[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Sorry about the lag this afternoon everyone. One of my machines wasn't set to the right frequency and ran while i was asleep. Took far longer to clean up without world edit then I thought it would..

Again sorry.

• In game name: My Minecraft Username is R0b0SquidHD.
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No. I am not BANNED from any servers.
  • Minecraft experience to date: Minecraft since Beta. Tekkit for about 8 months.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I would like to play on your server because I would like a small community to build on and not get griefed. I also believe it is a chance to make new friends.

Good News Everyone. The new computer is running and installing all of the programs and the java is finally working. see you in game soon.

Edit: Never mind i have it completely updated but java keeps crashing as soon as a log onto the server.

Edit Edit- Also it only crashes when i try to get on the server. Anyone experiencing the same thing

Good News Everyone. The new computer is running and installing all of the programs and the java is finally working. see you in game soon.

Edit: Never mind i have it completely updated but java keeps crashing as soon as a log onto the server.

Edit Edit- Also it only crashes when i try to get on the server. Anyone experiencing the same thing

No, but if its any consolation, KS has been mia for like 5 days now and me and uber are still stuck in limbo lol.

No, but if its any consolation, KS has been mia for like 5 days now and me and uber are still stuck in limbo lol.

yeah a bit annoying but still he has to do what he needs to do. I feel your pain i havent been able to get on since friday. and that was only for 15 minutes before java crashed

Sorry for the double post. I get.

Failed to log in. Bad Login

That's most likely due to Mojang rather then the server or your computer.. It did that to me for a bit awhile ago. Nothing you can do about it but wait till it sorts itself.

• In game name: Cortanis
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: nope
  • Minecraft experience to date: Played mostly Tekkit and did a little bit of admin work on a server. Mostly, I tend to build public access stuff like teleport hubs and energy systems.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: A co worker has gotten me interested in playing again and I see a good bit of community here and I prefer a server with other players rather ghost towns.
  • Bonus info: Going to include some pics of my more complex stuff. The shots that show some of the guts of the build are actually shots of where I was griefed. >.>

spawnexternal01_zps5173e715.png

spawnexternal02_zps44885c9e.png

spawnexternal03_zps5d924980.png

spawnwarehouse_zps67ba0337.png

spawnmachineshop_zps1835c2f8.png

griefed02_zpsa4b9673b.png

griefed01_zpsf6d17921.png

griefed03_zps517c61a5.png

The server is lagging hard consistently, I think it needs a restart. Can any of the admins look into it when they read this. <3

Knocky T

AFAIK, there's no commands for OP's to restart the server, only Ks or someone with access to his Remote Access stuff can do so.. Only people with that if I remember right was Epyon and he's been inactive for quite some time. Server Is down atm like Taroya said. Hopefully Ks will see it and Restart the server and maybe tell us what up.

Wahoo! Great Wedding and Great Honeymoon! Ok, so now I am back!!! But the server is down :(. That makes me a Sad Panda :(...

Voltz Server is down too :(...

Any even Sadder Panda!

Server was lagging like a school bus climbing a steep hill last night, then crashed and has been down since. KS has been away for an extended period and unfortunately he is the only one that can fix it. :(

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons