[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name: jroefk9
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No
  • Minecraft experience to date: About two to three years. I am really good with mods. And I am a decent builder/creator.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: This server looked like a really good server. It also looked popular so it won't go down as much.

• In game name: SHARTING_BEAR
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope.
  • Minecraft experience to date: Started playing minecraft a year ago, got into the tekkit stuff a few months ago.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I really want to play on a well run Big Dig server and this looks like the best one around. The PVP servers don't appeal to me; I just want to build cool stuff. The playerbase here seems mature and friendly and I feel like I would fit right in. I love playing Big Dig and have recently started learning AE. It would be great to expand my skills on this server.

• In game name = Dragon_buster
  • Age = 12 - don't judge by age
  • Location = England
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? = Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date = 1 year but very knowledgeable
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server = I want to just make an awesome base, help other people, have a nice time and be satisfied when I finish a project on Big Dig.

IT FUCKING HAPPENED AGAIN whoever this lowlife piece of shit is that keeps blowing up my buildings i hope you fall in a hole and die of infection. can i get a mod to take a look again i have not a clue what is happening. and this is really starting to piss me off

IT FUCKING HAPPENED AGAIN whoever this lowlife piece of shit is that keeps blowing up my buildings i hope you fall in a hole and die of infection. can i get a mod to take a look again i have not a clue what is happening. and this is really starting to piss me off

Wait, your place got hit? By what? Does it look like a regen missile hit?

Nothing showed up and i rebuilt all of the houses

Well I can safely say it wasn't me, I've been careful to make sure my axe upgrade is off unless I am using it

Also, I can't seem to connect to the server, says "ID (insert ID here) from Mod Forestry is missing" this is for like 20 items

Due to a problem with the first Mystcraft age that was generated for Mining, I've generated another. Please remove any quarries currently located in the first world and relocate to the new one. New linking books can be retrieved from Spawn portal room. Like wise the portal has been updated to reflect this change. Please destroy any Linking books going to the first Mining age you have. The old Mining age will be deleted in 2 days. So you have till then to remove your builds.

Thanks.

KS huge warning toxic might be trying to dos the server again he purged my bug out of his system i cant get back in and stop him

How is toxic on the server, I thought he was banned. Also the server does appear to be down.

Toxic is not on the server, the server went down throwing the UE Error, and it WASN'T caused by Toxic, however I would like you to refrain from talking about toxic here as your actions aren't associated with the server, and I don't want people misunderstanding.

Toxic is not on the server, the server went down throwing the UE Error, and it WASN'T caused by Toxic, however I would like you to refrain from talking about toxic here as your actions aren't associated with the server, and I don't want people misunderstanding.

okeydoke, was REALLY kinda confused about what was going on, thank you for clarifying.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons