[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

We're back! Well done, Tub!

I had a dream last night that I came back to the server and found that someone had accidentally submerged my entire dome in water. At least it had better machines and stuff in it in my dream.

I didnt change any other files aside from ones pertaining to the mining age.. ill take a look.

Knock.. Is Ubers miner in that Stable age?

**Edit**

Ok.. Im gonna look for ubs miner with MC Edit. Server will be down for a bit while I move files around. After this, No dimensional anchors on frames.. apparently MC does not like it..

Also knock, since you were in the age when it crashed.. I might have to delete your player.dat file.. Might.. Don't know yet, if so I'll replace your inventory.

do you know for sure it was the anchor? because if it was mine, the only machine that i have that you dont on your miner is a manager attached to an ender chest. i believe that is culprit. in an ssp world i broke an ender chest attached to an active manager and that world now crashes and is inaccessible. :S so unless you know for sure the anchor is the problem, i bet the manager is. manager's are redpower, but i bet its what caused the problem.

Its a problem with the interaction of frames and dimensional anchors. So all designs using that are susceptible.. 7515 103 -344 are the coordinates of the offending block. Which is the location of your miner. I've deleted it with MC edit and I'll supply any items you need back from it. I would have just deleted the dim anchor if MC edit wasnt a pain to use with mods.

Anyway I'm uploading the new files atm and will have the server up in just a bit. Unfortunately my cable has horrible upload speed.

EDIT*

Just re-read that and it sounds accusing, didn't mean it to. Its not your fault Uber, none of us knew the bug with RP frames and dim anchors so you're not at fault. It's just safer and easier just to delete the whole thing then risk leaving something behind. That and I had been searching each dimension for those coordiantes to find the problem since Minecraft reports Dimensions wrong and apparently missed that. So It was a "slap your forehead" moment.

• In game name:malcolm82
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? no
  • Minecraft experience to date:I have played since early 2011, i am a great builder and am decent and making factories.
  • A short paragraph sentence on why you would like to play on our server: I have been looking for a good whitelisted tekkit server for a few days and yours is the best one i have found.

• In game name:malcolm82
  • Minecraft experience to date:I have played since early 2011, i am a great builder and am decent and making factories.
  • A short paragraph sentence on why you would like to play on our server: I have been looking for a good whitelisted tekkit server for a few days and yours is the best one i have found.

Accepted! Denied.

*IGN: Axlenex

*MC/Tekkit Experience: I have 3 years of experience under my belt, although i have stopped playing the last couple of months, and I'm still remembering my redstone creations, I am very experienced

*I have never been banned because I haven't really played on much servers. Mostly private ones with my local friends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason i would like to play on your server is mostly because it's a small community server that is protected against "griefers", I am also looking forward to finding a good server I can keep coming back to, time and time again. Hopefully this server would put an end to my search but if not ill just have to keep looking.

figured out a way to delete the pipes left behind by my miner

:) no more annoying pipes. should have attached it to my miner when it started :( wish i would have thought of it sooner, so hopefully that takes the size of this dimension down a bit ks.

EDIT: also if you see me on the big dig server between now and morning im probly afk, using my char as an anchor since we cant attach a dim anchor to it. should be all cleared in a day or so.

• In game name: Orrto
  • Minecraft experience to date:minecraft since beta ,tekkit for 1,5 years
  • A short paragraph sentence on why you would like to play on our server: I like small community servers where you know everyone and everyone knows you

<----

I finally get the point of your icon, NICE. BTW Uber, Roon, and I have figured out that you're CARL from Llamas with hats. If you don't know who or what that is go to youtube and search "llamas with hats". ^^

Crossing out a portion of the application is a GUARANTEE you're gonna get denied...

"Your immaturity is showing..." (not you tubby haha) He probably posted it like that because he saw the other person do it, but just because someone else does it doesn't make it okay. Sure yeah they may have been trying to be funny, but in order to make it funny, he would have had to ACTUALLY write the paragraph. Which he didn't so why, WHY would you even think someone would take you seriously? People just make me laugh sometimes...

<----

so good that your signs make sense to you and to those who suck up to you. but it doesnt to me or probably any other who sees the topic for the first time

P.S. i didn't cross out anything. Merely just copied it and filled it out. Did not check every little thing

Hahaha First off, when you "see this topic for the first time" you're put onto the first page with rules, the actual application, you know things you should know before randomly posting. Secondly, I think it unwise to insult the owner, an admin, and an op of the server you're trying to attempt a failure of an application to. Have a wonderful day <3

• In game name: noobkiller526
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years and tekkit for about 8 months.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I want to finally find a tekkit server where I know my items will be safe and there is a great community. I'm tired of the massive 100 slot open servers where griefing and stealing is rampant and you can never get any real work done. I feel I can provide a good addition to the community. I can build factories, sorting machines, and everything in between. I am a fun, easygoing dude, and I am eager to join the server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons