[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name: RoonStarPrime
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Never been on one, this is my first!
  • Minecraft experience to date: About two years, from Vanilla to Tekkit (Classic and Lite)
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I am interested in playing with like-minded players who enjoy what I enjoy: fun, with respectful, "golden rule" abiding, common sense thinking people who like to expand their creative ideas in a free environment. I already support the rules and will sustain them, acting in accordance to them, holding myself accountable to my actions, and I will in a small measure, lead by example to the server's designed outline. My older brother, username Ubernator44, showed me and invited me to join, telling me how fun it is! Although I am still new and all the tech-mechanics side of Tekkit I do look forward in learning on my own through personal experience and asking for advice from others how to manipulate certain aspects of blocks and tools. Thank you for accepting my application, and I look forward to joining if I am white-listed! :)

n game name EvilJoshy

• Age 17
  • Location London
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date, Not so much online, a year on minecraft xbox maybe a month on computer

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server, Realy want to meet a nice friendly small commuinty, Geting building BIG :) currently learning computercraft and want to show off my ideas and help others do the same :) Thanks

So yeah update. I started on my factory yay:0. i ended up with a total of 128 pages of note, 3 note pad files, and 42 flowcharts. So a lot of writing. if you have any advise that could be of help please tell me. there so far is a total of 3 new buildings, 2 lines done, 6 rm pylons, and a whole lot of redstone

Ok big news. Due to the fact my account has once again been compromised by hackers. I am making a new account. I need to speak with ks about permisions and matters of that sort. The account will still have a similar name to cloneco. It really bums me out that i have to do this i will get back to you when i have it created and all of the account stuff fixed.

I am not lying or being hacked this is a real message so please do not disregard it.

The new name is clonekeeper

No. I have been getting that error alot today.

:( i can't connect to the server. As soon as i try to join i get:

Failed to verify username! [internal error java.net.SocketException: Permission denied: connect]

is it my computer?

No, I have been getting that error quite a bit today

hmmm i was on earlier, and now it wont let me on with the whole failed to verify username... i reinstalled java and still nothing. quite odd. also severe amounts of lag when i was on.

I had the same issue. I found that reinstalling java shouldnt do anything to fix this, but reinstalling the pack might. But if the problem is affecting both servers, then I dont know why that solved it.

Had a go on single player with the new 'Big Dig' mod-pack.........it has 94 mods, one of which involves the entire periodic table......

It looks quite good so i was wondering if you might set up a server with this mod-pack KS.......just a thought...i didnt really get into voltz much but this one looks well worth considering...............discuss

Had a go on single player with the new 'Big Dig' mod-pack.........it has 94 mods, one of which involves the entire periodic table......

It looks quite good so i was wondering if you might set up a server with this mod-pack KS.......just a thought...i didnt really get into voltz much but this one looks well worth considering...............discuss

I just looked it over! It actually looks pretty epic! Its like a JUICED Tekkit.

I did take a look at the Big Dig pack myself, and I have to admit, it looks pretty damn cool. Depending on how much free time I have this week, I might just hook up the old server box and get a test server for it running.

I did take a look at the Big Dig pack myself, and I have to admit, it looks pretty damn cool. Depending on how much free time I have this week, I might just hook up the old server box and get a test server for it running.

After 7am Monday morning, I can give you a hand getting it going.

So, I've been having some issues with my particle accelerator. I built it right, and i have plenty of power but it keeps exploding in one corner. I've even tried the auto build one and it still explodes....So I'm not too sure what's going on :/

• In game name: Luxordd
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing for what seems like forever. Unfortunately I didn't have a computer that could handle it for awhile, but I do now.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I'm one of ashton0807's friends irl and am actually the reason he started playing minecraft. We played on the same server for over a year and both ended up being mods on it. We ran the server's largest town together on one of the server's maps, and arguably the prettiest on one or two more. We've been friends for years, and enjoy playing minecraft together when we have the time. He's been telling me a ton about how awesome this server is because of how quiet it is and how friendly the other players are that play here. I'm a huge fan of a strict whitelist and being able to trust your fellow player. I hope I will be added to the whitelist so I can join Ashton in more of our Co-op builds.

So, I've been having some issues with my particle accelerator. I built it right, and i have plenty of power but it keeps exploding in one corner. I've even tried the auto build one and it still explodes....So I'm not too sure what's going on :/

Well if it works like real Particle Accelerators, you might be creating Anti-matter, or a Higgs Boson, or Micro-Blackholes.. Or new universes... You could even be destroying alternate universes you murderer...

Well if it works like real Particle Accelerators, you might be creating Anti-matter, or a Higgs Boson, or Micro-Blackholes.. Or new universes... You could even be destroying alternate universes you murderer...

for someone who makes huge giant factories for everything you sure are opinionated about that lol.

for someone who makes huge giant factories for everything you sure are opinionated about that lol.

Oy! I'm only opinionated about the possibility of simultaneously creating and destroying universes with physics... I personally would be pretty mad if someone destroyed my universe by colliding hydrogen atoms and 1/16th the speed of light...

Just a quick FYI, the Voltz server has been upgraded to 1.1.4, so please change your launcher settings accordingly.

Edit: After playing around a little, it looks like the Nuclear Boiler is now craftable, but it seems that the enrichment process is still incomplete.

ALSO, I did set up a test server for the Big Dig pack, the IP is 96.235.36.55:25515.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons