[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name: pismas
  • Age 17
  • Location denmark ( i do speak english very well)
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? no
  • Minecraft experience to date awsome
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: im an very happy boy that liks to play minecraft and especialy bigdig becase i think its awsome the reson that i woud like to play on the server is that it is just the server for a guy like me

Hey everyone,

I'm going to bring the server down for a few minutes. It needs a restart anyway but I need to make a copy of the world file to start testing for updating to the next recommended version of Bid Dig and I cant do that while the server is up. I'll update with estimated down time. It shouldn't be long.

Update: 8 Minutes looks to be the time frame. I'll post when the server is back up.

in game name: zachpadilla

Are you currently banned from any servers? :None

Minecraft Experience: been playing minecraft since I was 14 have basic skills in buildcraft, redpower, ic2, thaumcraft and many other mods

Why I would like to play on the server: I've put in hundreds of hours getting to know the modpack for bigdig, testing for what methods work the best for certain mods. I want to be able to play the game without worrying about griefers and help others advance in mod familiarization

OK I'm not sure what's up with the server. The Big Dig server itself is running fine. But it looks like the Box its on is having trouble keeping connections. That seems like a problem with a router or something on Ks' side that I cant fix from here. It's gonna have to wait until Ks' gets home to take a look at it.

OK I'm not sure what's up with the server. The Big Dig server itself is running fine. But it looks like the Box its on is having trouble keeping connections. That seems like a problem with a router or something on Ks' side that I cant fix from here. It's gonna have to wait until Ks' gets home to take a look at it.

ok thats kind of weird though

• In game name: Alyaxx
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No never been banned.
  • Minecraft experience to date: since alpha.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I am a quite friendly person i love helping others and interacting with the community.

Have a nice day,

Alex

• In game name: Alyaxx
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No never been banned.
  • Minecraft experience to date: since alpha.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I am a quite friendly person i love helping others and interacting with the community.

Have a nice day,

Alex

Friendly hint

Dont sign your posts the admins of the site dont like it

You have any idea when he will be home???

You have any idea when he will be home???

Now that I'm home from my dads Fathers Day party I'll take a look again and see if there's anything I can do. If not, Ks, provided he's still working the same scheduled gets home around 10PM EST. I've already messaged him about it so hopefully he's not too busy when he's home to figure out whats up with it.

I'm working right now to try and figure out what happened what the server, so I'll try to keep you guys updated as to what we know/ when it will be back up. If you see it pop up right now though, we're probably just testing and trying to figure out what's going on. Also, if anyone was doing/ noticed anything odd before it went down, let me know so that we can get a better idea of what happened.

well, i was in the general age setting up an ore processing plant. all the sudden it started block lagging like mad. i didnt have anything setup that would cause a problem as far as i know, im trying to think of things that might have cause it but i am coming up short :S i guess check my setup in the general age, thermal expansion machines, conduits, tesseracts, ME computer, bc pipes.... hope you find the problem soon :S

I'm working right now to try and figure out what happened what the server, so I'll try to keep you guys updated as to what we know/ when it will be back up. If you see it pop up right now though, we're probably just testing and trying to figure out what's going on. Also, if anyone was doing/ noticed anything odd before it went down, let me know so that we can get a better idea of what happened.

well i got infected with radiation poison and i couldnt see my health go down and i died randomly then when i went to go get my stuff it wasnt letting pick it up and my hazmat suit disappeared not sure if that is what you meant

• In game name: gamecuke
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Never have don't plan on it
  • Minecraft experience to date: Thousands of Hours been in mc since i got it in beta. I Have hundreds of hours in ftb, tekkit, Technic, and bigdig
  • I'm A minecraft fanatic. I have thousands of hours in it. I'm very mature for my age and love close communities. I have alot of time at nights to play and some time during the day. I would bring great Knowledge to your server

It looks like everything is running smoothly now, and the server is back up. I'd like to ask everyone to refrain from using the farm multiblocks if possible for now just in case, as they seem to be the cause of the issue. There SHOULD be a new recommended build being pushed out fairly soon, so hopefully this will be a very temporary issue.

It looks like everything is running smoothly now, and the server is back up. I'd like to ask everyone to refrain from using the farm multiblocks if possible for now just in case, as they seem to be the cause of the issue. There SHOULD be a new recommended build being pushed out fairly soon, so hopefully this will be a very temporary issue.

dangit, there goes my power :( but I'll remove my farm when I get on :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons