[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Sorry about the delay in responding to whitelist applications, I've had some stuff going on IRL over the last 2 days. I did get some time just now to go through them, so anyone that applied in the last 2-3 days should have received a response by now.

• In game name - kalegos89
  • Age - 37
  • Location - Portugal
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? - No sir.
  • Minecraft experience to date - Started in 1,8, Tekkit 1.2.5 (now Classic), FTb and back to Tekkit.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server - Love the new Tekkit and to where it is going, like a lot Big Dig and your server looks great for someone who is tired of crap and griefing and just wants to play the game in a nice community with a fair enough stability.

• In game name: mainesi
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: nope
  • Minecraft experience to date: played on few had a few single player run throughs
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: this server looks very professional and well layed out. cares more for the users than messing about. i like to build and invent new ways to play. would love to join this great community

Something weird happened to me just now, I was trying to harvest some berries (in the mining age) and my mc crashed (It was a Java SocketTimeOutException) and when I logged back in I immediately just died. No death message in chat or anything, it just said : You died. When I came back, all my stuff had already despawned : my whole power armour (equipped with everything I needed, like shields, jetpack, flight control, ...), my power gauntlet, my remote access thingy to my ME system and some other stuff like redstone energy conduits.

Now my question is whether or not there is a way for me to just get that stuff back, or do I make it all over again? I've got the resources, but it'd be a lot easier if there was a way to get them back without having to do so :).

Something weird happened to me just now, I was trying to harvest some berries (in the mining age) and my mc crashed (It was a Java SocketTimeOutException) and when I logged back in I immediately just died. No death message in chat or anything, it just said : You died. When I came back, all my stuff had already despawned : my whole power armour (equipped with everything I needed, like shields, jetpack, flight control, ...), my power gauntlet, my remote access thingy to my ME system and some other stuff like redstone energy conduits.

Now my question is whether or not there is a way for me to just get that stuff back, or do I make it all over again? I've got the resources, but it'd be a lot easier if there was a way to get them back without having to do so :).

Gonna take a look at the logs and see what happened.. Random deaths like that aren't cool. Meantime I'd delete where you signed the post (I really don't understand that rule) and I'll be online in a few minutes to replace your gear.

Edit* Right, so it looks like you overheated. Anyway I cleaned up the server leaks and am online now if you want to get on so i can replace your stuff.

Gonna take a look at the logs and see what happened.. Random deaths like that aren't cool. Meantime I'd delete where you signed the post (I really don't understand that rule) and I'll be online in a few minutes to replace your gear.

allright thanks! and yeah about the signing, sorry, it's kind of a habbit, I'll pay attention to not doing at anymore :)

Ks7, I am sick and tired of waiting for you to review my many tries for re-application! I very truly want to be on this server but I have no chance at being on if you don't review my application! Please review it now!

Also, i forgot to mention, it has been five days. Yet you manage to promise a reply in 24 Hours.

Also, i forgot to mention, it has been five days. Yet you manage to promise a reply in 24 Hours.

In those five day's Ks has whitelisted multiple people. If you didn't get a message. Your application was denied.

• In game name: bluzoe
  • Location/Canada
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?:No
  • Minecraft experience to date:I started with early Beta then i moved on to yogbox and i have recently started doing big dig.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:I would like to play on your server because i have tried some other public servers and my creations always get griefed,I am not the best builder but I find i am creative when building vast structures on no grief/steal Private servers. I hope to see you on.

I Have replied to your chat and i got nothing so here it is

Ks7, I am sick and tired of waiting for you to review my many tries for re-application! I very truly want to be on this server but I have no chance at being on if you don't review my application! Please review it now!

Oh lawdy, here we go. I was hoping that you'd figure out what "I think I made the right decision" means, but this will be a LOT more fun :D.

1. I've reviewed all 3 or 4 additional applications you've sent me, begging won't get you in.

2. Messaging me EVERY day to reapply/ ask to be whitelisted/ ask me to "find it in my heart to forgive you" won't get you in either, and really is just going to make me laugh.

3. TELLING ME (trust me, you really didn't have to, it's kind of obvious) how desperate you are to get in isn't going to get you in.

4. Telling me you lied on your first application about being banned and then telling me no one else will accept you is NOT going to make me any more likely to let you in.

OHHHHHHHHHHH BOY, now I'm gonna be sued for breach of internet contract. I'm a busy guy IRL, sometimes it takes me a little longer than usual to reply to applications (although you actually DID get a timely reply, you just didn't seem to understand what the word "no" means).

tl;dr - Get out.

Edit: I'll just leave this here...

Look, I am getting very tired... I have waited long enough, almost four days now since i have sent my re-application!!! Why wont you give me an answer!?!?!? I need to know now, like within the next day or so. I see your online! I'm NOT saying you're not busy, but i think four days is a bit excessive. If you need to call me on skype, my username is epicness212121. Please answer this PM because i am VERY tiresome of constant wondering and when i look it up, you STILL haven't answered

Oh lawdy, here we go. I was hoping that you'd figure out what "I think I made the right decision" means, but this will be a LOT more fun :D.

1. I've reviewed all 3 or 4 additional applications you've sent me, begging won't get you in.

2. Messaging me EVERY day to reapply/ ask to be whitelisted/ ask me to "find it in my heart to forgive you" won't get you in either, and really is just going to make me laugh.

3. TELLING ME (trust me, you really didn't have to, it's kind of obvious) how desperate you are to get in isn't going to get you in.

4. Telling me you lied on your first application about being banned and then telling me no one else will accept you is NOT going to make me any more likely to let you in.

5. OHHHHHHHHHHH BOY, now I'm gonna be sued for breach of internet contract. I'm a busy guy IRL, sometimes it takes me a little longer than usual to reply to applications (although you actually DID get a timely reply, you just didn't seem to understand what the word "no" means).

tl;dr - Get out.

Edit: I'll just leave this here...

I love you in the most bromantic way possible Ks7.

• In game name: smalttrain
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: I am not.
  • Minecraft experience to date: Since Alpha, so around two years ago in june, give or take a couple days.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I'm currently out of college for the summer. I love to play music and create things! I like to explore and see new places. I enjoy longboarding (if the weather permits), but today I'm getting three inches of rain. I also love to run, that's when I feel most alive. Most of all, I love minecraft! I would certainly like to join your server since I've never been apart of a "BIG DIG" server, and you guys seem pretty cool. ^^ Thanks

Well idk what happened. Tub can you give me my inventory back i lagged and my power armor stopped working in the nexis while i was flying. Idk what happened at all.

I wont be able to get on until around 7PM EST so I'll talk to ya about it then.

• In game name: jamieman16
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?once on a tekkit server, spam filter banned me for talking to friend too fast
  • Minecraft experience to date: minecraft since 1.2.5 and tekkit since either 1.2 or 1.3
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: i would really like to play on a server that i can just make lots of cool big dig building wiithout getting griefed as usual, i am a mature player and will not grief or rage if i lose all my stuff

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons