[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Naw, we sit around the campfire sometimes talking about the good old days when the 30 year old "softwear" engineer used to try to sell his island for stacks of diamonds. Good times...

Yeah got mah since im probably never going to be allowed on the server again im 14 not 30...

In game name: Gambit01

Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope.

Minecraft experience to date: off and on, 2 years

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: Im a unusually character with sarcasm and humor in tow for everyones benefit. Im looking for a server I can play on with others for possibly group effort builds, been getting ideas lately but havent found the right server or the right people.

SPECIAL NOTE: Jetlawson is my brother and he will be applying after me. Im not sure if it will show up but he was banned from a server by a abusive op that banned him because he said he was going to another server. -shrug- go figure.

• In game name: jetlawson
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?yes. i was banned because i said i was going to another server, by an op.
  • Minecraft experience to date: a year and a half, off and on.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: i like to be in a nice enviroment with people that dont act stupid. i also like to play with my brother Gambit01. He got me started on minecraft and since he came home, we've been playing on servers together.

well last time i edited a post i got replyed by you saying "nice edit" soooo idk if next time i will be patronized for doing so

I "patronized" you because you completely changed your post. Now I remember why I never got into the habit of replying to you.

If you go back to 22-24 you will see a retard with the name of markaskins10

Since you're not a part of our community, and will never be a part again, and you state you don't wish to fight or cause trouble. Why are you posting on the thread?

So, is the server down?

I brought it down for a little while I was working on some stuff for the Tekkit Server.

Since I haven't made an official announcement as of yet, I'll tell everyone now that we're going to be switching over to the new Tekkit within a day or so. While I do enjoy the mods in Big Dig (and I'm sure the rest of you do as well), it's just becoming unreasonable to keep dealing with the massive issues we've been having. The new version of Tekkit has most of the same mods and seems to be much more stable (and popular) at the moment, so it seems like an ideal solution. If, by chance, they do decide to update Big Dig soon and get the issues in it fixed, we can always switch back since I always keep the old server files.

I've already finished setting up all of the plugins and permissions for the new server, and right now the mods, admins, and I are building a new spawn and making everything pretty. Milworkz and Garrett are both busy though, so if there are any players that would like to help us with building and making everything pretty, send me a PM or reply and I'll get you whitelisted so that you can give us a hand.

For anyone that applied over the last few days, this is the reason that I haven't responded to your applications. If you would still like to play on the new server, either leave a new application or send me a PM.

You can un-white list me for now.

I cant see myself returning to the tekkit in the future.

If I ever do ill post it on here asking for a re-whitelist

but for now Id like to say goodbye to you all and thanks for the fun times I had while this was in

big dig.

This isnt about it switching to tekkit either I just dont see myself returning.

Thanks

-PsysMinecraft

As you guys can tell from the fact that this thread is now in the Tekkit server section, we've officially transitioned over to Tekkit! I'll leave the old Big Dig server running for a little while longer, but the new IP for the Tekkit server is located in the main post. Everything should be set up properly as far as plugins/ permissions/ configs/ etc. goes, but please let me or one of the mods/admins know if we missed something.

Here's to the start of another new adventure!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons