[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

The issue is that the newest Big Dig version (1.3.X) is running on 1.5.2 Minecraft version base with the new version of mods.. And our server is at 1.2.2 (1.4.7 Minecraft version) so its not compatible. Setting your pack to use the 1.2.2 build will downgrade the Minecraft version back to 1.4.7 and allow you to play on the server.

oh allright, I see, I'll try it out the moment I get on my own pc :D

and for me personally I wouldn't mind if the server changed to the new version, tough I really like IC2, it's kinda the main thing I used when playing tekkit, but I guess I'd be able to adapt pretty quick if the server were to change :)

It seems like the general consensus is that we should go ahead with the move to the latest version once it settles down (it seems like 1.3.9 is stable, but we can give it another day just to be safe). Meanwhile I'll take some time with the OP's/ Admins to add some basic stuff (spawn area, plugins, etc) to the test server so we can hit the ground running.

Also, since no one ever got around to it last time, I'm gonna stoop to begging again to ask if anyone with some basic artistic ability/ talent (since I have none) wants to take a run at making some headers/ banner images for the main server post. There will be rewards, not limited to but including special shiny titles in game, a free pass to chase me around and beat me with a stick, and the undying gratitude of an artistically ungifted server owner nation.

It seems like the general consensus is that we should go ahead with the move to the latest version once it settles down (it seems like 1.3.9 is stable, but we can give it another day just to be safe). Meanwhile I'll take some time with the OP's/ Admins to add some basic stuff (spawn area, plugins, etc) to the test server so we can hit the ground running.

Also, since no one ever got around to it last time, I'm gonna stoop to begging again to ask if anyone with some basic artistic ability/ talent (since I have none) wants to take a run at making some headers/ banner images for the main server post. There will be rewards, not limited to but including special shiny titles in game, a free pass to chase me around and beat me with a stick, and the undying gratitude of an artistically ungifted server owner nation.

Heya KS, I could probably help out with making some headers / banners, just need some ideas of what you had in mind. I'll also be a bit more active on the server here shortly now that I've managed to catch up on my growing collection of games I put off during the school semester.

I can also help if you need it. Did you have any Ideas about color scheme/specific icons, names, etc?

Heya KS, I could probably help out with making some headers / banners, just need some ideas of what you had in mind.

I can also help if you need it. Did you have any Ideas about color scheme/specific icons, names, etc?

I don't really have any specific ideas as far as colors goes, but I was thinking of using some sort of screenshot of the server overlaid with the name/ IP for the main banner image, and then just a small header or two for the rules/ application sections. My artistic abilities start and end at MS Paint stick figures, so go wild with it.

I don't really have any specific ideas as far as colors goes, but I was thinking of using some sort of screenshot of the server overlaid with the name/ IP for the main banner image, and then just a small header or two for the rules/ application sections. My artistic abilities start and end at MS Paint stick figures, so go wild with it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJI4blUhu5SuvNKHVjAwp

You asked for it!

errr so annoying I only get a blank screen now

C:\Users\jener_000\Pictures\annoying.png

C:\Users\jener_000\Pictures\annoying.png

anyone know what to do?

also KS if you want help with spawn I am available to help :D

EDIT Nvm I reinstalled my client and it fixed itself

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons