[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Game Name: Zardoc17

Are you Banned Anywhere: No

Minecraft experience: origionally started 1.2ish years ago Vanilla, tekkit classic, tekkit lite, new tekkit, big dig

Intro: I just started playing big dig and so far it is very fun I am looking to play on a server cause minecraft is always better with others, and your server looks awesome :)

For any of you who were wondering how to pronounce my IGN it's TUH-ROY-RUH. Not TAR-OI-RAH :D

But you don't have to call me that if you don't want to you can call me:

Hey You!, Queen Tar, Tary, Taro, Tab, Space, Insert (wait those are keys), Moon, Moony, Moonshayde, 123, asdfghjkl, or Shamma-lamma-ding-dong-Tar.

Also I'm bored at work.

For any of you who were wondering how to pronounce my IGN it's TUH-ROY-RUH. Not TAR-OI-RAH :D

But you don't have to call me that if you don't want to you can call me:

Hey You!, Queen Tar, Tary, Taro, Tab, Space, Insert (wait those are keys), Moon, Moony, Moonshayde, 123, asdfghjkl, or Shamma-lamma-ding-dong-Tar.

Also I'm bored at work.

Cant call ya Moon cause my old clan leaders name was Moon, and Shamma-lamma-ding-dong-Tar takes too long to type... Ill stick with Tab.. =P

i have guest beside my name on the server. not sure why i do, can it be fixed , and i cant use any commands like /home. please help. do i need to be white listed again or something. i also cant break any blocks at the moment not sure if its lag or i dont have permissions to.

in game name: lerooster69

I am not banned from any servers

as in minecraft experience I have been playing for about 2 years for xbox and pc

I have just got big dig and I have found it to be very cool and I would like to learn more about it with mature players I read the description of your server and it looks like a server I would like to play on you sound very mature and like you know what you are doing.

It'll be 6 months this 27th that I've been with you guys.

Can't believe it's been half a year already!

Also, again I am bored at work....kekeke at least it's my 'Friday'. 7&1/2 more hours till the weekend starts!

Also, again I am bored at work....kekeke at least it's my 'Friday'. 7&1/2 more hours till the weekend starts!

In-game Name: mehtehtrollface

Haven't been banned in any server, even I have been moderator/admin in some

Minecraft experience to date: Playing Minecraft since 1.8 Beta, using mods, such as Buildcraft and Computercraft since 2 weeks after 1.8.1 Beta, playing modpacks since 1.1 Official and I know almost everything about Tekkit, Technic, Voltz and Big Dig

I am Mehteh Trollfacer, an epicly hardcore shooter gamer and probably one of the most non-PvP person in any community, only attack when someone has attacked me. It has been a long time since I can't play without mods, after any Vanilla "big" version is fully researched in approximately 3 days. I have worked a lot on almost any kind of project, the most successful one is the Self-Surviving turtle, which builds custom-size factories after it has enough resources, which it dug up itself. After some time in Singleplayer in Big Dig, I found out I need to play in a server. I chose this one, as it has tons of good players and, of course, a cool community. It is obvious that not a lot people host Big Dig, I found this one to be the one I search, with the reasons above.

congratulations!

apparently you were so bored you'd post it twice, seems like you're bored a lot :P

in game name: lerooster69

minecraft experience: I have played xbox and pc minecraft for about 2 years and have played technic for about 8 months

I have always been amazed by minecraft but when I got technic I was happy to play it but there is still stuff to learn about it I know the basics but I would like to learn more this is why I would like to play on your server.

IGN:Havocphantom

Minecraft experience to date: I have been playing big dig for about 2 months and I have been playing unmodded minecraft for over a year

Why do you want to play on our server:I want to play on a server that does not have very much lag and has a good community

• In game name : robotdog2000
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? : No
  • Minecraft experience to date : MC , Beta , 1.8
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server :

I am to be honest a noob at Big Dig and would like to learn more about it I know about the tekkit mods pretty well but soon got bored of tekkit , So I am looking 4 a new server to play on with mah mate.

I hope you accept me and remove my guest rank if not I understand and I am looking forward to becoming of your small growing community.

Thanks!

- Robotdog2000

In game name: antiguadreams

Are you currently banned from any servers?: No.

Minecraft experience to date: I have been playing since 2010, but didn't start getting heavy into mods until 2011. I first started playing Technic pack and tekkit in early 2012, and was hooked ever since. Big Dig seems almost too good to be true with so many mods packed under the hood, not to mention the risk they took launching the new version without staples like RP2, IC2, and Railcraft. that's what made me want to try the pack, to be honest.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I'm a mature gamer, looking for a community of potential friends to game with. I don't PVP, don't like griefers, and just want a place to create, have fun, and see the awesome stuff other people make. I've a lot of experience with the 'technical' mods, and am new to Big Dig, although familiar with most of the mods that make it up individually. I'm tired of being on servers with a high level of immaturity in not only the players, but the server staff. So I am hoping this may be a new home for me. I logged on, thanks to the graylist, to have a look around. I liked what I saw. I took a long walk into the woods and found so much gorgeous untouched land. Its nice to see a server not littered with quarry craters. Thank you for your consideration. -anti

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons