[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Kk. Might of been slightly exaggerating. But I'd still like to join. And just say yes or no. Don't keep me hanging.

I sent you a message rejecting your application after both of the times you applied, so I don't think I'm really leaving you hanging here (unless you didn't understand the blatant sarcasm in my last post). I mean you're welcome to apply a third time, but I have to question someone who "slightly exaggerates" so badly on such an unimportant question...

UPDATE ABOUT THE UPDATE!

The Move to 1.3.13 was successful. however a slight problem with the Backup system caused player inventories to be rolled back to before the most recent map change. If you're missing power armour or gear let staff know in game and we'll replace it.

Likewise we have tracked down most of the root causes of Lag by trial and error. Most have been taken care of however if you currently use Mekinisim wind turbines for power generation please break them and use another source of energy. The wind turbine things cause a bad amount of lag for the server. A good mostly maintenance free solution is magmatic engines.

Thank You for being patient during the move and the resulting problems after.

Hey everyone,

My computer has decided to BSOD me every time I try to boot into Windows 7. So I'll be on my XP partition while I backup my files and wipe my hard drives. I'll be on a for a bit today but mostly I'll be AFK while trying to find important files in the 2.5tb of crap I have. It's gonna take a day or two to get my system up and running again so it may take longer then usual for me to get around to restarting the server should it crash.

In game name: Beazlebassbro

Minecraft experience to date: I have had a lot of experience with modpacks and vanilla minecraft.

Reason for permission to play on our server: I like to play the modpacks. I do not like griefing or being mean to others. I also like a pretty server and it is fun to compete with others, without the constant threat of raiding and griefing. I hope to get on the server, as i can see it is the right place for me.

• In game name: mcv333
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date: Been playing since 1.3 Beta, I've played tekkit, FTB, and other modpacks
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: This loos like a nice servers, I've wandered around for a while, you've obviously put in effort into keeping the server clean and reducing lags by changing over from the windmills and i would like to build and learn some of the new mods in the pack.

SERVER LAG UPDATE:

After tracking down more causes of lag for the server we ask that any currently built Fission or Fusion reactors be dismantled until further notice, and any future Fission/Fusion reactors not be built. The staff will gladly replace your power generations systems with something more stable if you wish. Like wise we ask you to limit the use of UE cables until we can work out a solution for the client-side lag caused by their animations.

We thank you for your patience while we try to find all the causes of the lag.

In game name 'Pezzaman16'

age 18

Location 'Sask, Canada

Minecraft experience to date: It's not too big, but i am very organized, been working on my building (blueprints online) Not much of a pvper, but love to give away food where ever it's needed, Recently i've joined big dig, and i've been loving it! But still working on how most of the mods work

Why do u want to play on our server? Because i hate playing by myself, so much more fun when u can play and laugh with ur fellow players

If u want to come in contact with me, im usually on skype as 'Pezzaman45'

SERVER LAG UPDATE:

After tracking down more causes of lag for the server we ask that any currently built Fission or Fusion reactors be dismantled until further notice, and any future Fission/Fusion reactors not be built. The staff will gladly replace your power generations systems with something more stable if you wish. Like wise we ask you to limit the use of UE cables until we can work out a solution for the client-side lag caused by their animations.

We thank you for your patience while we try to find all the causes of the lag.

ok what would you reccomend we replace it with?

Age.13

had many worlds in vanilla

follow rules

had never been banned before on any servers

why I want to play on this sever I s because of no cool mods or any to share with like friends

but would like to join and gain friends on Minecraft and further updates to big dig

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons