[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Ks btw i never forgot about the banner i have been working on it i have a couple ideas that i have been lining out and are being finalized as i type this. Also i am sorry i forgot about this for a good while. Exams and plenty of school and jobs stuff that needed to be taken care of. i should have an example posted sometime in the coming weeks.

Ks btw i never forgot about the banner i have been working on it i have a couple ideas that i have been lining out and are being finalized as i type this. Also i am sorry i forgot about this for a good while. Exams and plenty of school and jobs stuff that needed to be taken care of. i should have an example posted sometime in the coming weeks.

That's no problem, RL shit obviously comes first.

Sooooo are we all restarting, I don't mind if we do... kinda messed up at the beginning anyway

Yes, it's gonna be a new world. The world generation has changed a lot, and there were a LOT of blocks added/ removed, so it's not really feasible to keep the current one.

On an unrelated note, I tried readding the Natura Redwoods to the Treecapitator config - lets just say that I went ahead and disabled it again...

I was playing in this server when it was back in Tekkit, so am I whitelisted?

In case not:

IGN: karvin3n

Banned?: Maybe, from SGTekkit. Accidently built a house on someones "reserved" land.

Experience: Played minecraft from Beta 1.6 or something. Tekkit from its launch and Big Dig for couple of weeks.

Why would I like to play?: Wanna try out the Big Dig pack and build a farm/base somewhere. Also when I was playing Tekkit here, found this server pretty much perfect for me. Friendly players and just the hole relaxed feeling. And it would be nice to join now that you are restarting the server :D

We're gonna delay until tomorrow just to make sure everything is set up properly and ready to go. The spawn area is done, and we're adding a few buildings to server as shops. Just as a note, Forge Essentials will NOT be installed right away, it looks like it isn't working with the newest version of Big Dig right now, and I couldn't find a way around it with any of the beta versions.

I was looking at the console while my client was launching and have come to one of two conclusions.. They're waiting for RP to be updated for 1.5.2 to put it back in or they forgot to remove a lot of the extraneous plugins for it. Hopefully its the first ad there's no difference other then that between this version and the next.. We should have no problem updating for it so long as they don't remove any mods that are in game now.

So, I looked at the updated pack in an ssp creative world, and I noticed that galacticraft, and that missle mod, were installed.

I was wondering if pvp was going to be enabled, Or if you are going to have any new rules pertaining to these mods. (Galacticraft, because players can make thier own space stations)

Also: Holy god those redwood's are huge

Also #2: For some odd reason I keep crashing. I play for about 5 minutes, then I get massive lag spikes, and then it crashes... Also, I can't seem to move to far from spawn since the land won't generate. I'm going to try to re-install it, hope it works.

Lol, the moon is full of flowers...

In Game Name : RoadsidePicniker

Currently Banned? : Nope, and hope to never be.

Minecraft Experience : I've been playing since Minecraft Beta 1.5_01, and I've played a multitude of modpacks, including Techic, Tekkit, Voltz, Lots of FTB packs, and now I've transitioned to Big Dig in search of something better.

Why I Want To Play : As I said before, I've played on quiet a few servers to accommodate my insatiable interest in modpacks, but for some reason, they always either go down, have the world reset, start banning items or mods, and go against their own server rules in some cases. I've never really played on a white-listed server before, and this is the first time that I've ever wanted to, because Big Dig servers are scarce and this server actually looks like it is worth the trouble to get through the application process. Overall, all I really want is a nice, expansive server that allows me to build or explore, without being fettered by other players, abusive admins, or constrictive rules, and this one really looks like it fits all that I want in a server!

Side Note : gkuoni2 is one of my friends who I've played with through all of the modpacks we've been on, and I'm sure he'll reply as well, so keep a lookout for it!

In Game Name: gkuoni2 (Can't use my original account right now, which is Prof_Russian because it's not premium)

Currently Banned?: No idea, haven't been banned myself, didn't ask a friend if he was.

Minecraft Experience: Same as RoadsidePicniker, we played together in Tekkit Classic, Voltz, Mindcrack and Ultimate FTB packs, new Tekkit, and Finally Big Dig. I played Vanilla as well.

Why I Want To Play: I played on many servers. Some of them were great, some of them weren't. Every single time we started playing modpack with RoadsidePicniker and we joined a server, it was bad - worlds got reset, mods or admins were completely unprofessional, or items or vital dimensions such as Nether were banned. I want to find a stable BigDig server to play on, where I can safely build without being restricted from using blocks or items that are important for the development in the game. I am an active player and try to be helpful to others by replying to them in chat if I can.

• In game name yellownarwhalrus
  • Age 19
  • Location USA
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? once, a while ago, for using an enderpearl. i was instabanned for flying... there was no official website to repeal at.
  • Minecraft experience to date scince early beta.
  • short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server well, i was playing on another big dig server, and it got shut down. simply enough, i love big dig, and this seems like a fairly stable server.

soooo many issues i will have to look into the launcher wont even load big dig =p and when it does my computer denies everything and shuts down =p soooo issues soo many issues

I just keep crashing whenever im about 5-10 minutes into playing it, Ima try to re-download it later

• In game name: santa609
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years now but I just found Big Dig today.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: The reason I'd like to play on this server is because I've been looking for a good big dig server to play on. I've already been rejected on one because I'm not old enough and I think this one will be different. This server looks like it'll be a good one and I can't wait to play! :)

In game name: Major_Creepist

Are you currently banned from any servers?: No

Minecraft experience to date: Played Vanilla, Technic, Tekkit Classic & lite, Voltz and FTB.

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: Looking to give Big Dig a try. It looks promising. Plus your server looks to be the most interesting one listed here.

It still says that I am not whitelisted, though you accepted my application about 3 hours ago...Any idea what's going wrong?

The whitelist apparently didn't update, but I had someone manually update it earlier, so you should be good to go :).

• In game name: clinecolin
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date: Minecraft Beta 1.4
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I would like to play on your server because I love to play technical mods. I also love to go on ComputerCraft and code up cool applications. I don't have much experience with building, but I enjoy Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics, BuildCraft, and many more mods that are included. I would like to be accepted because not many servers have little to none griefers. I enjoy smaller servers more than larger servers better because it allows me to get to know all the players more.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons