[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

For Christ sakes its not my god damn fault and that just reinforces at you dont care sending a nuclear bomb is saying "i dont fuckin care if i blow someones base up just cause it causes lag so it wont be missed" Your only going to cause lag and problems because you cant get over the fact that you cant get on.

OMG u just took it personal:)) STOP!!! OMG!!!

For Christ sakes its not my god damn fault and that just reinforces at you dont care sending a nuclear bomb is saying "i dont fuckin care if i blow someones base up just cause it causes lag so it wont be missed" Your only going to cause lag and problems because you cant get over the fact that you cant get on.

But a Nuke on your base sounds GODLIKE =)))))

Then i pin this on all the guys the crush the server=))

P.S. stop.. i`m not gona kill u... i just a game... i`m just mad cause i can`t play ... and i`m making a big deal out of it... i`m not the tipe of guy that gos crazzy if he can`t play a game...

P.S. 2 I`m still gona build a big nuke whit your name on it:PPP

I probably shouldn't step in here, but this might be getting out of hand a little, with the nuke and all.

First off, this version of the big-dig is buggy as hell, and the server will likely crash several times more before the end of the month, so there really isn't any use of pointing fingers & blaming one-another.

Second off, if I recall correctly, when it comes to war (the nuclear missile stated), Tub said (probably not 100% quoted) that you can go to war, IF both parties accept it, and tell the staff. As well, if any other parties that did not go-to war are attacked, or damaged, then the attacker can be held responsible.

So, I would think it over a bit more before launching a missile. Is someone else near either of your bases, are they working with someone else who doesn't want to go to war, etc.

i think u did it again and cause of u i can`t play:(( f**k ... i don`t get it .... way can`t some people play normal??? are u some sort of game tester and your goal is to find bugs on the server....??? can`t u do it when i`m not on???

P.S. i`m so MAD!!!

LUCI is okay hon, well maybe it's not cuz I know you can only get on certain times of day during the week :/ haha but It's a buggy Mod, once they update it (hopefully soon) it won't crash the server so much.

I probably shouldn't step in here, but this might be getting out of hand a little, with the nuke and all.

First off, this version of the big-dig is buggy as hell, and the server will likely crash several times more before the end of the month, so there really isn't any use of pointing fingers & blaming one-another.

Second off, if I recall correctly, when it comes to war (the nuclear missile stated), Tub said (probably not 100% quoted) that you can go to war, IF both parties accept it, and tell the staff. As well, if any other parties that did not go-to war are attacked, or damaged, then the attacker can be held responsible.

So, I would think it over a bit more before launching a missile. Is someone else near either of your bases, are they working with someone else who doesn't want to go to war, etc.

:)))))))) incredible u are like that gick that comes whit the rules:)) so f**king funny :))) i was just messing whit Cloneco! I`M NOT GONA SEND ANY MISSILES AT HIS BASE(sry for the caps just wanted to make my self clear)...

LOL okay, so I don't think you got that he was joking....Luci isn't english so he may not be able to convey his humor as easy but he's only joking haha He's told me many a time that he's gonna nuke me and kill me with mega bombs :P He was only teasing though. He also once told me he was gonna fill my house with lava and then put obsidian around it while I'm inside :p

LOL okay, so I don't think you got that he was joking....Luci isn't english so he may not be able to convey his humor as easy but he's only joking haha He's told me many a time that he's gonna nuke me and kill me with mega bombs :P He was only teasing though. He also once told me he was gonna fill my house with lava and then put obsidian around it while I'm inside :P

did i? hmmm don`t remember but i`ll write that down so i`ll not forget it ... is a perfect idea ... u will be the hottest person on the server:))

but.... if i put you in a obsidian oven filled whit lava... the idea that u are the hottest will never be challenged.... ever... i hardly w8 the server to come back up :)))

we'll build a separate house to do this in so I don't loose anything :p

we'll build a separate house to do this in so I don't loose anything :P

i have an idea ... i`ll build you a room were we will make if official ... and soon as i have some free time i`ll lay the foundation for the moon city that we talk about cause i found some ways to have "infinite" oxygen on the moon:P

I am whitelisted, but i can't connect to the server... My IGN is Millerlite001, and every time I try to connect it says that java has timedout... any solutions?

^ read honney, the server is down atm, it's not you.

I am whitelisted, but i can't connect to the server... My IGN is Millerlite001, and every time I try to connect it says that java has timedout... any solutions?

The server is down miller, werent you on the other day?

Nope, not just you...

However in the meantime I'm keeping myself by making a bee-breeding graphic organizer. Or, at least trying to

I already posted one, I can email it to you if you need it. It's a complete list of all the bees, how to breed what flowers they need and what they create.

The server is down for a few minutes while I fix things. If you were on the moon I need to know so I can get you off before I start it up again. Likewise. Till we update to the next recommended build please refrain from space exploration.

The server is down for a few minutes while I fix things. If you were on the moon I need to know so I can get you off before I start it up again. Likewise. Till we update to the next recommended build please refrain from space exploration.

i was on the moon

and so was clone

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons