[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

so, we updating tekkit?

Probably not. Either they messed up the change log for 1.1.8 or they didn't change much. Either way there's really no reason to update, AFAIK nothing major has been added to the existing mods and nothing mod wise has been switched. Looks like it would just be more hassle to convert the worlds.

(Yes I know 1.1.8 resolves the issue with radioactive material not generating naturally. However this can be easily fixed by changing our current cfg for Atomic Science and re making the mining age, which should be happening relatively soon due to the giant holes =P)

So if we do update, It most likely wont be extremely soon, or it will be whenever Ks has free time and decides to do it. As nothing major has changed there's not really a push to do so.

Uhm wat? Where did that come from?

I was just asking because I saw that they made the latest version recommended

Probably not. Either they messed up the change log for 1.1.8 or they didn't change much. Either way there's really no reason to update, AFAIK nothing major has been added to the existing mods and nothing mod wise has been switched. Looks like it would just be more hassle to convert the worlds.

(Yes I know 1.1.8 resolves the issue with radioactive material not generating naturally. However this can be easily fixed by changing our current cfg for Atomic Science and re making the mining age, which should be happening relatively soon due to the giant holes =P)

So if we do update, It most likely wont be extremely soon, or it will be whenever Ks has free time and decides to do it. As nothing major has changed there's not really a push to do so.

ah, alright

• In game name : ShadowAlter0s
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? : No, so far im legal player to all servers.
  • Minecraft experience to date : Im playing 4 years.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server : I would like to play a server with good and economy people, i want a server like this, to make structures castles and to know that i will not be harmed by anyone, i would like to explore, find new people to live with, and to make a tech lab to research for new things.
    Please let my friend play too, he wont grief or destroy other players, i just want a company, thats all ty. I apreciate your work alot. <3

I apologize for the long MIA period, I've been extremely busy with work/ personal stuff, so I haven't had any time to get on and take care of business.

First of all, I'm updating the server to 1.1.8 as we speak since it's now recommended. It looks like there have been some nice mod updates as well as a few big fixes (OXYGEN SEALERS WORK!!!).

Second of all, to anyone that has applied over the last week or two, if you are still interested in joining, please send me a PM with your application. I'll get to them ASAP, but that will make it much easier for me to see who is still waiting on a decision.

Also, for anyone that has pumps/ etc. in the nether, please clear them out ASAP. I'm gonna be resetting the nether either tonight or tomorrow night. It looks like someone went apeshit with nether quarries and left flowing lava everywhere, and I have a feeling that might be responsible for some of the lag spikes.

I apologize for the long MIA period, I've been extremely busy with work/ personal stuff, so I haven't had any time to get on and take care of business.

First of all, I'm updating the server to 1.1.8 as we speak since it's now recommended. It looks like there have been some nice mod updates as well as a few big fixes (OXYGEN SEALERS WORK!!!).

Second of all, to anyone that has applied over the last week or two, if you are still interested in joining, please send me a PM with your application. I'll get to them ASAP, but that will make it much easier for me to see who is still waiting on a decision.

Also, for anyone that has pumps/ etc. in the nether, please clear them out ASAP. I'm gonna be resetting the nether either tonight or tomorrow night. It looks like someone went apeshit with nether quarries and left flowing lava everywhere, and I have a feeling that might be responsible for some of the lag spikes.

Some? Most likely all. My nether stations cant fix that, so I'm not surprised lol. Figured there was something else aside from pumps, since I have essentially all of their locations noted and only a couple are outside of current stations reach.

My pump is still there but it can remain there, as I cant get on to remove it. My systems are fine running out of power. Nothing is running aside from my trees, and once the power runs out it simply wont cut any more down.

In game name: Le_Joueur

Are you currently banned from any servers? None yet... ^.^

Minecraft experience to date: played beta since 1.5, technic tekkit since before it went classic

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:

On the upside, I'm a generous fatherly type (I do have two teenage kids). I like building for aesthetics; I was a master of RP2 miniblocks, but I'm still learning Immibis' microblocks. I'm interested in trying out some prime number theories with the builder to make a huge village of unique buildings.

On the downside, both of my kids are autistic: one with social phobia and the other middle to low functioning. My wife is also autistic, but has brain damage causing a progressive sleep schedule, epilepsy and agoraphobia. I'm autistic, but more in an asperger's syndrome way so I am the family caretaker. What this means is I may play for hours a day and then disappear for a week. I cannot make much of a time commitment as I never know what happens next.

I look for servers who can handle vast builds that start and stop suddenly, but let me have my fun and don't remove or grief my stuff when I'm gone for so long.

Pick whichever paragraph you like. ^.^d

IGN: coolgal34

Minecraft experience: I have been playing tekkit for a year, I also have been playing minecraft for a year. In conclusion, I am a average tekkit player looking for a good server.

why I want to play on this server: I am currently looking for a good server and I think this server is capable of being my new favorite server.

I need a server to build my first factory, I need a break from regular tekkit survival and I think this server is the one for me.

-coolgal

In game name: coolgal34

Minecraft experience: I have been play minecraft and tekkit for a year and a half.

Why do you want to play on our server: I am a experienced lplayer look for a server to build my creations, I am not a griefer and have never been babes on any servers.

• Plixus
  • Europe
  • Nope
  • Started Minecraft in Beta 1.7(Or 1.8? Not 100% sure) and used to play Tekkit Classic some long time ago, playing this Tekkit Version for 1-2 Weeks now.
  • I like Tekkit because the mods change everything in Minecraft. One thing they do not change however is that the game offers a totally different feeling when playing with other people, rather than playing alone. I used to play Tekkit Classic on a server and it was a whole lot of fun, so I want to continue playing an awesome modpack on a server. Yours seems to be more than fine to do this.

• IGN: Kynkill
  • AL,US
  • No
  • Started a few months before 1.2 (not exactly sure), played the tekkit classic when it was the only tekkit ~year ago, and been playing FTB lately.
  • Looking for a good server cause neither me nor my friends can keep a private server for more than one patch

The final Edit of the video is exporting as I type :) I'll view it in it's finished form and see if it's the final piece and upload it to youtube. I also have a Blooper video that's almost done being throw together to go with it.

• In game name NightFire666
  • Age 21
  • Location US
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? I dunno?
  • Minecraft experience to date Too much
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server

Because I feel like playing online?

No.

That was totally awesome Taro

well done especially with the intro

I totally need to be in ur next vid xD

well thanks Ran :) you need to be on more period xD ahah but it's okay we all have lives, I just don't have one on the weekends. That's why I'm on almost all day fri-sun >>

• In game name: Slamer165
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Yes, one, but the owner was a jerk
  • Minecraft experience to date: About two to three years, since the beta.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I have been looking for a nice small community of Minecrafters to join. Ive played on many open servers and I constantly get robbed and griefed. I want to be able to go to the moon, conquer the mega skeleton of the twelve apocalypse and ride the crazy alcohol rainbow pig into the sun. But seriously, I want to join the server so I can have a safe haven to create, not destroy. Im the kind of person that likes to progress further and further in the game. I want to see what amazing things I'd be able to build.

• In game name: DurPpyMan
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: no
  • Minecraft experience to date: 1year
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: im some what of a good builder and want to find and play a good tekkit server and play with my friends

• In game name: DurPpyMan
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: no
  • Minecraft experience to date: 1year
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: im some what of a good builder and want to find and play a good tekkit server and play with my friends

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons