[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

In game name: Gambit01

Are you currently banned from any servers? As far as I know, Nope.

Minecraft experience to date: off and on, 2 years

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: Im a unusually character with sarcasm and humor in tow for everyones benefit. Im looking for a server I can play on with others for possibly group effort builds, been getting ideas lately but havent found the right server or the right people.

IGN: DaGilbert

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No I have not been banned from any servers before.

Technic Forum Username: dagilbert

Your Minecraft experience to date: I am the former owner of "WholeGrain Tekkit" which got pretty big but due to some unfortunate circumstances I was no longer able to manage the server any longer and it was taken down, and then there is the more recent server "NeonCraft", Wholegrain was an old Tekkit server hosted about a year ago. While NeonCraft was a FTB server, hosted roughly about 6 months ago.

Former Tekkit server: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/3-1-2-%E2%96%BA%E1%BA%82holegrain-tekkit%E2%97%84-pvp-pve-32-slots-mcmmo-towny-all-mods-included-24-7.28590/

I am not really up to date with the most recent Tekkit as I haven't played minecraft much recently.

A paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on this server: I would say i'm not an aggressive player mainly because of my past experience, i would like the chance to play on a new up to date Tekkit server as this new tekkit intrigues me.

In game name : Six222

Are you currently banned from any servers? : None

Minecraft experience to date : Brought the game when it was in beta (few years ago) and I used to run a Voltz server. I'm experienced with the Tekkit pack, I play a lot on singleplayer and know the workings of Tekkit pretty well.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server :

I'm a mature and friendly player who is really just looking for a server where I can log in whenever I want without any issues and just have a good time.

• In game name: Stuberto
  • Minecraft experience to date: 2 years of intermittent playing as well as 1 year of tekkit experience.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I have enjoyed playing minecraft and particularly modpacks such as tekkit. However, I prefer whitelisted servers in order to avoid troublesome players as well as extreme lag caused by such players.

• In game name: Stuberto
  • Minecraft experience to date: 2 years of intermittent playing as well as 1 year of tekkit experience.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I have enjoyed playing minecraft and particularly modpacks such as tekkit. However, I prefer whitelisted servers in order to avoid troublesome players as well as extreme lag caused by such players.

Application Denied... You failed to state if you were banned from any servers. And, when searching for your name on MCBans, I came up with this: http://www.mcbans.com/ban/1998366

Thanks,

• In game name: vesparian
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? I can't say I haven't been, it involved faulty plugin work where I'd use /home 3 times in a row, all at various times, never got unbanned either, seems the owner of the server got bored of trying to run it sadly.
  • Minecraft experience to date: Since Beta came out I've been hopping around from server to server on a quest to find one I actually enjoy, reasons I leave usually consist of the community or the staff giving me a bad feeling, they're either too harsh/hostile or don't listen, during the times I have had to play if it's a pack I end up burrowing into a hill and setting up shop there, vanilla; I'll find a town I enjoy, build and collect away. I've run into a lot of people I dislike, but only 2 which I did.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I'm a rather boring person to hang around with, taking my time with everything I do until I get the hang of things. I also have a dry, sarcastic sense of humor but try to refrain from making jokes because I don't think before I say things so I try not to talk much at all, which sometimes make me seem unapproachable. This server seems well controlled with an understanding community, and I'd like to be a part of that community whilst learning and enjoying tekkit with everyone else.

Just as a heads up, we're in the process of building our first arena on the server for the most recently added plugi, MobArena! I'll be setting it up to give out cash prizes so that new players can get easy starting money, and I may be adding some rare prizes for players who manage to get far enough into the waves!

Also, based on feedback I got from people, I'm gonna be looking in to setting up another type of minigame-style activity on the server. I won't say much, but get your life jackets and eyepatches out from storage...

Just a slight question on the economy of the server, since I keep forget to ask;

Is the currency going to be an actual Item (like industrial diamonds in the original server), or is it going to be a currency system were you gain a virtual form of money, that you can checkup on via chat commands (like /money)?

Just a slight question on the economy of the server, since I keep forget to ask;

Is the currency going to be an actual Item (like industrial diamonds in the original server), or is it going to be a currency system were you gain a virtual form of money, that you can checkup on via chat commands (like /money)?

It'll be a currency system, in fact it's the exact same one (Essentials Economy) that we had on the old Tekkit server.

• In game name: ChillStorms
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date: I usually build and live underground or if i have a friend already on the server i just move in, I love working with redstone and making contraptions, and i make massive farms that generate way to much food.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: My name Chill and i absolutely adore top hats. I am a friendly and all around caring person. I have a great personality and am quite easy to get along with. I wanted to join this server because it is almost impossible to find a good server. Lets be honest most of the people who runs servers either 1. Have no idea how to manage it and ruin it. Or 2. They are money hungry and do not care what goes on just that they get a filled wallet and i heard this server is neither of those things and was cool so i decided i would come join the fun.

Hello! I'd love to join this server. It looks dedicated and serious, which is something that I have been looking for for quite some time now.

Name: dwhitmyer

Are you currently banned from any servers?: Not at all

Minecraft experience up to date: I have played minecraft for well over 2 years now, back in its early beta stages. I found Tekkit last year (when you actually had to physically mod it lol). I am decent with redstone machines, but it has been awhile since I last used BC and IC energy. I love to farm and grow coffee and hops.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I am currently an Junior in high school and I love science, especially meteorology. I am a creative writer and my works in Minecraft are very decent. I love a good economy and community, two things you almost never find on a normal server. I read the description of your server and it actually seems mature and disciplined. I would love to make a decent creative/economic impact on this server and I hope that you will let me join! Thanks a bunch for reading this post and I can't wait to meet everyone!

Sincerely,

Link106

• In game name penancept
  • Age 27
  • Location portugal
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? no
  • Minecraft experience to date 6 years
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server passing time and bluid

• In game name: lexilex9
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No
  • Minecraft experience to date: Ive been playing minecraft for two years and I mostly run around helping my boyfriend and friends build.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I'm friendly and easy to get along with. I like to make friends and help people. Its hard to find good servers to play on and Ive seen my friends play on this server and it looked fun so I wanted to join in.

IGN: karvin3n

Banned?: Nope

Minecraft experience: Minecraft from Beta 1.6, Tekkit Classic since its launch and just starting on the new Tekkit.

Why would you like to play?: This is the third time I'm making an application to this server so all the same reasons: This is a great server and I just want to start playing as fast as possible :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons