I need to do besides add the files into minecraft.jar and delete META-INF?

Lol, Sorry, You dont add the optifine files to your minecraft.jar file;

Instead (For some odd reason) you put the files in the modpack.jar (also in the bin folder), sorry for the confusion on that

Edit: Oh, and Congrat's mil, have fun

In game name - Pepstick

Age - 15

Location - Canada

Are you currently banned from any servers? - No tekkit servers But 2 minecraft servers; One I was rebuilding their server for them, and the moment I finished building it (4 months of work) They banned my whole build team and I... The other was just a bunch of idiot owners

Minecraft experience to date - I love minecraft and have played it for years, I am currently a top builder on a Speed Build League Hosted on twitch, called lodecraft. I have tonnes of building experience and have always loved playing tekkit, Also love voltz. The last Server I played on was with a bunch of friends and we were recording for youtube videos, The server went bad when they banned many items to reduce lag, Very much limiting our abilities to do stuff on Tekkit, And to top that our entire base was griefed.

To be honest I think my minecraft experience date covers this too, But I guess I want this server because it seems like a popular server, But not too popular, and it is whitelisted :D the last whitelisted server I played on opped so many people, they would all just spawn in items instead of playing legit :D... If I like this server enough, and am able to get my new custom made desktop computer, I may once again begin to film Tekkit.. THanks

Sincerely,

Pepstick

In game name - Pepstick

Age - 15

Location - Canada

Are you currently banned from any servers? - No tekkit servers But 2 minecraft servers; One I was rebuilding their server for them, and the moment I finished building it (4 months of work) They banned my whole build team and I... The other was just a bunch of idiot owners

Minecraft experience to date - I love minecraft and have played it for years, I am currently a top builder on a Speed Build League Hosted on twitch, called lodecraft. I have tonnes of building experience and have always loved playing tekkit, Also love voltz. The last Server I played on was with a bunch of friends and we were recording for youtube videos, The server went bad when they banned many items to reduce lag, Very much limiting our abilities to do stuff on Tekkit, And to top that our entire base was griefed.

To be honest I think my minecraft experience date covers this too, But I guess I want this server because it seems like a popular server, But not too popular, and it is whitelisted :D the last whitelisted server I played on opped so many people, they would all just spawn in items instead of playing legit :D... If I like this server enough, and am able to get my new custom made desktop computer, I may once again begin to film Tekkit.. THanks

Sincerely,

Pepstick

Also if you would like proof of the Speed build thing, Check out my Planet minecraft, TheBLueDudeCrew

I think i might have crashed the big-dig server... idk, I got an error: Disconect:spam , I think it was because I was in an mystcraft age, idk what happened though. Errm, Sorry if this was my fault.

Later -

You should be happy to know, that the Evil book that caused the server to fail has been destroyed.

Gratz Milworks wish u all the best and enjoy ur honeymoon :)

as for the current discussion on whats happening with ks7's servers

i would like to keep tekkit classic if we can but if not i can live without it

hopefully i will be back online somewhere in the next 2/3 weeks as i'm currently moving home so i hope to see all my minecraft buddies in the near future

Resilience Freebuild Server!

(Bans can be appealed via a PM to me)

In game name - Pepstick

Age - 15

Location - Canada

Sincerely,

Pepstick

And i got the optifine to work as said above by putting it into the modpack.jar file without deleting the META.INF file there.

Now all i need is an up to date sphax texturepack!!!!! anyone??..

Big Dig Sphax = http://bdcraft.net/forum/big-dig-pack

Or you could search the website and find all the individual patches, I would but my internet doesn't like me. The Last update the person did for that texture pack was April 21 I believe, so it should be really up to date.

In game name - Pepstick

Age - 15

Location - Canada

Sincerely,

Pepstick

Posting your application again will not have it processed any faster. When KS has some free time he will whitelist you and send you a PM with the confirmation.

Big Dig Sphax = http://bdcraft.net/forum/big-dig-pack

Or you could search the website and find all the individual patches, I would but my internet doesn't like me. The Last update the person did for that texture pack was April 21 I believe, so it should be really up to date.

Were you able to get this to actually work for you? I cant get it to work for me.

So I guess KS hasn't gotten around to moving the servers around quite yet. Also, its laggy as all hell... Wondering whats up. Hopefully a nice restart will fix the problems, and moving the servers around will prevent needing to restart as frequently.

Were you able to get this to actually work for you? I cant get it to work for me.

Yeah, You need to download the Vanilla texture pack, and that patch, merge the patch with the vanilla, then finally put it in the Texture's folder, I've been using it since I joined the big-dig server. I need to update, so ill re-try the download.

I believe he keeps the ban list updated 100% of the time, If your name isn't there and your application was accepted, then you should be capable of joining. It is a possibility that your IGN was misspelled, or some other error happened, I don't know though.

Also I re-downloaded sphax again and it works fine for me, I honestly cannot tell why its not working for you garrete.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons