[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

SO my computer is broke. It's in the shop atm....Should get it back tomorrow night. :'( Went from no internet to having internet, to apparently having a virus. >> I've had it for a while now too apparently its an issue with the registry......My baby is sick :(( Can't wait to get Eliot back (my computer)

Sorry to hear that Tabby I hope it'll come back soon. On another note I have a couple building designs ready for Ba Sing Se can't wait to show you

• In game name: jesper85m
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? NO
  • Minecraft experience to date: played vanilla since 13months and FTB for 6months
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: Im a 28y old guy from Gothenburg sweden work as a construktion worker and i have a butiful 2y old doughter. And so im trying out tekkit and i found your server and it felt like a good one.. hmm so

I'm actually a ghost of servers past and I have a stick up my butt

I can't fix registry. I also don't have software to scan my entire tower for issues. Bruh. If I did, I would be doing it myself, also if they break shit, they pay for it. If I break shit, I'm screwed.

In game name - Mentaplox

Age - 40

Location - Aiken, SC

Am I currently banned from any servers? - Nope

Minecraft experience - a year and some, mix of vanilla and tekkit classic

About myself and why I'd like to play on your server - I am a tech by trade, and really enjoy tekkit. I have complete respect for others, both their builds and their enjoyment. I am very easy to get along with. I will never beg for items or ask repeatedly for help, the information is all over the web. I'd like to check out your server, maybe build some things, etc etc, that is all.

Thank you for your consideration ~Menta

so you get Eliot back yet >.> I has Buildz now?

your Faithful Otter

Ottermere

Dont sign your posts, the technic mods don't like it (idk why but its not my place to question) and if she hasn't gotten around to it by tonight I'll have some free time tomorrow I think and should be able to get you set up.

Hello everybody, thanks to my work schedule moving around (aka, not having to work 7 days a week), I'm finally going to have time to get another build going. I've been thinking about the idea of a team based labyrinth scaling multiple floors. The group would have to scale the tower without getting separated, lost, killed, etc. Players would fight bosses / solve puzzles at pre-set floors (aka, every 10th floor or something), along with avoiding typical traps scatted throughout the maze itself. Depending on how complicated I want it to be, changing walls/doors will be put in place to further increase the chance of groups being separated if they don't play carefully.

Curse you forums, I wasn't finished. I will probably try to use MobArena to control the groups, monster and boss spawns, etc. If a group ever reaches the top of the tower, I will continue to expand the tower. If everybody likes the idea I'll get started as soon as I can, although how long it would take to finish is hard to determine.

Status Update:

Okay, this is essentially the problem. While investigating a previous crash we discovered that the logging system we use was logging world edit changes. Since World Edit is only available to Op's this was unnecessary and caused a lot of entries into our database that were unneeded and just cluttered the system. While purging the old entries, the logging system encountered an issue with available disk space and crashed the server. The issue is this has corrupted a file ChickenChunks uses to maintain a listing for force loaded chunks, and subsequently crashes when trying to load the world.

Now don't worry, we have a backup from just before the problem (about 2 hours and 45 minutes before the crash) so any rollbacks or losses will be minor. The main problem is I personally don't have much experience with this backup system. So I'm waiting on confirmation on the process of reverting from Ks.

I can't give you a time frame as to when it will be back up, but we're working on it.

Thanks for being patient.

NEWS:

The server is back up. As I said in my previous post the backup was from roughly 2 hours before the crash, so if you're missing anything major that you cant replace easily let myself or one of the other staff know via PM or /mail.

Thanks for your patience during our downtime.

• In game name: azuribahn
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No i have not been banned on any servers.
  • Minecraft experience to date: i used to play both tekkit (before the uppdate) and FTB but experience wise im Still learning since there is so much to learn yet.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I'm 23 years old currently unemployed (due to illness) living at home with my Fiance, the reason i want to play on your server is it seemd quite interesting and i'd love to play on it and let my creativity flow.

Good evening, gentlemen/ladies. Below lies, quite clearly, my application.

• In game name - Gabb_von_scab
  • Age - 15.
  • Location - Lund, Sweden.
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No, and that’s a fact I am proud of.
  • Minecraft experience to date - I have played for 3 years now, and am quite experienced in building, especially when I have restrictions (Survival instead of Creative).
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:

I would love to join the server, because of the tight-knit community it seems to have. Me and a friend of mine, Haraldiii, have looked for good servers for different Technic-modpacks such as TekkitLite or Hexxit (I believe Haraldiii will send his own application just after this one). However, they have either banned items or are filled with people set out to disrupt our progress and builds.

This server seems to fix these problems by not having banned items/mods and having non-tolerance against griefers/stealers and other rulebreakers, and as such here I am, writing my application. Even though school heavily limits my time I can be online and contribute to the server, I will do so as much as I can.

• In game name: haraldiii
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date: about 3 years, I have played Tekkit about 1,5 year.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: Im CaptnArnold and me and my comrade Gabb_von_scab enjoy playing tekkit together and were looking forward to start on this server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons