[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

tub i tried all that and it still crashes(i also dont have 4gigs or 64bit)what do i do

Then you just install the 32bit version.. Like I said if that doesnt work post the report on that thread.. Its not an issue with the server so aside from what I said before I cant help you.

Gonna take a break for the server for a little bit. I am kinda tired of the crashing and the complaining. If you don't know what to do just read the damn forum we don't need the crash report posted every time and you saying you don't know why its not working. If you need help ask a question but don't be insistently posting over and over. If i get shit for this i get shit for this i am just really tired of people complaining without trying what is in front of them on the forum.

who was the idiot that ran through the woods near my base not re-planting and leaving only stumps that wasn't very nice

sorry jerrk i was looking for an ocelot so i was destroying leaves because i thought they would spawn in the leaves like the cows and stuff

In game name: Jemsy

Are you currently banned from any servers?: None

Minecraft experience to date: Played since alpha, had experience with tekkit, feed the beast and a few others. Also was an admin on a vanilla minecraft server for about 2 years.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I have been looking for a Big Dig server for a little while now, looked at a few but this one looks the most promising - however i hav'nt played this modpack a whole lot so i will be wiki-ing (is that even a word?) it up. But mostly i want to play on this server because i love creating new and exciting buildings, and love seeing what other people have built.

Hope to see you ingame.

/Jemsy

• In game name: DrOctoganapus8
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Not that I am aware of.
  • Minecraft experience to date: Minecraft Beta 1.1, Various Modpacks(Tekkit, Voltz, FTB), and I was an admin on World of Fun Servers for quite some time.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I've been playing Minecraft for a few years, and I have played Tekkit Classic, Lite, and Main. I have also played Voltz and FTB, and I'm looking to play on a friendly Big Dig server. I would like to play on your server because I enjoy friendly communities where I can engage actively in chat while I mine/build/etc, I like being able to build nice creations above ground without the risk of it being raided/griefed/destroyed, and I would love to play Big Dig in a friendly and creative environment! I hate being griefed unless I am playing on a "hardcore" server, and there aren't many anti-grief servers I could find. This looks like a very friendly, anti-grief, and pro-build server, and I would love to be a part of it!

Its not a matter of whitelisting, we have to add you to the members group for permissions. Is your username In Game the same as these forums? I can add it to the list if it is.. else I'll need either you online or for you to post it so I can get it submitted right.

Yea tub my ign is the same

Ranzangsu all lower case

Also I was wondering if our tekkit classic world was still around ?

Ks may still have the world files somewhere IDK.

Is the server having problems again?

The server rig seems to be offline again. Not sure if its a power outage or net outage but either way I can't access it to start the server back up until Ks gets home and physically turns it on.

Are you sure? I still can't get online.

It may or may not be now.. It was when I restarted it at 3PM, however something in the nether was lagging like hell.. I'm currently tied up in something IRL and can't track down/find the source or check to see if the server is up right now. (Net books are weak, especially ones you build yourself). Sorry.

It may or may not be now.. It was when I restarted it at 3PM, however something in the nether was lagging like hell.. I'm currently tied up in something IRL and can't track down/find the source or check to see if the server is up right now. (Net books are weak, especially ones you build yourself). Sorry.

Is it back yet?

Hey guys,

I wanted to give everyone an update. My Grand Ma died on Wednesday so I've been busy with funeral arrangements and dealing with the estates and stuff. I'm about to take a flight out to Califonia for the service and such. I wont be able to restart the server and even if I could just before it went down there was an issue in the nether which lagged the server something fierce. So until Ks can take a look or one of the other staff are able to take care of the situation the server will remain down. Really sorry that I cant take care of it but obviously I have other things that are more important at the moment.

So I've been extremely busy myself over the last few days, but I did find some time to sit down and take a look at the server. It looks like something went wrong with the static IP (which would PROBABLY have something to do with my whole area losing power/ internet for a little over 24 hours 2 days ago...), so the IP address changed. The new one is 173.75.0.25 (the server port should still be 25515).

hello all... its been awhile since i last tried to log on to the server... and yet it still crashes when i do all the suggested things. I am going to take a little break from the server as it seems things are a little chaotic, with the ip changing, and tub's relative dying... I hope to find a solution in the future, and hope to be back on the server very soon. See you all in a later time!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons