[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Am I the only one having all kinds of trouble getting on the server lately? For several minutes at a time the server shows up as unavailable on the server list with a 'communication error'. When that goes away I'm not able to connect because it says the authentication server is unavailable (The auth server seems fine everywhere else). The one time I got past that I crashed with a tick update error, followed by another crash with a gui display error or something.

Edit: The communications error seems to have to do with only being able to ping for server status every so often, so that's one down.

If the issue continues I will look into the solution that I know of. Let me know If you continue to have the issue today/later.

I'm a sexy doodle bop, come and watch my panties drop

See but that's all the way on the other side of the country, no wonder I haven't heard of it. Ain't nobody got time to spend money on flying out there!

If the issue continues I will look into the solution that I know of. Let me know If you continue to have the issue today/later.

I just want to remind people that if you DO come across issues, please let us know in game on the forums. We can't fix them if we don't know about them, and once we know about them we usually get them taken care of pretty quickly.

Hey everybody,

I'd like to ask all of you who have/plan to have a pump in the nether to either PM, /mail or post the Coordinates for them for me.. The recent lag was caused by a couple nether pumps I didn't have on my list. Nether pumps are fine. But the staff needs to know their locations so we can come through and use world edit to fix the lava. Other wise we get that mystery lag we've been dealing with.

Like I said you can PM me here, or use the /mail send TehTub <message> command in game.. Or if you don't mind people knowing the location of your pump you can post it below..

Thanks

Hey everybody,

I'd like to ask all of you who have/plan to have a pump in the nether to either PM, /mail or post the Coordinates for them for me.. The recent lag was caused by a couple nether pumps I didn't have on my list. Nether pumps are fine. But the staff needs to know their locations so we can come through and use world edit to fix the lava. Other wise we get that mystery lag we've been dealing with.

Like I said you can PM me here, or use the /mail send TehTub <message> command in game.. Or if you don't mind people knowing the location of your pump you can post it below..

Thanks

Just to add to this, if we start finding pumps that aren't labeled or claimed, we may start deleting them. I know it might not seem like a hassle, but the server dealing with the flowing liquid of a chunkloaded 100x100 lava crater really bogs it down, especially when there are 10 of them going at any given time. Plus, you're getting free regenerating lava out of it, and let's face it - that's not such a bad thing.

I also want to mention that while I see that 1.1.6 is out, I'm not going to rush into updating yet. Browsing the test thread, it looks like there are a few crash bugs that might be a problem for people, and I'd rather wait for them to be fixed since there aren't any major updates as far as I can tell. If a majority of players DO want to move to the latest build though, I'd be happy to reconsider it.

• In game name: TheFappingTime
  • In game name2:Rayadreas998
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?:Yeah alot lulz not for griefing if you want that information.I will be straight with you.
  • Minecraft experience to date:I am playing minecraft for 2,5 years tekkit about 1.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:1 thing connects me and minecraft.ME AND BLOCKS ..its aaaaaall about blocks..build build i like building everywhere..anyways Rayadreas998 is my friend he likes pvp alot and a bit build but his our fighter.

It should be back up. I didn't have time to look at the logs, but I saw a LOT of oddly formatted messages that I've never seen before. I'll take a look when I get home though.

Also, on a possibly related note, Tub found a cool solution for fixing lava automatically that we're gonna test out once we get the extension for it installed.

in game name:Fearslicer99

Banned?: No not that I know of today

Minecraft experience: Played a lot of vanilla and solo tekkit , and playing a lan game with my brother and learning the basics

A paragraph about me: I am very friendly I don't usually grief and cant keep a grudge. I have my brother playing lan games with me until He told me about this server. I like making friends and hope to find more on this server. I like building and being creative but with a challenge. When or if I join I would show my creativity with fellow tekkit members of this server.

I hope to jon this server soon:)

hey guys ive been gone for awhile because i keep crashing have any problems been resolved

if they have then ill be back on very soon but until then good luck you guys and havee fun

Well nothings been fixed, but nothing is wrong either (server wise at least). We've moved over to Tekkit Main. The Tekkit pack with the creeper on the moon, version 1.1.5. So there's a new map and such. We're also running an off shoot of Bukkit now instead of Forge Essentials.. So its basically like the old Tekkit Classic Server plugin wise..

Try logging in and seeing if whatever issues you had have been resolved.. Look forward to seeing you in game again.

• In game name: Tomo1012
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No
  • Minecraft experience to date: About around the end of alpha.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:
  • I love to build, love to hang out, and much more than a short paragraph could explain about my experience and how much fun I have had sense alpha.

In Game Name:nathandestroyer

Minecraft experience to date:I've played minecraft since alpha and i've played tekkit since 2012.

Why do i want to play on the server? i love to play on tekkit server's and to play on this server would be amazing i could make awesome redstone things

Well nothings been fixed, but nothing is wrong either (server wise at least). We've moved over to Tekkit Main. The Tekkit pack with the creeper on the moon, version 1.1.5. So there's a new map and such. We're also running an off shoot of Bukkit now instead of Forge Essentials.. So its basically like the old Tekkit Classic Server plugin wise..

Try logging in and seeing if whatever issues you had have been resolved.. Look forward to seeing you in game again.

you mean like bigdig or tekkit??? sorry im an idiot

Hey every one,

We've implemented an automated system for fixing the lava in the nether. You may notice messages from the server saying something along the lines of "Nether Station X Lava Fix in 15 seconds." That's the system giving you a warning that a portion of the nether's lava is about to be regenerated. Only the lava is affected. So all structures will be left the same. There are currently 3 stations that will be doing this process. It will happen 5 minutes after the server first starts, then every 12 hours after that. If you notice the lava near your pump is not being regenerated, you'll have to give me the coordinates of your pump so I can make adjustments to the system to include your area.

We'll be making adjustments to this over time, increasing the range or time between regeneration, depending on how the server reacts to this. But hopefully this should eliminate some of the past issues we've had with moving liquids and lag..

If you have any questions or suggestions you may PM me here. or /mail me in game..

Thanks.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons