[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name-insanecreeper1x
  • Age-14
  • Location- NS Canada
  • Minecraft experience to date - A good two years.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server - Well, as to why I would like to play on this server, I just wanted something to do with big dig, as a friend recommended it to me. This server looked like a good one, so I thought I'd go for it. :)

Well i screwed up in the nexis and found myself at someones tree place all i can say is Oh Sweet Jesus. how did you get that many redwoods

Took me forever to get enough for two trees and that decimated the inside of my leaves

You most likely ended up at Ub's/Knocks/Jacen's base.. They quarried out some of the redwoods in the mining age to get the saplings and planted them in the overworld as a foundation for their Base.. Its looking pretty nice..

Side note: Forestry MultiFarms SHOULD work now. If they don't its because of a conflict with your client-side configs. If people report a problem with them again I'll post how to fix it.. The servers config was fixed and SHOULD override any changes on the client-side but I learned long ago not to bet on should's.

• In game name: TwilightWalker
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Not to my knowledge.
  • Minecraft experience to date: Since early alpha. On and off experience with Tekkit since early releases of it, and it's various spin-offs.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: Looks like a top-notch Big Dig server, which will allow me to concentrate more on the building and less on the gathering of resources in a cooperative multiplayer environment.

Uh, Major severe issue at my base. I was looking at some of my way-points coords, and writing them down. I closed out of the rei-minimap menu, and noticed nearly 1000 or more chocobo's jumping the fence and exploding everywere. I tried to get away, but I was kicked with the "end of stream" error on the escape. I thought it was just a client issue, but when i re-logged, they were still there, and I'm pretty sure I got less then 1fps. I'm now lag free, but i cant go anywere near my base, due to the chocobo-lag

Could someone check my base out/delete the chocobo's.

Coords are: *those were actually the coords to spawn: oops

• In game name : Definitus
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No
  • Minecraft experience to date: I started with Vanilla, then moved to tekkit classic and at this point i'm focusing on Big dig.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server : I want to play on simple, small community server where i can build big stuff without fear of grief.

1. In game name: bluzoe
  2. Age:14
  3. LocationNL/Canada
  4. Are you currently banned from any servers:No
  5. Minecraft experience to date: I started in early Beta then i moved on to yogbox and i have recently started doing big dig.
  6. A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I am a mature (no language or offensive comments) gamer who would like to play on a peaceful server without being griefed everyday.
  7. I hope to be on your amazing server

I have been meaning to ask has anyone found an optifine that works with the updated big dig? If so can you send me a link

Optifine does work, I've actually had to install it due to a bug with minecrafts' render code.. use "OptiFine 1.5.2 HD U D3" version and make sure you install it into the modpack.jar file instead of the minecraft.jar... Links to Optifine's download page http://optifine.net/downloads.php

• In game name : Ricoslovaco
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? : No
  • Minecraft experience to date : more than a year experience with mincraft, also a lot of experience with tekkit and voltz
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server : I like to build medieval buildings and towns, i would like to show my building skills and maby find other good
    builders on this server to build even larger and more complex buildings, i have been on some other server, but was unable to build because of massive lag and people who like to grief :(

• In game name: LloydSev
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Never played on any non-friend owned servers before
  • Minecraft experience to date: Quite a bit
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: You can never have to much win.

Hey everyone, due to a bug with ChocoboCraft in 1.3.9 please refrain from using chocobo's. We've had two situations where the bug has presented itself and spawned thousands of chocobo's causing lag and excessive memory usage on the server. We have no information on the exact cause of this bug so cannot say for certain what will set it off again which we ask you refrain from breeding, taming and storing chocobo's.

Thank you.

Hello everyone,

I'd like to appologise for crashing the server yesterday, I didn't know my beloved chocobo's would do this, and I'll stay away from them from now on.

When I got on the server, I was inside my base and lagging like hell, didn't know why, but couldn't move, so I just left for some time. When I came back, I saw all my chocobos, except for one, were gone, and TehTub told me about the chocoboproblem, I personally euthanised Ifrit, my last chocobo, so don't you worry, I won't be breeding any chocobo's anymore :)

TL;DR? I crashed the server, I really am sorry, it won't happen again :)

Hello everyone,

I'd like to appologise for crashing the server yesterday, I didn't know my beloved chocobo's would do this, and I'll stay away from them from now on.

When I got on the server, I was inside my base and lagging like hell, didn't know why, but couldn't move, so I just left for some time. When I came back, I saw all my chocobos, except for one, were gone, and TehTub told me about the chocoboproblem, I personally euthanised Ifrit, my last chocobo, so don't you worry, I won't be breeding any chocobo's anymore :)

TL;DR? I crashed the server, I really am sorry, it won't happen again :)

Nothing for you to apologize for. You weren't aware of the bug so you're not responsible. Also I'd delete where you signed the post.. Technic fourms doesn't like people signing their posts..

Nothing for you to apologize for. You weren't aware of the bug so you're not responsible. Also I'd delete where you signed the post.. Technic fourms doesn't like people signing their posts..

I still feel bad nevertheless, and I deleted it, thanks for the tip :)

Spazyo

Ireland

No Bans

I've been playing the glorious minecraft since Alpha, I remember a time when beds didn't exist and you had to spend your nights terrified in a hole in the ground!

I am crazy into this game, I am mad into aesthetics and from that picture it seems you guys are to, I also like a sense of realism. If you were to accept me I'd enthusiastically help with any big projects and making the server beautiful.

Will be waiting by the phone...

Nah not really! Hope to hear back! XD

• In game name wiimanclassic
  • Age 19
  • Location A city on the east coast of Texas.
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server

Because there aren't enough PVE servers and too many people seem to think PVP is a selling point for a server and not just some badly thought out feature.

• In game name: medievalsoli
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Not that I know of, no.
  • Minecraft experience to date: If this is asking how long I've played for, since 1.2.1
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I'd like to join this server because I don't like all the pvp servers, I was recently in one and after two weeks of my work was destroyed I decided to come look for a more peaceful one.

Two questions for today:

1) As more and more people are joining, building, and exploring the big-dig server, I was wondering

if the dynamic map would be enabled. Though it might be part of forge essentials, which would explain why it isn't enabled.

2) Looking at the Trade-booths mod (not the tradestation from forestry) it's occurred to me that the blocks for the trade-booths need to be spawned in. The author of the mod say's there is no recipe and is more or less designed for server admins to spawn in. While other make-shift way's of trading are available, I was wondering if someone could spawn some of these in, I have alot of extra crops that I don't have space for, and therefore need to sell. The only issue with the trade-booth mod is that only the player that sets it down can add items to, or remove items from its storage. Making an free-to-use public trade center near spawn, rather difficult.

And that's it for today. Have fun doing whatever it is that you were doing...

Two questions for today:

1) As more and more people are joining, building, and exploring the big-dig server, I was wondering

if the dynamic map would be enabled. Though it might be part of forge essentials, which would explain why it isn't enabled.

2) Looking at the Trade-booths mod (not the tradestation from forestry) it's occurred to me that the blocks for the trade-booths need to be spawned in. The author of the mod say's there is no recipe and is more or less designed for server admins to spawn in. While other make-shift way's of trading are available, I was wondering if someone could spawn some of these in, I have alot of extra crops that I don't have space for, and therefore need to sell. The only issue with the trade-booth mod is that only the player that sets it down can add items to, or remove items from its storage. Making an free-to-use public trade center near spawn, rather difficult.

And that's it for today. Have fun doing whatever it is that you were doing...

The Dynmap isn't part of FE and it probably wont be installed.. On the last run of big dig it was enabled but was eating far more resources on the server then we'd like. Ofcourse that may have been because of the sheer amount of worlds it was indexing and displaying (Every age, including the aborted ones were veiwable) but In the long unless that's fixed I dont see it being installed.

As for the Trade Booth mod.. I'll have to take a look at how the mod works after I get back home tonight before deciding if we'll use those. Or if we'll use Trade stations from Forestry. It'll also be up to Ks on whether I spawn in blocks for people... I'm not liking the fact there is no recipe for it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons